September Stars

Hi Guys - Sorry I've been quiet, I still don't have broadband connected in my new house.

I'm also tired all the time, although the past couple of weeks it could be because I've been exceptionally busy moving.

I'm also counting down to when I finish work - 12 weeks yesterday! Although I have a week with an external training company booked and a weeks leave still to come. So only 10 weeks in the office!

Hope everyone is keeping well (except for being really tired) :)

shadow! im soo jealous! really wish i could finish earlier. :cry:
so many how many weeks has everybody else got left to go? lets start the count down!!!

Yeah, I wish I could stop sooner too! My hearts not really in it at the moment. However, working should make the weeks go faster.

I'm planning to finish on Friday 10th August - that's 12 or 13 weeks away...

I forgot to say that we are going pushchair shopping this weekend. This will be our first baby shopping experience and I'm quite nervous.

Oooh, that's exciting! Do you have any idea what you want yet?

I really like the iCandy Strawberry, but they are so expensive compared to others that I'm not sure we can justify spending the extra. We're going to look at the M&P Sola and Urbo too. I prefer the look of the Sola, but the Urbo is smaller and lighter, so might be more practical.

I've found the whole thing confusing to be honest, I've even joined Which? to read their reviews on pushchairs and carseats.

I seem to remember Smile buying hers already, does anyone else know which pushchair they are getting/have got?

Yep I have mine :) Its a Hauck Condor Ladybird, though I don't think they sell the ladybird anymore...they have a cute mickey mouse one though, and then a range of different colours :thumbup: I absolutely love it!

I haven't seen the iCandy ones but they sound nice.

I had it in my head that I wanted a Bugaboo Chameleon - but they are quite expensive. When I went to see it last week I also found out that it's really heavy.

I'm probably going for the Babystyle Oyster - it's as cute as the Bugaboo and comes in lots of nice colours but is about half the price and half the weight! (Weight is important as we live on the top floor!)

We looked at strollers when we did our baby registry a few weeks ago...it's practically like car shopping!! I had my heart set on a Teutonia t-linx and figured it would be no issue, but my husband FELL IN LOVE lol with another stroller. I never would've thought he'd get so excited about it (I should have known though, because he's very into product design!). He ended up loving the baby jogger city mini, which is pretty reasonably priced, light, and folds with one hand. It is nice, but it took me a few weeks to give up on my teutonia. It was a big joke in our family for several weeks...the great stroller debate. He started showing everyone videos of the city mini (even his middle school students) and practically became a spokesman for the company.

As it stands now, we are waiting to see their newest model, the versa, which is due out in the summer and has a few more of the features I wanted (like a reversible toddler seat)...it's that or the city mini....I had to let him have it!!

We're considering the City Mini (with the bucket seat attachment) or the Babytrend Expedition travel system. I just looked up the iCandy ones - wow, they're VERY expensive, aren't they?

The one that I really want, isn't sold in stores anymore, so I'm trying to find one second hand:

https://www.target.com/p/Baby-Trend...2919611&ci_gpa=pla&ci_kw=#reviews-and-ratings

i LOVE the icandy! my fave is the special edition union jack one, but it costs about £1000!! so we have had the silvercoss jet. A bargain at mothercare £300 complete with car seat.

Hi Ladies!

Today's my V-day. I didn't want to make a big deal about posting it, but wanted to get it out there. :happydance:

Hope you all have a great weekend!

Congrats on v day! can't wait to get there myself as recently as been told i may have a prem baby.

I'm looking forward to mine on Thursday too :)

Looked at the iCandy Strawberry today - it doesn't fit in the boot my my Fiesta. Gutted!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->