September Sweet Peas- Join Here

i went and saw my consultant today and iv got 3 extra scans :happydance: 28 32 36 weeks to check bubba and to check her growth

Hello :hi: just popping in to say congrats to those who have had V-day :happydance::happydance::happydance: Can't wait for our tomorrow! Where is the time going?!!

happy 'V' day to all who have hit it today or a belated congrats to those who have already past it...wow as if we are all or almost approaching the 6months marker!!!! Woop!!!! This is really happening isnt it?!...:wacko: LMAO x

Hi

Can i join in. I was a bit slow in finding this. Due the 7th stayed team yellow.
ps happy v day to everyone due 7th.

Hi ladies! Popping in to see how everyone's doing - so exciting to see all the ladies that are hitting V day already :)

We had our ultrasound yesterday. Everything looks good! Staying team yellow. Here's our little one:

Attachments

• DSC01423.jpg
    DSC01423.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 8
Hi everyone,

Just popping in to say hi. I'm excited that I'm a week past V-day now :happydance::happydance: (I knew week 24 was important, but I'd not heard it called that before). My baby girl seems so strong already and can really give a mighty shove or kick if I touch my tummy firmly. I'm already wondering what her kicks will be like in another 3 months! :wacko:

Calypso - sorry to hear that you're on bedrest. It must be tough, but if there was ever a good motivation to do what the doctor orders, this is it! I'm so glad to hear that you've got a healthy baby in there - focus on that and remember we're all rooting for you both! XXX

Michelle1985 - brilliant news about your baby. It's all looking good!

All September Sweetpeas - hope you're all feeling well :flower: and not spending too much on baby gear yet. I must admit that I've already got loads of tiny pink items - whoops!

Minky X

Oops - forgot to welcome Cookie83. Helllooooo!

Merrymint - what a little cutie you've got there! X

Hi Ladies, can I join in too?
I'm due September 8th and I'm team pink! :pink:

:flower: x

Mine is tomorrow! Not safe by a long way, but makes it nicer knowing they'd do everything to help *touches every wood going* should something happen!

Happy v-day bump buddies :)
My v-day was bitter-sweet, my sickness is back and i'm very dizzy. Hoping it'll go away again soon, really thought i was past all this sickness stuff :(

Ohh no that must be horrible hun! Fingers crossed it doesn't last too long!
Happy V day to you too though! xxxx

I cant believe im actually going to have to push a baby out in 16 weeks.....

with my boys i had 2 very easy labours only had pethidine with my first and nothing with my second. Although my second was a 36 minute labour. I was induced aswell and they say that is meant to be worse.

Dont listen to what other people say everyone is different.

Although my midwife did say to ask your mumwhat their labours were like because they normally are similar. so i asked my mum and she said she had easy labours aswell so there might be something in that!

i was only joking my labours wernt to bad either, once you have yr baby in your arms you forget all the pain anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->