September Sweet Peas- Join Here

Hi, Can you change my due date from the 16th to the 13th? Thanks!

Wow.. I am SO out of touch with everyone! Sorry I haven't been on here much.. :blush:
just busy and not having much to say..
and TBH some of the things I was reading on BNB started to make me feel worried and nervous.... so I have just been stalking the threads that have been positive.. and not writing much at all..

But now things FINALLY seem to be coming together!! I am living in Spain.. and finally have bloodwork being done tomorrow at 9+4, then results next week at 10+4. they only do 3 scans here so the first will be March 3rd at 12+something.. I will have to figure it out.
Hope everyone is doing well.. sending out tons of :dust: for those sticky beans!!

Hey ladies...

Ok, this is my first baby and I feel like I am not getting all the info I need from the doctors..

My family doc referred me to the gyno.. and I didn't hear from them... So when I called to find out, the receptionist told me, oh you are booked for April 6th, which means I'll be in my 17th week.. and she said there's this IPS screening that needs to be done on the 12th week and I should get a referral from my family doc to get that done..

I feel like if I didn't call, I wouldn't have known about this and missed this screening... anyways, Are you all doing this screening? It's to find out if there's something wrong with the baby...
And is there any side effects to doing this test??

Can you change my due date please. I had my first scan today, it was amazing. It dated me at 10+2 so I'll be due on September 5th, was only a couple of days out with my guess and that was based on irregular cycles :shrug:

hey guys i hope you havent forgotten me, i got you to take me off the list (edd 27th sept) as i was diagnosed with a blighted ovum last week. I went to the hospital today for a D&C and they scanned me to make sure, and they found a yoke sac and heartbeat, they said the gestational sac was irregular so they want me to come back nxt week for another scan, I then rang on the way home for my bloods and they are at 25000, they were at 11400 on friday, the doc said my bloods were perfect so i dont know what to think, im so nervous and excited, i had come to terms with the mc and now if it happens i will have to go through all that hurt and pain again! xx

Oh my word!!!! I hope everything is fine! What a little fighter you have in there! :hugs:

Oh 3boys I don't know what to say except that my fingers are crossed and I hope everything turns out right for you :)

I did cry reading that, love my emotions at the moment lol

XxX

thanks hun! im so delighted, its hard adjusting to the fact that im still pregnant after convincing myself that it was over, it makes sense now though as i was so sick all week and thought how cruel! lol

Hi all,

Unfortunately my OB appt did not go well. The scan showed my little bean stopped growing at 6w6d (and I am 10w4d) with no heartbeat. :cry:

Pretty upset about it but I am sure that things will work out and I will be back in 1st Trimester again before I know it.

Good luck and thanks for your support.

Hi all,

Unfortunately my OB appt did not go well. The scan showed my little bean stopped growing at 6w6d (and I am 10w4d) with no heartbeat. :cry:

Pretty upset about it but I am sure that things will work out and I will be back in 1st Trimester again before I know it.

Good luck and thanks for your support.

Oh no, poor you :cry:

Wishing you luck for the future :dust:

MsJMouse I am so so sorry! my thoughts and prayers are with you! x x

Good luck 3boys. I am glad to hear that your little bean is fighting on.

My first appt went good. Had an ultrasound and we had a baby with a heartbeat. I was counting myself at 7+5 from when I ovulated and baby measured 7+6. My dr says we will go with my due date from my LMP though so I am due September 18th and that moves me up to 8+3. She said the gestational sac looked the right size this time and the baby looked like it had fluid around it! She thought it was great we saw a heartbeat and so far things are okay. Last time I m/c because the gestational sac didn't grow like it was supposed to and as baby grew it burst.

https://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y90/BloomedGurl/100_0582.jpg

So could I please be moved from September 23rd to September 18th?

MSJMouse I am really sad for you! xxx

Vanilla star glad you have good news.

x

I'm so sorry to hear your sad news MsJMous. Thinking of you xx

MsJMouse im so sorry you are in my prayers :hugs:

3boys wow thats fantastic news ive added you to the list :happydance:

Welcome to all the new september mommies to be :happydance:

List has been updated :thumbup:

thanks hun, hopefully i will be staying this time! x x

MsJMouse...so sorry..:hugs: and sending you :dust: for the future..

3boys.. so happy to hear you have a little fighter there.. fingers crossed and tons of sticky :dust: as well...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->