September Sweet Peas- Join Here

MsJMouse - so, so sorry :(

3Boys - what an amazing little fighter! Praying for the best.

Is anyone celebrating Valentine's Day by doing anything special? DH keeps trying to plan something and I keep telling him not to go overboard because I may not want to eat or be awake for whatever he's got planned.

having a scan tomorrow as have had spotting and cramps.. Please keep FX'd for a healthy bub! x

Hi Ladies :flower:

sorry not been on much getting bits ready for Leos first birthday 2mrw :cloud9:

MsJMouse - im so sorry - thinking of you

Ryliesmum - keeping everything crossed for you :hugs:

Merrymint - fx OH plans something nice for you both

My OH is taking me to the chinese buffet - not that exciting but its lovely there and reasonably priced as we need to save our pennies now number 3 is on the way.
we prob not going til weds thurs tho as OH is on silly shifts at the min

:hugs:

MerryMint we have our scan on Valentine's day so assuming all goes well we will be going for a nice meal (food is my only guilty pleasure now I can't drink beer and am on pelvic rest!!!) I just hope I don't feel too :sick: to eat :wacko:

having a scan tomorrow as have had spotting and cramps.. Please keep FX'd for a healthy bub! x

G'luck with the Scan Rylies. How long have you been spotting for??
I started spotting a little since yesterday afternoon. and I haven't really had any cramps... I am worried but not sure if I should be heading to the doctors yet. I am going to wait it out for another day and see how it goes... Really hope my little bean is ok...

Has anyone else had that experince ? where they spotted for no reason and the baby turned out to be ok??

I started spotting a little since yesterday afternoon. and I haven't really had any cramps... I am worried but not sure if I should be heading to the doctors yet. I am going to wait it out for another day and see how it goes... Really hope my little bean is ok...

Has anyone else had that experince ? where they spotted for no reason and the baby turned out to be ok??

Hi wanna_baby - I have heard of loads of ladies who have spotting for no reason during early pregnancy but if you are worried, can you not call your doctor and they can give you a bit of advice?

I have had spotting and bleeding for weeks, I have had a couple of scans and beanie was still hanging in there but there is an area of bleed in my uterus which can't be explained! I would give the doc a call, they may check you over/ book you in for a scan :flower:

Thanks ladies.... It seems to be going down now... and I have a doc's appointment in one week and will have to have a scan in 3 weeks. Hopefully if it's gone, I will wait for that scan to confirm everything ok... or else I'll have to get to the doc...

Thank you everyone, our baby is fine, I have a collection of blood above my womb but apparently that is fine, but I might lose it over the coming weeks :)

Hi guys!
We're telling our parents tonight! I'm so excited and a little anxious...ahhhh!
We're all going to dinner for my birthday and we're going to get the restaurant to slip a homemade flyer we made that has a picture of the ultrasound and a saying in the menu. I can't wait to see their faces :)

Rileys Mum, does that mean you only have 1 in there??

I was so sure there's 2 in your bump!!! xxx

Hi guys!
We're telling our parents tonight! I'm so excited and a little anxious...ahhhh!
We're all going to dinner for my birthday and we're going to get the restaurant to slip a homemade flyer we made that has a picture of the ultrasound and a saying in the menu. I can't wait to see their faces :)

What a great idea!! Hope the plan went well...

Hi all, hope everyone is well :flower:

Just got back from my 10+ week scan and all is well, saw beanie jumping around and my area of bleed has shrunk :) I have been put forward 2 days so if you can move me to 8 Sep that would be fab!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->