September Stars

Baby diagnosed with IUGR and have notching on the uterine artery,she's on the 10th percentile at moment.
I'm lucky they have spotted it early so will be having growth scans every 2 weeks and doppler scan at day unit twice a week.
It could be worse, so i remain hopeful things stay fine and she grows more.
Every day past vday is a plus as far as i'm concerned!

Sorry to hear that, Vixxen. Hope she stays put for as long as possible.

I hope baby stays well Vixxen! Glad to hear they caught it early and are keeping a close watch.

Oh my! I'm glad they're keeping a close eye on things. Crossing fingers for as long of a stay as possible!

Hopefully things will be fine there seems to be a few positive threads on site from people who have had same condition.
Have any of you fine ladies been to the baby show? obviously more aimed at the uk ones :haha: i had such a good time but was so tired i just fell asleep in the bath:dohh:

I didn't go to the Baby Show but a few friends did. They came back with lots of goodies and some good ideas about prams and so on. Did you get anything?

A cushion, tens machine, heat pack and a few newborn clothes.Gosh you forget how small newborn is!never bothered buying them before its always been 0 to 3 months clothes:wacko:

That sounds like so much fun! I wish we had something like that to go to. I will have a big consignment sale going on in late August, right before the baby is born. I hope I'm not too huge and uncomfortable to shop there!

So, can I ask a personal question? How much weight have you all gained? I started out a bit overweight, but I'm STILL bouncing between 4 and 5 pounds gained - and I STILL haven't yet gotten back up to my pre pregnancy weight since I lost in first tri. That just seems like so little for 24 weeks.... the Dr. hasn't mentioned it yet though. I'll see her again tomorrow, so I'll ask then.

Hi Shadowcat!

I'm sure the dr would raise it with you if there was a concern - but you'd be right to ask just for peace of mind.

I don't know how much I've put on. It feels like a lot. At 15 weeks they weighed me and I'd put on 7lb and my bmi was 23. I think I've put on way more now because I've got my appetite back! I don't have scales at home so unless they weigh me again I won't know!

oh my god ladies! you make me feel like a whale! :blush: the last time i weighed myself was xmas time (before i found out i was preggers) and i was 9st3lbs, i weighed myself last week and im 10st7lb!! :wacko: OHMYGOD!!!!!!

Jen, if it makes you feel any better...my pre-pregnancy weight is still way above that. :blush:

And my weight is way above yours jen obviously your body needed it mine didn't.:haha:

I've put on about 14lbs so far and I didn't lose any in first tri lol Jen I weigh 10st 13lbs (or did when I weighed myself last so could well have gained more) I'm glad all the weight seems to be on my tummy though!

Morning ladies Back from a lovely trip to Mallorca. Weather was gorgeous, late 20's. No time for lying in the sun though, with a little one to run after! Just had a midwife appt (25 weeks). All good, heartbeat heard and she felt babiy's head and told me which way she was lying. Apparently there aren't any risks to Pud with my son's hand foot and mouth. I had to take afternoon of work to have him yesterday (not good on first day back) as childminder wouldn't have him. After seeking advice, it's okay for her to have him so he's there today. He's fine in himself (thank goodness) just has a rash on legs, bum, feet and hands. Really busy at work so just a quick update for now. Will catch up with what's been happening as soon as I can x

Hope you had a fab time poshie :thumbup:

and glad everything is fine with both babies - poor LO having a rash :(

Welcome back, Poshie! Hope your LO feels better soon.

It's interesting that your midwife could feel how the baby was lying - I wonder if my Dr. will/can do that? I'm pretty sure that mine is still standing straight up - all of my kicks are still very low down. I try to feel myself but can't tell anything.

Thanks for the weight input, ladies. Definitely asking about that. Vixxen, I'm with you - my body probably just doesn't need it!!

I have my 24 week appt. today (probably tonight for you ladies, haha). It's the last time I'll have to go in with the 9 month old - I'm glad, because I'm tired of the looks that people give me now that I'm so large! :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->