September Stars

i am 26weeks 1 day today :D OH took very unwell over the weekend so for help we went to stay at my MIL's so she can help me take care of my son and OH. he's feeling better thankfully and hopefully be going home tomorrow.

in pregnancy i am more tired than anything. baby is very big and i am so tiny that whenever she moves it can get rather painful but worth it lol even through the pain i smile at her activity :D she right little smarty pants dancing to music and such its sweet lol. my son was premature so little worried she will be too but just got to take it as it comes.

Morning Stars :)

Hope your sore throat goes soon SC. I had a stinker of a cold for a week last week. Shouldn't be happening in June!

TT - nightmare on the yoga! Great news on the back treatment though - hope that continues to improve.

Hope you all had nice weekends? We went to visit my family in Somerset and took the Dad's out for a meal (my dad, my DH, his dad and my BIL, so 4 dads). K had a lovely time running about with his cousins and playing football. Everyone has commented that he has some talent in that department ;)

Pregnancy-wise.....with you on the tiredness Lynne. It's been worse this week as K has been waking up in the night (very unusual for him) but I'm pleased to say that last night, he slept through, which was just what I needed.

i haven't been able to see i have terrible stitch like pain for last few days, i am completely on edge as i keep thinking my waters are going to go because what went through with DS but know its all in my head because sitting thinking about it alll the time. need to get a hobby to take my mind off of things.

Goodness Lynne, you haven't been able to see?? What exactly do you mean? I don't blame you for feeling nervous, you are bound to after your previous experience. Doesn't mean this time will be the same though and I hope it isn't :hugs: Having something to else to occupy your time sounds like a good plan. Do you work?

i am now on maternity leave this is my 2nd week off and its been nightmare being at home is harder than being at work and college. i do need a hobby hell knows what i will do. yeah know i might not go prematurely with baby like i did with my son wont mind if i got a week or two early but not as much as with son. guess just got to take each day at a time.

:rofl: ahhh sleep, yes I get ya. Well I guess that's better than not being able to see! ;)
Sleep is a big issue (well lack of it). Did you opt to take ML early due to your experience last time? My last day is 10 Aug. In some ways it seems like ages away, but in some it does not. It's the scary bit that once I'm on leave, it means baby is only a few weeks away! :shock:

:rofl: ahhh sleep, yes I get ya. Well I guess that's better than not being able to see! ;)
Sleep is a big issue (well lack of it). Did you opt to take ML early due to your experience last time? My last day is 10 Aug. In some ways it seems like ages away, but in some it does not. It's the scary bit that once I'm on leave, it means baby is only a few weeks away! :shock:

yes very much got to agree there although i do have glasses lol :p yes and no on ML my course was finishing and i was really not coping always ending up in hospital so was never there, i decided to quit work as OH wants me at home with kids until this baby is 1year old at least so couldn't take that much maternity leave. sometimes its better to hold off, hospital things i am likely to go at start of august but they can't really say either way as noone knows why my son was early way too many factors.

That's the thing isn't it...it's all a bit of the unknown. Baby will come but we don't know when (if only!)

Hello all! :)

Sorry I've been rather absent of late. Not had much access to the internet from computers, so I've been reading everything going on from my phone, but I had using it to reply to posts!

Hope everyone is doing ok. I'm really feeling the tiredness now, although I'm still sleeping ok I think. Or maybe I've just adjusted so only waking up 3 times a night now seems like a good nights sleep. All those suffering with heartburn have my sympathy, I've only had it twice and I feel very lucky with that.

I've got some major paranoia going on though. Everyone has been commenting on how small my bump is. This coupled with the fact I haven't put on any weight in 4 weeks (and only a stone altogether so far) means I'm worrying that baby is growing properly. :( I have my 28 week midwife appointment tomorrow though, so hopefully that will put my mind at ease.

It's my first day back in the office today after 2 weeks out, it's safe to say that I'm on countdown now! 7 weeks and 2 days to go!

Hello LC, good to hear from you :) With regard to weight.......I have put on just over a stone but feel huge! People say I look quite big though, belly wise. I was weighed at my 28 week appt and mw said I was in 'normal range' so that's good enough for me. I expect you'll get the same thing. So try not to worry what people say........also with your first, you tend to be smaller as your tummy muscles are pretty tight. With no. 2 baby, they are already stretched so you tend to look bigger ;)

I must work out my countdown to maternity leave!

Hi there,

Sounds like ppl having rough time, wonder if the illnesses and things are down to weather? I have been hiding off here for weeks as my baby girl tried to come early at 24+5 after needing to do emergency stop after some woman decided to cut me up. She has however decided she is happier in me for now and at least with steroids in system I know she has been preppped. My son tried coming at 28weeks so fingers crossed she will keep going like him to 36!

already very tired, signed off work and due to go back for last four weeks. I am a teacher so guess its something to aim for!

Hope ppl feel bettere soon

X

Hi Ladies! :flower:

My goodness - all of you ladies who have had early babies, are your Dr.'s or MW's telling you to rest more? I hope all of you are able to make it as far as possible.

I'm with you all on the sleeping - I've had a really hard time this last week. Two nights ago I stared at the ceiling for about four hours and ended up waking up an hour earlier than usual. Everyone says it's our bodies preparing us for when the baby arrives. :dohh:

I still haven't gained much weight - I stand at about 2 lbs over my pre-pregnancy weight now. The Dr. wanted two more before my next appointment, which is tomorrow, so there's no way that is happening. She told me they'd be checking the baby's growth, but everyone is commenting on how large my bump is - I've had a lot of people ask if it was twins! I'm on number three though, so I think what Poshie says is true - there was no muscle tone there to begin with, lol. I guess we'll see what she says tomorrow. I'm properly sick now, too... Sore throat, stuffed up nose, sneezing, coughing... I HATE not being able to take anything. Ugh. Summer colds are the worst. It's not helping my appetite any either.

Hope you all have a good week.

Oh Jem, you poor thing! What a scare that must have been :shock: Hope you are taking it as easy as you can and fx bubs will stay put for a while to come :hugs:

SC - it will be interesting to see what they say about your weight. I'm not sure what can be done? How much are you eating in a day compared to 'normal/pre pregnancy'? They will need to scan you then to check baby's growth. Hope it all works out okay :hugs:

Oh and 7 weeks 4 days til ML! :yipee:

I finish 20th July but don't have to start till 1st sept! Phew. Got my gest diabetes tomorrow I have to go to the med centre. The. Have another appointment weds at my surgery for yet more anti d. Why can't they just do it all at once!,
Does any one know if the diabetes test is done at a surgery do u get results straight away?

I lost loads weight I first tri and steadily putting on. I had no bump until 33 weeks with first and now I can barely see my feet! Yet weight is just going on at bump.

Odd howit affects different ppl

X

Good luck with your GDD test - sorry don't know the procedure. I had my one and only shot of Anti D last week (at 28 weeks). I understand some places do it in 2 shots....

I'm similar - I will actually be using up my annual leave up until my due date, from then I will be taking ML. This is good because it means full pay for a bit longer and more leave after baby arrives, but still being able to finish work a bit earlier ;)

I notice you are in Hampshire Jem - whereabouts? I'm in W Sussex.

Hiya,

I have a
Ready had 5 shots of anti d due to complications and a car accident, steroids lol the works so gdd tomorrow and then jabs weds don't fill me with joy!

I am about hour and half from bogner. I live on Surrey, hants Berkshire border lol

my DS was 7 weeks premature was on bedrest whole of my pregnancy with his really, this time been put on bedrest few times but not for long periods and with having almost 5 year old not easy to have bedrest lol but just get scans every 3-4weeks and appoints often too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->