September Stars

my cousin was 13lb at birth lol :D my DS was 4lb 5.2oz i am hoping this little miss wont be too big but not too small either lol

:haha: no thankyou! I'll be having words and crossing my legs if Max gets that big :haha:

Yep! Me and Sugarlump have agreed that she's going to be about 7 or 8 pounds!

lol wishful thinking tinytabby lol :p but might be possible

I'm going on babies in my family. I was 6'6, my sister was 7 and her boys have been around 8 each. And I'm measuring right on my dates so I'm not expecting a massive baby!

i thought i was bad with scan lol i am up to 13scan and 27weeks next scan in 3 weeks.

i am glad it went well too lol costly but well but least its done for another day.
Ive been having at least 3 a week since 22 weeks sometimes more as pregnancy is so complicated:wacko:

wow what can change that fast? with my son when i lost my waters they did a scan every 2 days but that was to make sure he was alright and that water levels were at

My baby is IUGR and has notched arteries in her cord which means her blood(waste) and oxygen is really compromised(shes not getting enough). I got given steroids at 24 weeks because this flow stopped for a short while, its still struggling now and am lucky to make it this far and if im lucky enough to get to 37 weeks i will be induced.
My next scan of course is tomorrow with yet another nst test:wacko:

sorry to hear hun how worrying for you. least even born now baby would be fine.. i really hope u get to 37weeks

Thanks! i'm so glad to get this far the consultants scared me sh*tless when i went in at 24 weeks said there would be little chance of her surviving as she was so small:cry: but here we are now nearly 5 weeks later :happydance: and with all the monitoring i feel a little more confident that they will get her out before she gets distressed or really struggling as scan will show when flow is that bad it stops, thats when i get kept in and the real problem is if flow reverses which for me means an emcs but i accept thats not the end of the world,so am starting to accept the situation though its awkward with all the appointment times as i have 3 other children at home and i dont live with my partner:nope:.

i am sure they will hun your wee one will be fine hun huge hugs how awful they scare you like that :(

So my name is harmony and this is my first baby. im 29 weeks and all i can do is look up research about my little bambino. I'm having a little girl and naming her Sophia Marie. Does the thrid trimester go by as slow as it's seeming to right now? it's so hard to wait to hold her. :pink:

Welcome aboard Harmony :wave: I have to say, my pregnancy is flying by for me! With only 10 weeks til due date and 6 weeks til I leave work! My first pregnancy dragged on for ever though ;) how has your pregnancy been so far?

Oh its been crazy for sure, i was sick everyday for the first 2 months but now i seem to be doing better than ever. shes kicking like crazy this week, and hard too now. which of course i love. :) I get worn out really easily now though.

welcome harmony, cute name for your baby. my pregnancy has flown in but been soo busy only just on maternity leave and its still flying in but i am bored most days lol.

my baby is mega active and alot of times it really hurts although hard to stay unhappy when its a kick from baby lol :p i was godawful with sickness and still get it every now and then lol

Welcome, Harmony!

It's flying by for me too, especially considering that we're really dragging our feet with getting everything ready. At the rate we're going, we'll be ready for this little one my the time he's one! This is number three for us, though, and yes, I do remember my first pregnancy dragging as well. Just try to relax as much as possible and enjoy every minute of it. Also, if you can, SLEEEEEEP!!!! If you go on to have more, you miss the ability to nap whenever you feel like it.

I'm feeling VERY huge and uncomfortable this week. Anyone else? My back is aching and my feet are swelling now too. It's hard to think that I'll actually make it through 11 more weeks at this rate - we'll have to have a crane to lift me out of bed, lol. :haha: At least I'm not sick anymore!

I think I'm a "thread killer". Everytime I post it takes like three days for anyone else to, lol. Sorry ladies! :blush: Hopefully that means that everyone is doing really well this week!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->