September Sweet Peas (Our 2015 Rainbows)

I'm at work. I took 2 bites of breakfast, then ate part of my lunch. It sounded better.

Good morning ladies,

maryanne, so glad everything looked good at your scan!!! :happydance:

xoxo4angel, please let us know how your scan goes. I'm so sorry you're having a spotting scare as well. Praying all looks great!! :thumbup:

SarahLou, I can totally understand waiting for your first scan and how anxious it makes you. All will be ok!! :hugs: With you being 4 weeks 5 days it probably is a bit too early for morning sickness. I've read it can commonly kick in around 6 weeks, but a friend of mine didn't get it until 10 weeks and another one never had it. So it really varies, so don't stress about it! :thumbup:

AFM: The past couple days I've probably felt the worst, but this morning I'm not feeling too bad. My back is bugging me a bit again, but was completely fine yesterday. I think it must be how I'm sleeping or something? Symptoms other than that I get upset belly and kind of pukey feeling here and there throughout the day, tired, boobs constantly hurt and are way worse in the evenings then the mornings, I have a sniffle in my nose all the time, I can smell really good, I have to pee every 20min, I get cramps sometimes and random aches or pulling pains in my uterus/ovary areas. My follow up scan is a week from today. I'm trying to stay busy so the time goes faster. I'm so anxious for it. Everything looked so great the first time, I'm scared it's not going to this next time. Praying I'm wrong. [-o<

Just cant wait for my scan just to put my mind at ease a little bit.. :(

I totally understand Sarah, it will put your mind at ease. Everything will be wonderful!! :thumbup:

Hi ladies! Some of the others ladies mentioned this group so just wondering if there's room for one more. My little rainbow due September 8th. Early scan tomorrow and as much as I'm excited I'm still pretty terrified at the same time.

Welcome Maryanne! Congrats and great news on the scan! I can't wait for mine next Monday!

May I join? I lost my first Jan 28 2013 due to ectopic pregnancy, and then a failed adoption Sep 2014. This one is due Sep 17th. It is so crazy that all three babies are Sep. 2013 2014 2015. I really hope this rainbow baby sticks.

Hi Karen, congrats!! You'll be 5 weeks tomorrow-woohoo! So sorry about your loss and the failed adoption. I think the third time is the charm. :)

This group is exactly what I needed!!!! Due Sept. 20 after mmc in October that ended in d&c Nov. 4. So far I am trying to remain positive and treat this pregnancy like it is normal until I know otherwise. I had a frer left, so I stupidly tested this morning thinking that my line would be dark and beautiful by now, so I am a freaking out because it was the exact same color as two days ago!

Is this going to end badly? 14dpo fmu and 16dpo fmu look basically the exact same. I don't think that is supposed to be the case. It isn't super faint, but it definitely isn't dark. And it isn't anywhere near as dark as the control. First appointment isn't until February 5th. Can anybody offer some reassurance?

First off, I'm so sorry for your loss. Secondly, congrats on your pregnancy! As far as testing, I think we all drive ourselves nuts with seeing changes of the darkness of the lines. Please try not to stress. ( I know easier said than done) I try and just look at it as I'm pregnant today and there isn't much we can do to change the outcome. I really do hope this is your rainbow baby. This is a great group of girls for support.

Welcome to the new ladies- I will get everything updated on the front page soon. I'm kinda avoiding BnB at the moment- waiting for a scan on Thurs after some pink bleeding and major pain on Sat

Bug, I'm so sorry to hear about the bleed and pain. I'm hoping to hear positive news on Thursday. Take care of yourself.

:happydance: saw the heartbeat clearly today! Measured 6w5d exactly. It is so crazy how much difference a week makes on ultrasound. Last week the baby was barely a speck!

https://i61.tinypic.com/ieleso.jpg

I am going back in 2 weeks for another scan. So I will be 8w5d then. My dr said normally I wouldn't see him again until 12 weeks, but where I have never made it past 8 weeks before he wants to see me one more time in between.

Beautiful scan Knobby! Congrats. Looking forward to your next scan in 2 weeks!

Im nervous to go for my first scan too ladies.. I just want everything to be okay but wont know that for another 2-3 weeks yet still waiting for appointment.. The nurse said at the Gynae unit if I not heard by Friday I need ring her back.

Just wondering if its normal not to have morning sickness yet??? The only symptoms im having is like period pains that come and go and lower back ache that comes and goes but that tends to be more In the evening.. I had an episode of the runs last night and just sorry tmi :haha:

And I have lots of cm and my nipples are larger and sensitive to the touch.... :blush: oh and breasts are veiny too :haha:

But other than that I feel good at the moment.. im kind of worried cause im not feeling or being sick and only tired more in the evening.. im scared to lose little one :(

Sarah, for my last 3 pregnancies I didn't have any symptoms really. I know it's hard to not "feel" pregnant but just try to enjoy it. :)

Sarah, I have yet to have nausea any real nausea, possibly one time after eating. It has me worried, I won't lie. But I haven't had any spotting or bleeding. I have had sore breasts, gas, funny taste in mouth, crampish feeling, excess saliva, and being tired.. sometimes it is crazy sometimes how sleepy I get. I also have been a little snippy..lol!

Im just so undecided what to eat.. I want a bit of everything! On min I want one thing the next im think or what about that instead :haha:

Do any of you crave anything yet... how do you know if your craving something? May sounds a bit silly.

I feel similar to you!! My mind changes every minute of what I want. I think I dream about food all day!!

XoXo- hoping all is ok. Please update us when you can.

I've been a bit crampy with low back pain for a couple hours...hoping it's just gas and the crappy sleep I got last night...I'm absolutely petrified this ultrasound tomorrow will bring bad news. Like I wasn't scared enough, you know?
Please please please let it be nothing. There's no blood and the pain is not extreme but it's very much there and it makes me nervous.

I've been a bit crampy with low back pain for a couple hours...hoping it's just gas and the crappy sleep I got last night...I'm absolutely petrified this ultrasound tomorrow will bring bad news. Like I wasn't scared enough, you know?
Please please please let it be nothing. There's no blood and the pain is not extreme but it's very present and it makes me nervous.

What time is your scan tomorrow? Mine is at 1:45ET. We got this! :hugs:

I'm having some major cramps tonight too :( very worried. No blood but the cramps are pretty painful. Wish I had a little camera so I could see what's going on inside :( hope you feel better soon mrsgoodheart!

This is going to sound super pessimistic, but I just have to come out and say it....

Is anyone else just in a downward spiral throughout the beginning of
Pregnancy because you have had a loss? One day my boobs hurt horribly, the next they are hardly sore. I am cramping. I am cramping on one side. I am nauseous, I am totally fine. My test is the same color as the one two days ago (which is still not as dark as the control line). I had some brown spotting after my bfp and am worried it is starting again. I am trying to relax and just let this pregnancy happen, but I am carrying some serious tension and stress. I just feel like every ache or twinge (or lack thereof) means that history is destined to repeat itself and I will lose this baby too.

I just want to bring a baby home.

Please tell me I am not the only one feeling this way after a recent loss. And for those that aren't feeling crazy, any advice on trying to relax?

Please please please let it be nothing. There's no blood and the pain is not extreme but it's very present and it makes me nervous.

What time is your scan tomorrow? Mine is at 1:45ET. We got this! :hugs:

10am ET, cutie! I like that we're having them the same day, makes me feel like I'm doing it with a friend, lol :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->