September Stars

awww huge hugs nicmar, sorry that night turned out nightmare :( your baby is fine hun she/he is well protected as are his/her ears :D i have never been to a consert but i know they are fine hun and your baby will be fine :D might even like loud music :D wish had more science based advice but don';t :(

i have my scan tomorrow and antenatal appointment, keep having bleeding but they don't know why. so going to see whats what when i go... also on friday i will be 30 weeks :D :O can not believe it.

Oh NicMar, so sorry you had such a rough time! When I was pg with my second son, I went to see Aerosmith and I sat in the 8th row, and he's totally fine and can hear perfectly. They really are very well muffled in there. Have you ever listened to something really loud from underneath the water in a swimming pool? Picture it like that. Also, think of all of the performers who go on performing while they're pregnant, and go on to have healthy babies. :thumbup:

I'm having a weird week - my oldest son went to camp last Sunday and isn't coming back until this Saturday. He's 11 and it's his first trip away from home for this long without us. I miss him SOOOO much. I feel like the days are dragging by! My 9 year old, however, is highly enjoying being the only child this week, lol.

Has anyone else's bump dropped considerably? I'm wondering if he's finally turned head down after all this time. I'm still feeling all of my movements down low though. Ugh.

Hey ladies.

:hugs: Nicmar! As the other ladies have said, I think bubs is fine, try not to worry. They have such good insulation, the sounds they hear are most definitley muffled, even loud ones ;)

Have you heard from your eldest Shadow? Hope he's doing okay, I'm sure he is x

I don't think my bump has dropped. I am feeling movement nearly all the time atm, all over. There is now down stuff going on (I think arms/hands) and some high up stuff - legs/feet, as well as rolling from side to side - I'm sure I can feel bum/back. My mw checked position on Tuesday and she reckons she's cephalic free, although I think she might be diagonal.

I can't wait to find out where Max is lying now I'm pretty sure he's head down with his bum on my right hand side and his legs on my left lol that or he's transverse :ignore:

People have started commenting on how low my bump is, so maybe I have dropped? I'm not sure!

hey everyone! been meaning to check in, but dont know where the time has gone! its whizzing by! :shrug: everything ok here, although have brought my maternity leave forwards by 2 weeks, so will be finishing next thursday 19th (the day before my birthday- 29! arghhhh!) as im a nursery nurse im finding work impossible, i cant sit down for longer than 5 minutes, having to bend and pick up all the time, change wet pants, get equipment out the shed, mop floors, answer the door every 5 minutes, deal with stroppy kids/parents! URGH! hate my job at the moment! seriously considering a career change when my leave is up!! :growlmad:
Still seeing my mw every 2 weeks as i have since 21 weeks, so much so i have my own permenant slot at 2.10 pm on a tuesday! haha! :haha: baby is kicking ALOT in the ribs on my left side and punching my bladder the other end!
hows everyone else doing? cant believe we are nearly at the end ladies!
has anyone else had a look at their growth chart? (the one where the mw plots your belly measurements) i had a look at mine and if baby continues at same rate will be approx 8lb 9 oz!!! :wacko: will be a shock to the system after my daughter was a 6lb tiddler!

Hello Jen. Sounds like things are tough at work for you - good idea to bring your leave forward I think. The bending over thing is really one of the worst things for me - very uncomfortable. I have 4 weeks of work to endure - going to do my best to stick it out!

No, I haven't looked at the fundal chart (assuming that's what you mean). I have been measuring bang on but haven't looked at predicted weight (not sure I want to!) I'm hoping for another 7lber or less! (my son was 7lb 10ozs).

I brought my leave forward 2 weeks too, so I finish next friday. It honestly couldn't come quick enough, I need a break!

Hello Smile :) How are you? Tired? Uncomfortable? All of the above! The only reason I'm going so long is so I can take longer after baby arrives. I'd actually love to give up next week!

Definitely all of the above! I'm starting to get really uncomfortable now! Despite the fact that I work in an office so am sat down all day, it really doesn't help! It took me a while to decide whether or not to bring it forward cause of that reason too but I really don't think I'd have coped!

same for me, i really wanted to work the extra 2 weeks and have more time at home with baby but cant take much more! plus i break up the same time as the schools so will be at home with Ella so havent got to find care for her for the first 2 weeks like i would of. YES! i am so uncomfortable too! roll on the next 8 weeks!!

Fair enough Smile, completely understand. I still can't believe how quickly this pregnancy is going - we're not really ready yet! I mean we have physical things like cot, clothes, moses basket, pram but I still don't feel 'ready' ;) I think the few weeks before baby arrives will be spent trying to psyche myself up and get more prepared.

I definitely don't feel ready yet! I'm hoping mat leave makes it all a bit more real and it sinks in before he gets here!

I'm definitely, definitely not ready yet! We're not even half done with the nursery, and we haven't bought ANYTHING because we're waiting to see what we need after the baby shower (which is next Saturday).
Also, as uncomfortable as I am, I know that this is my last child and so I'm trying to enjoy every minute of this pregnancy.

welcome lily'smum2 :D how are you? hope pregnancy is going well... sure all the girls will agree that its great to have more people who are due in september here :D and love your little girls name its soo cute :D

Well i have had a bit of an annoynig week, last sunday i started bleeding ended up in hospital with pains, doc couldn't find my cervix and sent me home no answers. went back monday as had routine anti-d clinic for my 29week anti-d. anyways got that then was told blood bank has issued me with more anti-d because my bleed... so had two shots of anti-d in one day lol, then on tuesday night into wednesday i had a really bad bleed but was due to be at hospital on thursday for my clinic and scan appointment so went for that, scan showed happy healthy little girl, she's doing wwell as always and even had hiccups on the screen very cute :D then at the antenatal appointment we had a junior doctor who decided to be safe since i had a bleed and got a higher up doc to check my cervix which was closed and said it looked good thankfully. then junior took bloods and was to get a call that night, well 7pm that night i got a call.... the bloods were useless because were in the wrong viles sooo i had to go back next morning to get more bloods taken lol (6am friday morning i went) they said they would call friday night with results. nothing friday night so went to the cinema and dinner. On saturday i started getting really bad pains and bleeding really bad again with clots. they called before i could call them saying i had to come in and get more anti-d so went in and got that and checked out. went in and got a god awful doctor ended up coming home in pain and bleeding but with no answers and no help other than that she thought i might go into labour soon. so been relaxing since then. trying to keep positive and just given little miss some nice lindt chocolate lol :D anyways thats my weekly drama lol hopefully next week be better, wee man coming back from his grandma's so going to be interesting to say the least.

Hi Lilysmum2:hi:

Tough week for you then Lynne:hugs:

Been in hospital today myself as have been having contractions so got them checked out.Was given co dydramol which is just touching the pain :dohh:, think im having the pains because of being dehydrated.(ketones in my water:wacko:)

Anyone else struggling to sit upright?,i really feel for you's that are having to work in offices or a sitting up position as this is when my pains are at there worse, cannot wait for these next weeks to fly by now as i am so struggling with this pregnancy now:cry:. No more kids for me after this 2 of each is perfect:thumbup:

highly possible dehydration is a nightmare for pains be it contractions or braxtion hicks

My goodness, Lynne, you've really had a hard time of things lately, haven't you? Vixxen, you too! How are you doing now?

I struggle to sit up, lie down, bend over, roll over.... it's getting kind of ridiculous now. Standing upright is the only time I can breathe well, and that makes my back hurt after awhile. The pool is a nice option for that. I'm really enjoying feeling weightless in the water!

Welcome, lilysmum2! Our due dates are the same! :thumbup: How is your pregnancy going?

:hi: Shadowcat things are okish lol at the moment apart from bloomin dehydration,guess im lucky that i dont live any where hotter i'd be kept on a drip constantly :dohh:.Last pregnancy i was put on a drip twice to stop contractions, thankfully not that bad at the moment though lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->