September Sweet Peas- Join Here

Started cramping and spotting today. Have EPAC scan tomorrow at 11.40. Praying my little jellybean is ok. :cry:

just thought i would say hey! we are both expecting no.5 and both have scans with the epu tomorrow, i hope there is a happy outcome for both of us! x x

On a happy note, my twin sister found out she is also pregnant today too!! My LMP was 18th Dec 2010 and hers was 18th Jan 2011!!! Her baby is due exactly 1 month after mine!

Its so exciting!!!!

That is so awesome and will be so cool for your family!! :happydance:

Started cramping and spotting today. Have EPAC scan tomorrow at 11.40. Praying my little jellybean is ok. :cry:

FX for a good outcome tomorrow. I also have a scan tomorrow. Hopefully we will both see strong babies with a heartbeat!

Hey ladies.. can you add me to the list? I'm due Sept 29. :) This is our first baby..we had a mmc a few years ago so please keep your fingers crossed! We saw our first u/s and heard the heartbeat last week. So far everything looks good :)

Just back from from my scan and all looks well. Dont have to have anymore scans at the epu, Im so happy! x x

Just got back from my scan. Bubs is measuring 3 days ahead but no reason was found for the bleeding or pain and baby is very happy! Wriggled so much it was hard for her to get the measurements! S/he gave me a wave to let me know everythings ok!

Just back from from my scan and all looks well. Dont have to have anymore scans at the epu, Im so happy! x x

So very glad to hear this!! :happydance:

Just got back from my scan. Bubs is measuring 3 days ahead but no reason was found for the bleeding or pain and baby is very happy! Wriggled so much it was hard for her to get the measurements! S/he gave me a wave to let me know everythings ok!

Yay so happy for you! :happydance:

I don't have my scan for another hour. Hope I get good news as well. [-o<

I was waiting to update until I heard from the dr. Still haven't heard yet but...

As of this morning baby was doing great and had a healthy heart rate of 173 bpm. We could see its lil arms and legs and it was moving around. I think I saw the tech measuring something that could have been a SCH but I will have to wait until the dr calls to find out for sure. I haven't had any bleeding since the other day. I had a small amount of brown spotting today, but I think it was just from the ultrasound. Hope you don't mind if I share a pic...

https://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y90/BloomedGurl/100_0716.jpg

When I saw that lil baby today I was just head over heals in love with him/her already. I honestly feel like everything is gonna be okay. When I came home I showed a picture to my 2 year old and he was yelling "Baby!" and seemed excited!

After I hear from the dr I will update once more.

thats great news hun, i was too afraid to ask for a pic today! the lady scanning me didnt seem that nice!

thats great news hun, i was too afraid to ask for a pic today! the lady scanning me didnt seem that nice!

Awww that stinks. When I had my m/c in June I had an ultrasound before to see why I was bleeding and got this mean old lady who wouldn't even tell me if baby still had a heartbeat. :( Today I had a really nice lady though. She showed me the baby and the heartbeat and was pointing out the lil arms and legs. I hesitated but asked for a picture and she ended up giving me 3!

hi i left a message the other day asking if i can be added to sept sweet peas , is the lady not running this thread anymore? as i have seen her post on b&b but not come to this thread???

I didn't ask but I had a lovely lady and she printed them off without telling me and gave them to me as I left.

Hi all, I'm due 8th September!! Very very excited but really nervous too, I'm a bit of a worrier. I found out on 6th Jan and a few days later started to feel really sick allllllll day everyday for the last month but haven't actually been sick at all! The feeling is just starting to calm down, I was 11 weeks yesterday.. So I'm hoping that's the last of it!!

Congratulations to you all :D x

My US went great!!! When I get on my computer I will update my profile pic with the updated image. Baby is so perfectly adorable!!! 170bpm heartrate.

1st of march 12 week scan cannot wait! wooooooooo! cant wait to see my baby again :)

I finally heard back from the dr and I have a subchorionic hematoma. She said it was small but didn't say the actual size. She said it does increase my chance of m/c but didn't say how much. She also said I could expect to bleed some more, but I hope I don't. I honestly after seeing that lil baby earlier I feel like everything is gonna be okay. I forgot to ask if I still had to be on pelvic rest, but Im just going to assume I am until my next appt and ask then. Poor DH hasn't had any since I got BFP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->