September Sweet Peas (Our 2015 Rainbows)

I'd be upset too knobby. If my sister did that to me I'd be very upset. I hope and pray she thinks about it and gets it. Hang in there and take care of yourself and baby.

Arg I hate that she wasn't more flexible. People can get really wrapped up in weddings and forget the important things. I hope things work out as best as they can

I'm so sorry to hear about your sister not being understanding, Knobby. Hopefully she changes her mind when she gives it a minute to settle in her mind.

Mrs R, I've been feeling similar to you this weekend. I keep wondering how I'm going to manage work on Tuesday!!

Can i join in ladies Im due in Spetember too???

How do you get the September Sweetpeas on to signature?? :dohh:

Can i join in ladies Im due in Spetember too???

How do you get the September Sweetpeas on to signature?? :dohh:

Congrats and welcome!

The codes for the badges are here.

Bug, can you edit the first post and put these in so people are able to find them easier?

Thank you.... :) :)

This is my first time being pregnnat so im excited but a little nervous too :dohh:

Good morning ladies,

Welcome SarahLou!! So glad you joined us, there are some amazing ladies here!! What is your due date?

AFM: I'm already kind of sleepy and it's only 8:45am. Haha!! :haha: I'm not feeling too terrible as of right now. Sore bbs, my lower back is a bit achy, I have a slight bit of an icky belly and I'm tired still. Other than that, I'm ok today. I'm at 6 weeks today. I've made it to 6 weeks 1 day as my longest, so I have to admit I'm a bit scared. :cry: My ultrasound measured me 4 days ahead, but I'm just going to stick with the 1st day of my lmp for now. That way when I have my next ultrasound if I'm still measuring ahead, great, but if I'm not I won't panic. Anyone else's lower back ache at all? Haven't really had this symptom until this morning? Don't know if I slept weird or if it's just a symptom?? It's not hurting, just a bit achy almost like I slept weird. Oh, and I had ANOTHER "O" dream last night!!!! What the heck!!!!???:wacko:

My Due date calculating at 18th Spetmeber :haha:

And thanks for the warm welcomes ladies :flower:

Welcome SaraLou anD congrats!

Happy 6 weeks Mrs R, I know you're nervous but all is going well so far. :) I'm hoping to pads 7 weeks then 9 weeks! My lower back is also achy but it's mostly my muscle from not sleeping well the last few nights.

Thank you babyfeva. Yeah, if I wasn't pregnant I wouldn't think twice about it because my lower back will bother me at times. But since I am pregnant I'm like "oh my gosh, is this a bad sign??":dohh:

MrsR, I feel the same way! I've spent the entire weekend longing on the couch and in bed. My poor husband has done majority of the cleaning, cooking, and caring for our toddler. I would rather just get up and do it myself than to lay there feeling guilty. I finally threw up this morning and I must say, I feel so much better.
I understand the fear of DTD. It should get better but then you'll reach a point when you are scared again because your LO will be rocked to sleep and it freaks you out because they quit moving or they're moving too much and you're worried they're trying to get away or eventually you can feel your LOs head through your vagina and you're afraid of bonking it!

Knobby,
Thanks for posting the badges.
That seems a tad insensitive of your sis? I had the same problem with my son. When I was pregnant with him and my husband told his parents they actually yelled at him. My SIL was 3 month ahead of me and they were on cloud 9 knowing they were "finally" having a grand baby since I had lost 2. Then knowing I was pregnant again knocked them off their cloud because "now they are going to have to worry". I hated them for that and I still to this day hold a grudge. Once they found out he was ok THEN they were happy. Ideally, I wanted to tell them they weren't allowed to ever be happy for him because they don't get to see him. They should want to know so they can support my husband emotionally but they only think about themselves. He was so scared and then he had to deal with his parents telling at him. God! They make me so angry! I keep wishing this baby will be healthy and I can hide it from them for as long as possible. My goal is to not tell them until my husband puts his foot down. Sorry I'm ranting. I don't think I will ever forgive them. Plus once my son was born it didn't get better. When he was a newborn she would take him away from me and make him cry then refuse to give him back. Finally, one day I took him out of her arms and she flipped out and ripped him back out of my arms will he screamed. She said he was going to have to get used to her by crying it out. I could almost cry just thinking about dealing with her all over again!

Sarah, congrats and welcome!!!

AFM:
I got my betas back. The doctor said they look great and wants to keep our US appointment on the 20th.

Also, I didn't realize there were two September Sweet Pea groups until I saw some of our badges are linked there. Are you guys members of both?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-01-12-13-03-19.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-01-12-13-03-19.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 8
Thanks for all the supportive comments in regards to my sister situation.

I am so nervous for my scan tomorrow. I hope our baby has grown larger and has a good heartbeat. I think that's the only thing that could cheer me up.

Ambiguoushope, sorry about your inlaws. I have strange inlaws too. When I miscarried at 8 weeks in October, my husband had to tell them because they were scheduled to come visit us from out of state the very next weekend. When they came to visit I was 6 days post miscarriage and they didn't breathe a word about it. They couldn't even say a simple "sorry." I was so hurt. Furthermore they acted like children when things didn't go their way during their visit! Meanwhile I was sad and heartbroken but being the mature one I tried to make their visit pleasant as possible by trying to remember to smile and be friendly.

Btw, yes I am a member of both Sweet Peas groups.

Thank you AmbiguousHope. I feel so lazy!! I literallly didn't really do anything productive this weekend because if I did hardly anything I needed to lay back down on the couch because I'd start feeling icky.

knobby, I'm sure your scan will be perfect!! I'm nervous for mine on the 21st too. I'm so scared when I have it my baby will not have grown right or something. I don't see my anxiety or worry ever ending. Just like you said AmbiguousHope, always something to worry about. :dohh:

Congrats sarahlou!

Ambiguous - so far I'm only a part of this group. Don't feel comfy joining the general group yet as I've always ended up having to leave and probably making everyone scared of miscarriage in the past. Made me feel guilty on top of already feeling horrible that I was losing another baby :dohh:.

My nausea and my fatigue keep butting heads. I wake up a bunch of times to pee and struggle to fall back asleep every time even though I'm dead tired because I feel so stinking icky.

And talk about being lazy. I haven't done anything productive at all either. Just cannot find the energy :wacko:.

I have like every symptom under the sun (minus actual vomiting) and I keep worrying that I'm dealing with all this crap for nothing again. It's so miserable. More than worth it to get a baby. But miserable none-the-less and if it ends in yet another miscarriage, I won't know what to do with myself.

Will finally get a peak into my uterus next Wednesday and see if there's a little bean in there or not. For some reason I keep thinking I will go in and there won't be a baby. With or without a hb. Sigh. Nervous and scared.

I finally started my middle of the night peeing last night. exhaustion, nausea and hunger have picked up but not too bad yet. I've been having a lot of mental anxiety in that I'm not worrying and I feel worrisome like I'm overly confident and positive and gonna get the air popped out of my balloon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->