September Sweet Peas- Join Here

So sorry to hear that sad news, my thoughts are with you xx :hugs:

Aww hating hearing about all these miscarriages, my thoughts are with you girls x

so sorry Louise, you are in my thoughts and prayers hun! x x

I haven't been on for a week or so: trying not to obsess too much about this pregnancy! I have my 12 week scan tomorrow (I think I'll be 11 wks & 5), so wish me luck. I actually thought that I felt my baby on a few different occasions in the last few days - tiny twitches. As it's my second, I recognise the sensation from last time, but it seems quite early to feel movement. Anybody else feeling anything yet?

So sorry to hear your bad news, MissMouse and Louise. Big fat hugs to you both XXXX

3 boys - your news is incredible. I'm really excited for you.

Minky X

Girls I am scared to death. Just this evening I had a gush of blood. :( I don't understand. I must be miscarrying again. Since the gush I'm just spotting. Called my ob's office and talked to the on call dr. He said to just phone my dr tomorrow and see her. I really cant believe this.

VanillaStar, I hope the bean will hang on for you! My thoughts are with you. Xxxx

vanillastar i'll be thinking of you, loads of women have had bleeds and everything is ok, hope baby is hanging on in there! x x

Louise, I'm so sorry.:hug:

vanillastar, I'll be praying your scan goes well!

We had our dating ultrasound today and everything looked great; she even put me ahead a few days to 8+3 :) I posted a pic over in the first tri section. Minky, how did your scan go?

Hi Girls :D

I am due September 1st (I think!)

This will be my second September baby :D

I had an early ultrasound due to spotting, and saw the heartbeat, and tomorrow at 12 weeks, I have my NT scan :) Gonna do the big FB announcement once I see how that goes tomorrow.

Can I be added to the list? :flower:

vanillastar does your ticker tell us all was well yesterday?

vanillastar does your ticker tell us all was well yesterday?

As of yesterday we still have a lil baby with a heartbeat and he/she was moving all around. Not sure what will happen yet. I go tomorrow morning for a more in-depth ultrasound to see if I have a bleed behind the placenta. Dr says if that is the case it does raise my chance for m/c but she didn't say how much. I have had no bleeding since the initial gush though. Thanks for asking.

Hi ladies, I never officially introduced myself because I was worried about another mc, but I do read regularly. It looks like another mmc, but will confirm that tomorrow. The reason why I'm popping in today...Blackberry...your daughter is beautiful! Just curious, how do you pronounce her name. I know people say it a few different ways and I LOVE the name just wondering if it causes a lot of confusion. Hell-ain-ah, Helen-ah, or Hel-een-ah? I also heard some silent H's. Thanks! Again, love the name! Good luck to you all!

Could you please put an angel by my name. Baby stopped growing three weeks ago, had a small bleed last night and all was confirmed that it's over. Devastated is not the word right now.

Hope you all go on to have healthy babies :)

XxX

Hey! :wave: I am due with my first on September 12th (although I think I will get put back a week to about the 19th once I've had my 12week scan, but I'm the 12th at the minute!! Thanks!! :thumbup: xx

Could you please put an angel by my name. Baby stopped growing three weeks ago, had a small bleed last night and all was confirmed that it's over. Devastated is not the word right now.

Hope you all go on to have healthy babies :)

XxX

i am so so sorry hun, i know nothing i can say will make you feel any better but if you ever need to chat pm me! x x

Im so sorry to the ladies who have sadly had MC's, i am heart broken for you xxx

On a happy note, my twin sister found out she is also pregnant today too!! My LMP was 18th Dec 2010 and hers was 18th Jan 2011!!! Her baby is due exactly 1 month after mine!

Its so exciting!!!!

xxx

Started cramping and spotting today. Have EPAC scan tomorrow at 11.40. Praying my little jellybean is ok. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->