September Sweet Peas (Our 2015 Rainbows)

Yes knobby!!! BAD!!! LOL!!! :haha:

confuzion, you are more than welcome here. It's not your fault you've mc'd in the past. We want you to be here!! :hugs:

Yeah I have felt a bit pukey today here and there. It's weird because I don't feel like I have to run to the bathroom, but it's just there. More annoying than anything. I've been hungry though...so that's good.

I'm a member of the other Sweet Peas group but only inasmuch that I've commented with my due date and that's about it. Basically I'm afraid I'll have to leave, which sucks.

Confuzion- my ultrasound is Thursday and I too am basically convinced there's either nothing in there at all or there's a a baby in there with no heartbeat. Of course I'm praying there's a baby or even babies (!) with a nice strong heartbeat, but I'm too afraid to expect it.

Mrs G & Confuzion, I feel the same way in regards to the upcoming ultrasound. I'm so nervous!

I am not apart of another sweet pea group, I don't know if I will even if everything turns out good next Thurs. .

I still don't have any real nausea, it hit me a little yesterday, I cooked spaghetti and it was fine when I was eating, but after when I was full I was putting up the left overs and it made me gag..lol!

So sorry about your sis knobby and insensitive family.. I still haven't told most of my family (only partents) I am blessed to have good in laws..

Hi ladies! Some of the others ladies mentioned this group so just wondering if there's room for one more. My little rainbow due September 8th. Early scan tomorrow and as much as I'm excited I'm still pretty terrified at the same time.

Welcome maryanne1987!! So glad you joined us and congrats!! :hugs: You'll have to let us know how your scan goes tomorrow!!

Knobby, let us know how your scan went.

I know how you ladies feel as far as trying to prepare yourself for the worst with your upcoming ultrasounds. I'm feeling the same way with mine on the 21st. Everything looked great at the first one, but that doesn't mean it will on this second one. It's scary.

Thank you! Will do! The wait is killing me. Hopefully I will relax if I see little jellybeans heartbeat. Think if it's too early to see it I may go into meltdown :/ my midwife even suggested listening to whale music to help relax me. Not sure how to feel about that lol.

My scan is one day behind you. Lots if scans coming up!

May I join? I lost my first Jan 28 2013 due to ectopic pregnancy, and then a failed adoption Sep 2014. This one is due Sep 17th. It is so crazy that all three babies are Sep. 2013 2014 2015. I really hope this rainbow baby sticks.

Welcome Karen. I love that quote in your signature!!!

Thanks! Me too! My husband doesn't think the song has anything to do with babies. I bet to differ. :haha:

This group is exactly what I needed!!!! Due Sept. 20 after mmc in October that ended in d&c Nov. 4. So far I am trying to remain positive and treat this pregnancy like it is normal until I know otherwise. I had a frer left, so I stupidly tested this morning thinking that my line would be dark and beautiful by now, so I am a freaking out because it was the exact same color as two days ago!

Is this going to end badly? 14dpo fmu and 16dpo fmu look basically the exact same. I don't think that is supposed to be the case. It isn't super faint, but it definitely isn't dark. And it isn't anywhere near as dark as the control. First appointment isn't until February 5th. Can anybody offer some reassurance?

If it makes you feel any better Hun my tests took a good week to get darker. I test everyday and it's only now at 6 weeks that the test line is as dark as the control line. Had my hcg checked last week though and it's fine so try not to worry.

If it makes you feel any better Hun my tests took a good week to get darker. I test everyday and it's only now at 6 weeks that the test line is as dark as the control line. Had my hcg checked last week though and it's fine so try not to worry.

That is EXACTLY what I needed to hear. I don't want to get my beta done this time because it caused so much stress last time. I can't change anything, so I am just trying to let whatever is going to happen, happen. I hope this is my take-home baby!

Welcome to the new ladies- I will get everything updated on the front page soon. I'm kinda avoiding BnB at the moment- waiting for a scan on Thurs after some pink bleeding and major pain on Sat

Welcome to the new ladies- I will get everything updated on the front page soon. I'm kinda avoiding BnB at the moment- waiting for a scan on Thurs after some pink bleeding and major pain on Sat

Good luck! Will keep my fingers crossed for you!

Congratulations to all of the new ladies!!

I think I've seen you on another board Karen, I'm so happy for you!

Bug, I hope all is well!!! Pink is ok, has it stopped?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->