September Stars

Hi guys, sorry ive been MIA so long - how is everyone doing? did anyone go into labor early? everything is going smoothly for baby, he is one active little guy! i have a chart at work where i cross off the days i have left before i technically go on maternity leave (they want me to work right up to the birth). baby's limbs seem to e everywhere - can anyone else actually feel the foot or elbow right under their skin? woah - little person in there!

Hi all, pregnancy is going alot better than the last one!!! Although this one i seem to have soooo much more aches and pains in legs, hips and back!

Having my 32weeks scan today and then a follow up with consultant straight after. So a longgggg day at the hospital! appointment is at 1:30. xxxxxxxx

Hey ladies. Good to hear from you all :)

This is my 2nd pregnancy too lilysmum and I am finding it much harder physically. Ying, I had a very uncomfortable weekend with probably a foot digging in under my ribs and I couldn't get her to shift it! Definitely feel all sorts of hard bits and alot of movement. I know it is supposed to slow down from some time soon as they run out of room....

I was so uncomfortable last night! Kept sticking his bum (or what I think is his bum) as far out as he could! I could barely sit properly!

I'm not the only feeling uncomfortable then ;)

Off to see the Olympic Torch shortly - it arrives in the city centre about 1pm so I'm keeping an eye on the live feed so I can leave the office at the appropriate moment to head up there ;)

sleepings getting harder i agree! lie on one side and he wriggles, lie on the other - same. lie on my back and bp goes up. i have now claimed all the pillows to try and help me sleep! did anyone give birth prematurely?

Ying, I don't think any of the Sept Stars have given birth yet

i don't think anyones given birth yet. hopefully our little ones will hold off for a bit yet :D

ok thats great - sorry to hear a couple of you are having a rough time. ive been lucky that pregnancy is very smooth. its everything else thats been rough but nothings as important as little one :)

I just got back from my 32 week checkup, where the Dr. let me know that she'd probably go ahead and induce sometime around August 31st !!!! That means that I have only a bit over six weeks to go! :wacko:

I was kind of hoping for this news, as my first was overdue by 4 days and weighed 8 lbs 8 oz, and my youngest was induced at 38 weeks and weighed 8 lbs, 10 oz. I don't care to have a larger baby than that. However, OMG!!! that is so soon!

Wow, that is exciting news SC! Good to have an actual date to focus on.

A wee update from me...

All's well. I'm working too hard and am trying to put my foot down about sticking to my 4 day weeks. People keep taking advantage! It's very annoying but at least I'll be finished in 4 weeks.

Otherwise, I'm getting pretty tired out and uncomfortable. I feel like I've grown an awful lot in the last couple of weeks and I feel hungry all the time. Eating seems to be the only answer to the heartburn as well!

Sugarlump is predominantly head down (hiccups down low) although today I was in a boring meeting for 6 hours and she passed the time going from head down to head up (hiccups in ribs) and back again. Which was interesting. It's hard not to leap up and shriek when you get these funny big movements!

I've got quite low blood pressure so I've been getting dizzy and feeling faint a lot. I guess it's better than high BP.

I finished my NCT course last week. That felt like a big milestone. I've agreed to host the reunion on the first Saturday in November. Seems like forever away but I'll bet it creeps up!

Hope everyone else is doing fine xxx

oh shadowcat keep us up to date on that one i'm back at hopsital next thursday for 32week appointment although no scan :(

a little bit behind - SC are they inducing based on size?

I think it's my history of large babies with even larger heads. I'm having another growth scan at the end of this month and then I'll probably have one more at 36/7 weeks.

The funny thing is, a couple of weeks ago they were concerned with him being to SMALL. :haha:

Tell them to make their mind up :haha: 6 weeks is exciting though! (scary, but exciting!) It's nice you have a date to look forward to :)

My 32 week appt is tomorrow morning :thumbup:

Hi Char!

Mw went well. Max is still head down :thumbup:

I think I've put on about 3 stone so far :blush: Gonna try not to put any more on now, even though midwife wasn't worried at all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->