September Sweet Peas (Our 2015 Rainbows)

:happydance: saw the heartbeat clearly today! Measured 6w5d exactly. It is so crazy how much difference a week makes on ultrasound. Last week the baby was barely a speck!

https://i61.tinypic.com/ieleso.jpg

I am going back in 2 weeks for another scan. So I will be 8w5d then. My dr said normally I wouldn't see him again until 12 weeks, but where I have never made it past 8 weeks before he wants to see me one more time in between.

That is amazing! I can't wait until my first scan. I don't even have it scheduled yet. Waiting for 1st hcg results. Receptionists at my ob are so incompetent. If I didn't LOVE my ob I would switch.

Amazing! Congrats! My scan is tomorrow and I'm just filled with dread :( I don't think I've ever been so scared before.

Thanks for sharing! I will be 6w5d at my scan and was curious what we would see!

Glad everything went well!

Hello Ladies,

Maryanne, whale music??? LOL!! :haha: That's hilarious!! Good luck with your scan tomorrow and let us know how it goes.

Welcome Karenh and kdmalk!! Do not worry about the actual lines on the pregnancy tests at all kdmalk. You're pregnant!! :happydance: Also I don't blame you on the beta thing this time around. I had mine checked and in 62 hours they went from 802 to 1250 and I was freaking out because they didn't double. Well I'm 6 weeks 1 day today and I'm still doing good so far. Fingers crossed it stays that way, but the nurse said my doctor wasn't concerned, so I shouldn't be either. So if I were to do it again, I don't know if I'd have my levels checked or not. It put a lot of stress on me.

Bug, I'm praying everything looks just fine on Thursday. I know pink spotting can be super normal and common in early pregnancy. They say if it's red it could be a cause for concern, but even then it is a lot of the time perfectly fine. Has it stopped?

knobby, YAY for a heartbeat!!! That's so exciting!!! :happydance: I'm interested to see at my next scan the change. It will be 2 weeks exactly inbetween them. I was 5 weeks 2 days (measuring 5 weeks 6 days) the first time with just the gestational sac and yoke sac, so when I go again on the 21st I'm hoping and praying for a healthy heartbeat in there.

I love it knobby!! So happy for a heartbeat!!

Welcome new friends :)

Keep us posted bug, I'll be thinking of you.

So after a major breakdown in the waiting room, lots of tears and a panic attack it turns out my little jellybean is ok. Been pushed back to 5+3 so too early for a heartbeat but the epu are happy with how baby is doing. So so relieved. Thank you for all the well wishes ladies! I appreciate it! Roll on next scan in 2 weeks! Hope everyone else is doing good today!

Knobby what a great scan pic! What an amazing Dr to see you again! You'll cherish the progression pics!

Maryanne ~ Hurray for a good scan!

I've been reading right along trying to keep up, but like Bug I've had a spotting scare. Spotting went from brown to red, now brown again. I go in today for an early scan, I'm cautiously optimistic. I'm hoping all of the +ve scan results spill over this way!

Im nervous to go for my first scan too ladies.. I just want everything to be okay but wont know that for another 2-3 weeks yet still waiting for appointment.. The nurse said at the Gynae unit if I not heard by Friday I need ring her back.

Just wondering if its normal not to have morning sickness yet??? The only symptoms im having is like period pains that come and go and lower back ache that comes and goes but that tends to be more In the evening.. I had an episode of the runs last night and just sorry tmi :haha:

And I have lots of cm and my nipples are larger and sensitive to the touch.... :blush: oh and breasts are veiny too :haha:

But other than that I feel good at the moment.. im kind of worried cause im not feeling or being sick and only tired more in the evening.. im scared to lose little one :(

Sending well wishes to you ladies with spotting. So unfair that we have to deal with that, normal or not.

maryanne1987, how do they push your date back? always curious about that. I'm glad everything was ok.

Sarah, my opinion thus far is there's nothing normal about symptoms. We're all going to be different on different days. Lots of women have no morning sickness the whole pregnancy and some get it very early on. I wish there was a checklist and we could all line up so we'd have no questions, but as long as your bean is ok don't let symptoms or a lack thereof worry you too much! Great place to post those questions though so to actually answer your question, I had some on and off nausea but no puking yet. I've had tiredness on and off and my boobs are pretty sore.

I have no idea! I was wondering the same. I mean I know my o date as I temp and chart and I have done for years. So not sure how my dates can be out by a good few days. It's happened in some of my other pregnancies. If any ladies know how they work it out I'd be glad to know!

I have no idea! I was wondering the same. I mean I know my o date as I temp and chart and I have done for years. So not sure how my dates can be out by a good few days. It's happened in some of my other pregnancies. If any ladies know how they work it out I'd be glad to know!

I'm just curious because I go in for my scan tomorrow and I keep thinking he's going to push mine back. I know when I O'd as well, but I have a light, spotty period so I questioned my true LMP (last menstrual period). Nothing to worry about, just curious!

Sending well wishes to you ladies with spotting. So unfair that we have to deal with that, normal or not.

maryanne1987, how do they push your date back? always curious about that. I'm glad everything was ok.

Sarah, my opinion thus far is there's nothing normal about symptoms. We're all going to be different on different days. Lots of women have no morning sickness the whole pregnancy and some get it very early on. I wish there was a checklist and we could all line up so we'd have no questions, but as long as your bean is ok don't let symptoms or a lack thereof worry you too much! Great place to post those questions though so to actually answer your question, I had some on and off nausea but no puking yet. I've had tiredness on and off and my boobs are pretty sore.

Thank you :flower:

It just ever since I fund out im pregnant I have been worrying about every little thing... :dohh:

Think we all do hunny! Don't be too hard on yourself! It's a scary time! Just wait till your lo is born, the worry gets worse lol.

And I just don't get how they push dates back. It happened on my son. But he was a lovely suprise so I figured I just didn't know my cycles properly. But after 7 years ttc I know my cycles like the back of my hand, might have to ask the midwife next time I see her. I'm just as curious! Lol

Think we all do hunny! Don't be too hard on yourself! It's a scary time! Just wait till your lo is born, the worry gets worse lol.

And I just don't get how they push dates back. It happened on my son. But he was a lovely suprise so I figured I just didn't know my cycles properly. But after 7 years ttc I know my cycles like the back of my hand, might have to ask the midwife next time I see her. I'm just as curious! Lol

Im going to be a very worrying mother then I can see that now if im this bad now :haha:

Sarah, I have yet to have nausea any real nausea, possibly one time after eating. It has me worried, I won't lie. But I haven't had any spotting or bleeding. I have had sore breasts, gas, funny taste in mouth, crampish feeling, excess saliva, and being tired.. sometimes it is crazy sometimes how sleepy I get. I also have been a little snippy..lol!

Sarah, I have yet to have nausea any real nausea, possibly one time after eating. It has me worried, I won't lie. But I haven't had any spotting or bleeding. I have had sore breasts, gas, funny taste in mouth, crampish feeling, excess saliva, and being tired.. sometimes it is crazy sometimes how sleepy I get. I also have been a little snippy..lol!

Im just so undecided what to eat.. I want a bit of everything! On min I want one thing the next im think or what about that instead :haha:

Do any of you crave anything yet... how do you know if your craving something? May sounds a bit silly.

Im nervous to go for my first scan too ladies.. I just want everything to be okay but wont know that for another 2-3 weeks yet still waiting for appointment.. The nurse said at the Gynae unit if I not heard by Friday I need ring her back.

Just wondering if its normal not to have morning sickness yet??? The only symptoms im having is like period pains that come and go and lower back ache that comes and goes but that tends to be more In the evening.. I had an episode of the runs last night and just sorry tmi :haha:

And I have lots of cm and my nipples are larger and sensitive to the touch.... :blush: oh and breasts are veiny too :haha:

But other than that I feel good at the moment.. im kind of worried cause im not feeling or being sick and only tired more in the evening.. im scared to lose little one :(

I am feeling exactly like you plus exhaustion. My nurse yesterday said it is too early for nausea.

I've had cravings. I normally identify it as something that I'm like oh my gosh I have to have it and nothing will stop me from getting it. It was cold and pouring down rain, but I HAD to drive across town to get this soup. I ended buying a quart of it so I didn't have the hankering anymore. I have also had the moments of staring at the menu trying to decide what I want and nothing sounds appetizing, but there's been nothing that's made me sick yet.

I'm having awful morning sickness. Surving on dry crakers and water at the moment. But if it means a healthy baby then I don't mind. So funny when you have it you wish you didn't and when you don't have it you worry why it's not there lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->