• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

September Stars

thanks milly.....but this is it for me & i dont think i will try again,ive told OH that i need some time to heal after everything is over & as im not getting any younger so i guess that will be that....:shrug:

ive had a really tough year with losing my dad & the losses so im going on the pill as soon as i can because mentally im not strong enough to continue with this journey.....we really thought it would be 3rd time lucky but unfortunately its not to be......

i will probably update in my journal only from now on as i dont want to hijack this thread with doom & gloom

so i wish you all health & happiness in the coming months....
BIG LOVE :hugs:
B
xxxxx

Hi Ladies :flower:

I have just found out I'm pregnant, due 17th Sept. Its my first and I almost feel like curling up in bed or a few months incase I do anything wrong, having read some of the posts on here I'm so sorry for the ladies who have lost and are going through such a terrible time.

Hoping that this forum will offer some support as I have lots to give in return :)

Sue x

Hey Moonbeam, so sorry. Take care xxx

Hi SusieQ. Welcome.

I had a really hard week at work but yesterday and today I'm not feeling so many strong pregnancy symptoms, apart from tiredness, weird food aversions and itchy nips. Also had crazy dreams last night.

I've got to go to London tomorrow for a meeting, so the 5am start and not coming home till 9.30pm will be interesting, given my current ability to stay awake.

Hope everyone is having a nice chilled out weekend.

Moonbeam, I just wanted to give you some hope - when I was pg the 2nd time, I had low numbers that weren't doubling as they should. My OB told me that I would definitely have a MC, and pretty much the only thing to do was to go home and wait for it. However, that never happened, and he's a happy and healthy 8 year old boy now. It IS possible. I hope for the best for you. :hugs:

To everyone else, :hugs: as well. I'm sorry.

Susie Q, welcome and congrats!

I'm still chugging along. No more vomiting since the other night, but definite nausea. I had to have my OH scramble eggs this morning for the kids because I couldn't bring myself to do it. I'm also still SO tired. I spent the majority of yesterday on the couch, napped from 5-6, went to bed at 9, and slept until 8:30. Lol! This has seemed like the loooongest month in history - my first appointment and ultrasound is on the 31st. It seems like it'll never get here!

Hello ladies :)

Firstly, so sorry moonbeam :( I totally understand you needing some time out :hugs:

Millybum - I'm feeling the same. Fed up with feeling icky every day.

Welcome Susie and congratulations! :happydance:

Tiny, I too am having very vivid dreams every night, this dreaming was a big factor in my pg with my son too. Your work day sounds like a nightmare to me! I hope you get through it ok.

Hello Mirm :) How far along are you?

Hey, just popping on using phone to say my Internet is broken, that's why I'm quiet. Should be back up by end of week. Hope everyone is well. I have been a mardy bum all weekend (lucky DH) and even sobbed for about half an hour today watching Never Let Me Go (and I read the book ages ago so I knew what was coming...). Speak soon! xx

I cried twice today lol once when the cat jumped on my head and then again when my maternity bra wouldn't hide the fact I was 'cold' :rofl:

ive been feeling a bit....icky today, not like i want to vom, but def a bit off. good sign i hope!! also, my nan told me i looked "peaky" never thought id be happy to be told that!!

Tiny, I too am having very vivid dreams every night, this dreaming was a big factor in my pg with my son too. Your work day sounds like a nightmare to me! I hope you get through it ok.

Thanks Poshie. I'm going to take snacks and sleep at every opportunity en route!

I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one dreaming like this. It's quite exhausting in itself!

Hi ladies
Sorry about the bad news MB and Angel :hugs:

Luckily my morning sickness has been a bit better the last two days, I was in tears for a bit there when I was super sick :wacko:

I had an early scan on lucky Friday 13th and everything looked great. Heard and saw the heartbeat:happydance: so we have started telling family.

Hope everyone else is hanging in there and getting some relief from the sickness !

Hi ladies,

MB and Angel, so sorry to hear this. Take care of yourselves xx

Poshie, I'm still getting my head around how weeks are calculated, but my LMP was 9th Dec so I'm 5.5 weeks. I think I'm worrying because I feel basically ok compared to how I did a week ago, and no morning sickness at all (yet). Boobs are nowhere near as achey as they were, skin's settled down, still feel tired but not exhausted... I suppose I just want to "feel" more pregnant!!

When did morning sickness kick in for everyone else?

Take care everyone xx

Smile, that makes me feel so much better - thank you!! :)

It made me feel better too, seeing people the same as me not having any MS! The closer I'm approaching to 6 weeks, the more I'm feeling sick so I'm reassured lol x

LOL it's true, never thought I'd actually want to feel sick but I so do!!!! hehe :) x

:haha: as soon as it comes we'll be wanting to get rid of it! :dohh:

Agreed! Mirm - for me it was bang on 6 weeks and every day since then. It is reassuring but it's also not nice, especially at work. :rolleyes:

I don't know how I'm gonnna cope with being sick at work - the toilets here aren't always the cleanest :sick: and I don't sit by the office door, I'm almost the whole way across the room so I'll have to sprint :dohh:

Oh are you actually throwing up then? I haven't done so at all and I'm hoping it stays that way. It's hard enough just feeling crap and pretending you're fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->