September Sweet Peas- Join Here

Yay, I phoned the hospital to make sure we are allowed to bring our son and he is allowed. While on the phone, I also found out when is my 12 weeks scan appt, is 10th March!! X

just tried the doppler at home thinking there was no chance i'd hear anything - took a bit of wiggling but right against my pubic bone i heard a little heartbeat twice as fast as mine!

I was able to say hello to my little one for the first time!

hey nearly there we are due same day :) im so excited for my 12 week scan :)

I'm due 21st by my dates, but had an early scan and I could be a week further along by the measurements, although they wouldn't confirm anything until 12 weeks.

x

My doppler arrived today and after a lot of poking around, I heard the baby's heartbeat!

It was going 160-180 beats per minute.

I'm so chuffed!

I'm so pleased for you, pinkpolkadot. That's one tenacious little bean and I've got my fingers crossed for him/her!

Hey!

How are you ? i think we are due round the same day lol! have you got your scan date yet?
xx

Sorry BabyNo1

I haven't been online for a few days, so I've only just picked up your message. I think we are due around the same time, though after my early scan, I realised I was a little bit further along than I thought (2nd Sept, I think, though I'm waiting for my dating scan to confirm it).

How are you getting on? I'm so hormonal - moody, teary, happy, crazy - but I'm enjoying the ride. XXX

hey nearly there we are due same day :) im so excited for my 12 week scan :)

Hi!!! congratulations to you! how r u feeling? i cant wait for my scan either the days are dragging by though. i tried my doppler the last couple of days but couldnt find the heartbeat. so apart from the sickness it doesnt feel real just yet!

hey guys can you remove me please, still only a gestational sac today so its just a waiting game for me to start bleeding! good luck with your pregnancies! x x

So sorry hun :hugs:

And big :hugs: to Caezzybe also

XxX

i want a doppler!! congrats to u as well, im buying a doppler this week, although i know that i will become obsessed! xx

i want a doppler!! congrats to u as well, im buying a doppler this week, although i know that i will become obsessed! xx

Haha... I only got mine this morning, been using it allll day and ran out of the lube it came with already!

Its worth it though!

My first appt and scan went great! The doctor moved my due date up 3 days so it is now September 13th instead of the 16th :)

It was really neat to see the heart flickering on the ultrasound.

First appt with OB today and I am a bit nervous. Had the most horrible dream last night about having a miscarriage - it was terrible and I woke up in tears. Looking forward to having a scan and seeing my bean for the first time.

Hope everyone else is well.

hey guys i hope you havent forgotten me, i got you to take me off the list (edd 27th sept) as i was diagnosed with a blighted ovum last week. I went to the hospital today for a D&C and they scanned me to make sure, and they found a yoke sac and heartbeat, they said the gestational sac was irregular so they want me to come back nxt week for another scan, I then rang on the way home for my bloods and they are at 25000, they were at 11400 on friday, the doc said my bloods were perfect so i dont know what to think, im so nervous and excited, i had come to terms with the mc and now if it happens i will have to go through all that hurt and pain again! xx

Oh that sounds hopeful 3boys! Fingers crossed everything turns out well xx

Still nothing from the midwives for me. My mum works in a doctors surgery (not the one I'm registered at) and she had a word with the community midwife yesterday and apparently they're really busy at the moment. She said women are being referred earlier and earlier these days and they're looking for appointments that they just don't have :shrug: However, hopefully with my complicated history I should get some priority. Just have to wait it out I suppose.

3boys wow! That must be really playing with your emotions not knowing what to think. I think seeing a heartbeat is a good sign though. FX for a good outcome for you!

AFM I have my first appt later today. Hope to see a heartbeat!

3boys, I cant believe you have saw a yolk sac and a heartbeat. Fx'd for you! And thinking of you. xxx

thanks guys, i still cant believe it either!

Thinking of you 3boys and have my fingers crossed! You must feel like you're on a rollercoaster of emotions :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->