September Stars

You're almost full term, though...so if you end up in full blown labor at this point, it should be ok, right? Best of luck at your appointment today, let us know what they say.

In hospital my waters went but not in established Labour

Hope everything goes okay at your appointment Lynne.

I wonder how Vixxen is getting on?

EDIT - We posted at the same time Lynne. Hope everything goes well for you and baby.

Hello! Please may I join this group? I'm 19 years old expecting my first baby, team blue. Due the 29th September, would be really nice to chat to some other Mom's. Very new to the forum as well so only just come across this.

Sammi&bump

Hi Sammi, welcome! :flower:

Lynne, GOOD LUCK!!!! Keep us posted if you can. I hope everything goes smoothly for you.

Cookies, Vixxen posted a thread a couple of days ago that she's had her LO. Off to search for that thread now...

Hi Sammi :)

Shadow - Thank you for the info I'd missed her thread but I've found it now. I guess a downside of not being in work on a computer constantly is that I'm not keeping up with the forums much.

EDIT - Woah! I've just realised I've changed to the last fruit. That freaks me out a little!

Hi all, I don't know if anyone remembers me?! Just peeking my head in to see how you're all doing and wishing you all the very best, not long now!! :)

Much love to you all xxx

Oh ladies....struggling here ;) I have SPD in my pubic area and it hurts! Moving generally is difficult and I'm reaching the end of the line. I'm sure we are all pretty much ready now right?

I'm the same love cookies, I struggle to get on here regularly now I'm not at work! (sounds bad doesn't it).

Mirm, good to hear from you, thanks for popping in. Hope things are ok with you :hugs:

I will have to have a look for Vixxens news ;)

10 days til due date for me and counting! Best of luck to you all :hugs: x

Poshie, that's no fun. I'm sure it's not easy to deal with while running after a toddler, either. Hang in there, it's almost done!

I'm disappointed today. I had contractions ALL night, and this morning....nothing. Ugh. :dohh: I'd really love for him to come on his own before induction day, but if not...4 more days to get through after today!

Aw, Poshie, that sucks.. Not long to go though. I've been feeling like Sugarlump is about to fall out of me every time I stand up. Ouch!

I think I've had some contractions too, SC, but they are very slight and there's no pattern to them. It's frustrating, but it's a good sign that we're on our way!

I hope Lynne posts here soon. She has good news!

Silent stalker here. I belong to one of the other Sept threads but do read here.
How is your babies born count doing? There have been 10 already on the thread i frequent, i can't believe so many have had Aug babies!!

How are you ladies doing? Me, the usual. SPD pain, heartburn etc etc. But no signs of labour and i'm more then happy as i want my little one to stay put until Sept 1st at least!
Oh, also i'm team yellow!

sorry baby been born. she was born 24th august, i will post all details when i have time.

Congratulations, Lynne!!! I hope all is well with your LO and with you. :happydance:

Congrats Lynne! :yipee: Not sure if you or Vixxen is the first graduate of September Stars ;) hope all went ok and looking forward to hearing your story x

Hello Darkest. Just 2 grads from Sept Stars so far I think. I'm with you on the SPD and heartburn. Also hoping eviction will take place next weekend ;)

Hey all i don't think i will post my birth story until everyone has delivered. hope all bumps are doing well i am sad to say i really miss mine but the baby version is fantastic too our little girl is mega content, feeding well and passing everything with flighing colours, she's just amazing, soo fair in hair too can't believe it :D

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh156/scottishmind/S6300726-1.jpg
https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh156/scottishmind/S6300726-1.jpg
My daughter Elizabeth Katharine Nancy Anne
Born on: Friday 24th August 2012 at 9:37am
weighing: 6lb on the dot!

she is currently 5lb 8oz now :D
oh and she's soo compact that even premature baby clothes for 3-5lb clothes are swamping here had to run to mothercare yesterday as have no clothes...

It's been a week of it in Glasgow, eh Lynne?

I had my baby today, Lucy Jane. My waters went at half past midnight and the had meconium in them and no contractions had started so I had to go to hospital. I wasn't at all dilated. They put me on a syntocin drip at 3.30am. At 9am I was only 2cm and contractions weren't much to write home about. At half one I was 8cm and trying not to push!

I avoided an epidural thanks to diamorphine and gas n' air and at 2.17 Lucy arrived, screaming her head off! We're both fine, albeit a bit tired. I have to stay in hospital tonight which is annoying as I feel ok... But I'm just so delighted. After inital disappointment over not getting my home birth it went as well as it possibly could and im happy with the outcome! Lucy is super bright and cute and I'm madly in love with her already!

Congratulations TT, Sorry you didn't get your home birth, but glad to hear she's arrived safely.

Congratulations to you to Lynne on your arrival! Glad to hear everything is going well.

All this activity is making it feel rather real for me. Panicking slightly as our car seat has got lost in transit somewhere and I'm worried it won't be here when we need it, although when I ring them tomorrow if it's not there I'm going to be cancelling the order and ordering from somewhere else with next day delivery. Otherwise I can't imagine not being pregnant now. I'm very lucky in that I'm not any more uncomfortable than I was 6/8 weeks ago and I can still sleep through the night. I've not had any BH or other twinges to suggest anything is going to happen anytime soon, so I'm convinced I'm going to go overdue.

SC, am I right in thinking your scheduled for induction Friday?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->