September Sweet Peas- Join Here

Can I join please? I'm due on the 8th September!

I was just wondering if anyone could give me some advise? I went to a&e today with abdo pain but it wasn't really low but more to one side and more of an ache, they did bloods, internal swabs and an internal exam. The Dr also said I had thrush so gave me a pessary to take home. They have moved my scan forward from the 28th Feb to Monday! The doctor was quite confident the pain wasn't pregnancy related. What I was wondering is, will I still have the scan on the 28th, or will this be it? The scan on Monday will be on the 'early pregnancy assessment unit' not in the ante natal ultrasound dept. like the original one should be :shrug:

Every doctor is different, but most doctors will only do one scan. If they have rescheduled your appointment they may not see you again on the 28th, but then again you never know. Like I said.. every doc is different.

So sorry to hear from all the ladies who now have angels. My heart goes out to you all with lots o hugs :hugs:

I haven't been on here much as still been really tired and feeling very very sick but as I turn 12 weeks tomorrow I feel like I may be turning a corner. I guess some of us will be joining 2nd trimester soon :happydance: how exciting.

Hope all are well and to those who are looking forward to having their first scans good luck and try and take it all in. I was in too much shock when I saw our little beanie I didn't really take much of it in at all. It wasn't until after when OH said about how much it was moving about I realised I didn't even notice a flicker :dohh:

I dont come into this thread much as there is few who are now have angels and I am trying to not to read those threads but I dont mean to offend you ladies but those ladies who have angels I am truly thinking of you all ladies :hugs:! Because I sometimes feel that those ladies who is trying for so long to have a baby are hard to carry on as normal after their loss/es and I am easily get pregnant without any helps or drugs and feels that they should be in my shoes so they can get pregnant easily like me. :) Xxxxx

11 weeks feels good. Can any one else not feel their uterus though when they lie down, i know im a bit chub but surely i should be able to by now?! x

I'll be 11 weeks Tuesday and I can't feel my uterus either...I keep trying :)

I will be 11 weeks next week and I can't feel mine either so I don't think you need to worry

your womb doesnt move up out of your pelvis until week 12 so try not to worry.

On a non-pregnancy note: does anyone know what gift to buy a family who are moving? it cant be big as they are moving abroad and i dont want them to have trouble packing it.

On a non-pregnancy note: does anyone know what gift to buy a family who are moving? it cant be big as they are moving abroad and i dont want them to have trouble packing it.

Hey.. My friends made me a really wonderful small scrapbook/photoalbum of pictures of everyone, memories and the neighborhood. It was really nice, plus I could share pics with new friends I made overseas.. to show them where I lived etc.

Hi all ,

Im sorry i havnt been on to update the thread ive been having a tough time the last week or so :cry:

I have been bleeding on and off for a week and it hasnt been a small amount i truely thought id lost my baby but to my suprise on the scan there was my bubbs bouncing away ! i am being sick 24 hours a day to the point its waking me up at night and when you have a 2 year old full of energy it is getting tiring !

Right my rant over ill update the list now hope everyone is doing well ? :thumbup:

Oh god glad to hear all was well on scan! A list to be updated can wait when your going through stuff!!

Sam is right, mumandpeanut. Dont worry about the list just yet as they're not that important and get yourself sort out and settled down and hope the bleeding settled down by now. :hugs: thinking of you! xxx

Hi everyone sorry have not been on recently, my sickness was bad til a few days ago and talk about tired!! Anyways had a scan today Gestational Age was 11 wks 4 Days :) I'm not sure if this changes my due date or not? Anyway, i just wanted to come on and say hello to you all again, i hope you're all well and that the MS is going away for you all too. My first 12 wk appt is on March 1st and i'm glad to report i just have one baby in there :D

Is anyone having twins/multis? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"