September Sweet Peas- Join Here

hello ladies, how are we all doing??? im feeling a bit crappy at the moment, seem to have a bit of an upset stomach going on. :sick: Ive got my 25 week midwife appointment tomorrow, which i am glad, havent seen her since 16 weeks and lots to talk about!!

sorry for the tmi, but anyone had any strange discharge? ive noticed a big increase in it lately, thick and jelly like. and yesterday i passed something different, which i am concerned was some of my mucous plug. but apparently it regrows itself if it is

haha, i know you were joking, im just shitting myself lol. yeah i heard that, my mum had nothing but gas and air with all three of us and said they were all straight forward so im hoping for the same. she had an episiotomy with me - her first but not even a tiny tear with the other two. also all including me were under 10 hours from first twinge, we were also all late though like over 10 days!! waaa :(

I haven't been here in aaaaages! Tbh I didn't know how to find it lol, how's everyone doing? Getting closer but I have to say I can't wait to go into labour (I bet I won't feel that way when it actually gets here though lol) xxx

HELLO AND WELCOME NEW COMERS!!:hi:

It's been a while since I've been on here, but happy to hear that everyone is doing well!!

Just had my monthly check-up and everything is wonderful! Our little man is very strong and has a monster of a heartbeat!! Midwife said he is big, but I am only measuring a day or two ahead.. :shrug:
I have a feeling he is going to be right around his EDD.. doubt he will stick around for too long.. with all the kicking I think he just wants to get out of there sooner rather than later! :haha:

I recently read a book, Ina May's Guide to Childbirth.. it has really given me a lot of confidence in my body's ability to give birth. I highly recommend it to anyone feeling a bit unsure of themselves when it comes to labour and birth. Our bodies are wonderful and capable of so much more than we give ourselves credit for. No matter what type of birth you have for your baby, natural, homebirth, waterbirth, hospital birth, with or without interventions.. our bodies can do it and recover from it amazingly well.

Here is my little bit of positive engery to all you wonderful ladies! :flower: Sending you all the best wishes for a wonderful final haul of pregnancy and a beautiful birthing experience in what ever way works for you and your baby!! :hugs:

made a start on painting babys bedroom today, this is the back wall where his cot will be! its getting exciting now :happydance:

Attachments

• babys bedroom.jpg
    babys bedroom.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 9
made a start on painting babys bedroom today, this is the back wall where his cot will be! its getting exciting now :happydance:

OH I REALLY like the stripes!! OH and I might steal this idea for when we do our baby's room.. though we will probably use green instead of blue. Looks GREAT!! :thumbup:

1st physiotherapy appt came through today, the day before DD's birthday, we were going to take her out :dohh:

Yikes.. I'm 21 weeks and barely feeling kicks! Y'all are feeling body parts.. :(

I can't always but a lot of the time I can sort of feel which way he's lying :) cute, I've been really falling in love with my baby the last few weeks which is nice! Not that I wasn't before but it took me a while to think of him as a person and myself as a mum. Now I know he's definately coming and I imagine him with a personality etc .....its crazy must be my hormones :) xx

It now appears I belong to your group as I've been told my babies will be induced at 37 weeks so will be born 16th/17th September. Just before OH's birthday on the 20th and my birthday on the 22nd :)

4 Virgos in one house!! Eeek! xx

Welcome KellyBD! The sooner you get to meet the babies the better! :D xxx

Welcome to our group KellyBD :) How is everyone this week? I'm getting an awful lot of movement now, i find it very reassuring. Need a rant, is anyone else getting put down for picking baby's name too early? My sister said to me the other day "ou shouldn't pick her name so early, you will be sick of it". Same sister who told me off for finding out the gender :(

We've chosen bumps name, he's going to be Oliver and its the first time we've settled on babys name before birth, I've found the opposite and people actually prefer having a name to use for him iykwim?

The movements I get now are so strong they sometimes make me jump :haha: he's definately still breech though, hope he turns soon.

Just rang to book our 4d scan and waiting for them to get back to me for the 2nd time this week :dohh: x

Welcome to our group KellyBD :) How is everyone this week? I'm getting an awful lot of movement now, i find it very reassuring. Need a rant, is anyone else getting put down for picking baby's name too early? My sister said to me the other day "ou shouldn't pick her name so early, you will be sick of it". Same sister who told me off for finding out the gender :(

Nonsense. We picked our daughters name before we even knew the sex, I am a bit sick of it now she's almost 2 But that might be something to do with the fact I have to say/shout it a million times a day as she's a terror! :haha:

We have Alfie James picked out for our little man :happydance:

..and OH said it has to have David in too :dohh:
so I guess we have Alfie James David

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly