September Stars

I'm similar - I will actually be using up my annual leave up until my due date, from then I will be taking ML. This is good because it means full pay for a bit longer and more leave after baby arrives, but still being able to finish work a bit earlier ;)

I'm using annual leave until the Monday before my due date (since my due date is a Thursday). My brain couldn't work out weeks starting Thursday.

I've had to bring my mat leave and annual leave forward 2 weeks cause I'm struggling at work :( so now my last day is 20th July and my maternity leave starts when I'm 38 weeks preggo x

3td tri is hard work isn't it ladies? It is a battle every day tbh, I hope I can hang on in there for another 7 weeks!

Smile, 2 stone is within the 'normal' range too, don't worry. ;)

Jem - yes, I guess you would have had to have those extra shots of Anti D due to your accident, nightmare! :hugs:

Ooo and I've finally moved up a box in my ticker to 'squash'! 29 weeks today :D

Happy 29 weeks!

Does heffalump feature anywhere in your ticker? Cause I think that's what I'm carrying :haha:

Poshie, at last, a squash! It's good to know that there's an end in sight to the eggplant stage...I'm getting tired of looking at that one. :winkwink:

Smile, haha! Your bump is adorable!

Lynne and Jem, what a scary time for you both. How are you feeling now?

Vixxen, any updates? I think of you whenever I'm on BnB...hope things are still plugging along.

I feel bad for you all who are still working full time. My last full day was last Friday - I'm down to one day per week now, and I'm struggling with that. I'm thinking of calling out this week, too, because I'm still sick and not getting any better. Gee, maybe it's because I can't take ANYTHING?!

Today's my 28 week appointment. I thought about cancelling, because I don't know how much the other pg moms will appreciate me dragging my germ infested self into the Dr.'s office, but I'm anxious to speak to her about this whole weight gain/baby growth issue. Wish me luck!

Good luck SC, hope everything is ok.

I agree with you Poshie, 3rd tri is hard work! It's a bit easier now I'm 4 days a week, but still, it seems like a very long time till leave starts! I just want to get on and have the baby now! Even though I'm totally not prepared!

6 weeks and 3 days til my maternity leave!! :happydance: im obsessed with counting down! i wake up every morning and think " one less get up!" haha! cant wait for those beautiful 10 months off! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh. :cloud9:

Hey ladies. Just picked up my Gaviscon prescription, so I'll put that by my bed tonight ;) Got tablets for work.

Best of luck for your appt SC - hope you can get some reassurance on the weight issue x

I think the general consensus of opinion here is BRING ON THE MATERNITY LEAVE! :yipee:

i should get gaviscon on prescription, i paid nearly £9 for a bottle on saturday! :saywhat:

Yes Jen! That is what I've been doing up until today, when I thought, well I just as well take advantage of not having to pay whilst I can ;) Although, as I say, I still ended up having to buy tablets as I don't want to have to remember to take my medicine (by my bed) with me to work every day and bring it home.

how is everyone today its weirdly warm here at the moment but i am in a horrid mood. just want to sleep feeling rather poorly and my stomachs a little sore, but think its baby stretching and gas :(

Hi ladies:flower:
Yes Shadowcat still plodding along lol,or should i say waddling along :haha:
Babies flow not so good yesterday and am starting to have contractions on ctg with decels to los heartbeat:sad1: but as i'm still pregnant i go :happydance: everyday!
I just wish my monsters were behaving for me they are such hard work at the moment :growlmad: i guess with all the 2ing and throwing from hospital its playing on there minds,even my youngest is starting to have bad dreams:sad1:

Sorry about the contractions etc vixxen - I have everything crossed she stays in there for as long as possible!!

I'm waddling now too :haha: Someone told me yesterday :dohh:

Thanks Smile, yep my partner is already saying i'm waddling like a duck!:blush:,i was at least 37 weeks last time:cry:

Hi All,

I don't think I'm waddling yet, or if I am no one has commented on it!

Glad to hear Baby hasn't made an appearance Vixxen. :)

I had my 28 week appointment yesterday. Baby is currently breech, but bump measured exactly right, but the midwife wants me to eat more since I'm not putting on weight. Although I'm not sure how easy it will be to eat more since the position of the baby's head is making me feel full and uncomfortable after 2 mouthfuls of food. My midwife is also concerned i'm not feeling enough kicks. I'm feeling the baby move, but not kicking so I've got to count to 10 kicks in 12 hours, if not I have to phone the hospital, although she thinks it's the baby's position which is making kicks difficult to feel. It's spine is facing outward and she couldn't feel it's legs so she think's they are tucked inside.

Edit: She's also asked to see me back in 2 weeks instead of 3.

hiya xx vixxen hope baby stays put for you xx

gtt test all clear phew. hideous mw appointment. she hardly spoke never asked how i was . i had to tell heritage needed anti d. she did it and its never hurt like that before! she listened in briefly and never measured or felt how baby was lying.

i am due back to work Monday and am not sure i am going to cope. had four weeks off... onlyfour weeks till mat leave.

trying to write reports but mil mum was diagnosed with either pancreatic or liver cancer yesterday so she is with her and i have my ds god am i struggling with him.

loving the waddle comment lol... i put it on Facebook yesterdAyabout that and i never waddle last time lol.

take care ladies hope everyone else is well x

Hi loves cookies, i also had my 28 week appointment yesterday and was told baby is breech as well,with that and an anterior placenta i to am not feeling baby kick as much.
It's also a struggle for me to eat too as after eating i start feeling ick and am in pain, i'm sure baby is squeezing my stomach in half!
I've put on 2kgs since becoming pregnant,but as i'm a bigger girl it's not too big a deal.(and i'm carrying a known small baby)
If the midwife was worried about your lack of weight gain i wonder why she hasn't referred you for a scan :wacko:,you shoulden't be putting on weight to fit in to her ideal of weight gain as we are all different, and some people don't put the pounds on till the last few weeks!

Hi ladies! Haven't posted in a while so just wanted to say hello. Sorry for those of you feeling sick.

I had an interview this morning so I had to take the day off from work. It's 95 here right now (and feels about 10 degrees hotter!) so I was concerned I might pass out between the heat and my nerves...but all went well!

I am a school social worker so the last day for me is Friday. I may go back for a few weeks in September if the baby hasn't arrived yet, but that depends on what happens with the other job I'm applying to. I'm looking forward to being off for the summer as I'm getting quite hot, tired and uncomfortable, but wondering if I am going to drive myself crazy being home and just waiting for the baby to come!

I have my 28 week appt on Friday....hoping to find out I passed the gtt!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->