• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

September Stars

hello all.......

*quick update*

im at the hospital again at 1030am...the conultant rang me back yesterday afternoon after going over my notes & said that because my numbers were on the up & the rise WAS over 50%(i didnt think it was but hey what do i know??!!!) they would like to monitor things.

praying there is another little increase today....if so & its enough then i will still have my scan on thurs........

(6wk 3d) & im with you all on the holding my wee as long as poss....it happens most nights,what wakes me up usually though is my sore boobs....
had another :sex: dream last night :blush: must be gagging for it :rofl:

hope i get some good news later
happy saturday :flower:
xxx

Hey Moonbeam, that's great! Sounds positive. I'm crossing everything for you.

Re sore boobs. Why are they sorest at night (mine are)? Sometimes they don't hurt at all during the day.

same.....thats when i worry that my symptoms have gone...then i do the 'no bra' test :rofl: soon as ive took my bra off for a bit they are killing!!!!!

FXD all is well in there xx

Thanks, I think all is well. It's my first time so I don't really know what's good or bad but according to the books it's all pretty good. The thing that worries me most is waiting so long before I see a health professional on this. It'd be nice to have a bit of 'official' reassurance.

I'm going to buy a bigger bra today.

36F !!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats what i had to buy the other day.....i am normally a 34E anyway just hope they dont get much bigger!!!!

yeah i guess the waiting & not knowing is the worst....im only getting monitored so closely because of previous MC's & the low level hcg....
im clinging on to hope that im just a slow riser :shrug:

Good luck MB,I'll be thinking of you today :hugs:

My boobs seem to just be constantly sore lol there's no rest from it!

morning everyone!
mb! that is great news! fingers crossed this is going to be your sticky bean at last!! :hugs:
im with you all on the sore bbs. mine are def worse at night, ive started taking my bra off as soon as i get home just so i can feel the ache to make sure its still there! DH gave me a hug this morning before leaving for wrk. . . OUCH!!!
also, felt sick last night about 10pm, not sure if it was was ms or the big domino's i had for tea!! :blush:
wishing you all sores boobies and morning sickness!!! x x x

Hi all, sorry have to bow out, started cramping and bleeding last night and its like a normal AF so looks like another MC for me :-(. Not even bothering going to docs yet as no point, have an appointment booked for this Friday so instead of going with happiness it'll be to get examined to check all passed :cry:

Hopefully will be back sooner rather than later, good luck to everybody and sticky dust wishes to all xo

oh Angel....i am so sorry :( are you definately sure???

look after yourself lovely :hugs: xxxx

Fingers crossed for you Moonbeam!! Angel, I'm sorry you have to go through this. Take care of yourself.

#2354 thurs
#2996 today..... not great
once again small increase but not doubling

just waiting for a call back off the dr as to what happens now but i think i should prepare myself for the ineveitable

i think its highly likely i have a blighted ovum *sigh* :(

Hi all, sorry have to bow out, started cramping and bleeding last night and its like a normal AF so looks like another MC for me :-(. Not even bothering going to docs yet as no point, have an appointment booked for this Friday so instead of going with happiness it'll be to get examined to check all passed :cry:

Hopefully will be back sooner rather than later, good luck to everybody and sticky dust wishes to all xo

angel,
so sorry to hear this has happend to you. sending lots of love. you are very brave. x x x take care of yourself. x x x x:hugs:

#2354 thurs
#2996 today..... not great
once again small increase but not doubling

just waiting for a call back off the dr as to what happens now but i think i should prepare myself for the ineveitable

i think its highly likely i have a blighted ovum *sigh* :(

stay positive moonbeam. its not over yet. try not to get to wound up over numbers, as hard as i know that is. how are your symptoms? sending you lots of :hugs: x x x x x x

im clinging to the hope that i may just have low numbers....:shrug:
i still have symptoms & my numbers havnt dropped so who knows....im just worried that the dr will decide its a failing pregnancy & not offer me the scan on thurs.

i guess im just thinking worse case scenario to lessen the blow if it does go wrong.

*UPDATE*

dr has looked over everything & has requested me in again on monday for a scan as they are still concerned its tubal....

but the nurse has said that it doesnt seem to be progressing as it should & if not tubal then definately a failing pregnancy......

im trying to hope they are wrong but i think i know deep down.......
xx

i know how you feel. im waiting for my scan on friday after having some spotting monday night. feels like an eternity away. im preparing for the worst so it will lesson the blow.
life can be so unfair sometimes. x x x

Hi again all, so sorry to hear things not going so well for some of us. Thoughts and prayers with you AngelSerenity and Moonbeam xx

I had my GP appt yesterday and now have my first midwife appt booked in for 14th Feb. It feels like such a long way away. :(

I've had some really strong signs (sleeping badly, sore boobs, back ache, crazy skin, "pulling" feelings) but no morning sickness and my skin has miraculously cleared up in the last few days. I'm scared things aren't 100% right - is it crazy to do another test just to check??? This is my 1st, I don't know what to expect and I'm an "older mother" so maybe I'm just being paranoid? :wacko: x

So sorry Angel...thinking of everyone going through some scary times...

oh Angel....i am so sorry :( are you definately sure???

look after yourself lovely :hugs: xxxx

99%, sorry if tmi but some small clots spied as well :cry:. Hasn't eased off so it looks like it. Heartbroken again but just have to stay positive, I've one gorgeous boy out of 5+ pregnancies so know it can be done. Just have to relax, keep healthy and hopefully it'll happen again soon. Intution made me uncomfortable all week with this one, looks like I was right. Never lost one so early though so took me by surprise. I didnt even doubt when I was expecting Kyan, just knew it was right that time. Thanks for the wishes all. Keep positive and relax ;-)

xoxo

Hi ladies,

So sorry to hear the news from some. Big hugs for you and prayers that you can recover and start again!

Yesterday I felt terrible. I cried for about an hour for, what seemed like, no reason. I'm so frustrated feeling unwell. I hate feeling sick. Breasts are aching and havent slept well in days!

DH keeps telling me it will get better!
A friend had sickness feeling until 17 weeks. That's another 10 weeks away - I really don't think I could cope with that at all. Feeling really down in the dumps with it all.

Hope everyone is well.

Milly xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back