September Sweet Peas (Our 2015 Rainbows)

Here it is! We have a tiny little gummy bear looking alive baby with a heartbeat! Heart rate was 136- saw it even on the transabdominal, though everything looked clearer on the transvaginal. Nice sized gestational sac and big hefty yolk sac too.
This is amazing!!
Baby measured a day ahead so they decided I am 6+6 and my due date is now actually 9/4, which is my son's 7th birthday. So cool!
Picture is sideways, don't know why, sorry :)

Congrats! My birthday is 9/4! It's a great day to be born!

Hey ladies,

Spent the first 2 hours of my day volunteering at our local food bank for work. I was loading boxes with all kinds of food items. Sadly it exhausted me. But feel good I helped them out.

Mrsgoodhart, congrats on your beautiful scan!!! How exciting!! :happydance:

maryanne, I have had a few spells of pretty intense cramping and it freaked me out, but so far all is well. I think it is very normal as your uterus adjusts and your hormones are going crazy.

kdmalk, I am just as terrified as you are. It's awful because I don't think I will be able to enjoy this pregnancy at all either due to the fear of it all going away and any symptom I have I wonder if it's a bad sign. Trust me, I get it. I am praying the spotting is just blood from implantation. Please let us know. :hugs:

jellytots, beautiful scan!! How exciting!! I am praying for you as well that the spotting is just normal pregnancy spotting. Keep us updated. :hugs:

babyfeva, yay for 7 weeks!!! When I was 6 weeks 1 day that is the farthest I had made it and that entire day I was so nervous and everything I used the bathroom I checked the toilet paper...actually I do that anyways. :dohh: I am hoping and praying this little one sticks and you have many more weeks to go!!

AFM: I'm 6 weeks 3 days today. I had a bad spell of nausea yesterday early afternoon. It was the first time I thought I might actually throw up. But after I ate some mint ice cream and a bagel for lunch I felt better. That was all that sounded good!! LOL!! My boobs always hurt pretty bad and I get upset belly a lot. More like bathroom upset belly but don't actually have to go to the bathroom. It's hard to explain. Then the pukey feeling comes and goes and I am tired and have to pee a lot. I also have been craving hamburgers or cheese burgers...LOL!! I like them, but don't normally eat them a lot. Who knows...they just sound sooooo good right now!!!

Please meet baby bug. Measuring 7 weeks with a heart rate of 146bpm

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 4
Hey Ladies, can I join you all please?
I am due (going by my dates) 19th Sept. So exciting but also scary as I had a ruptured ectopic end of Oct resulting in emergency surgery.

Getting sore bbs on and off, nausea here and there and also really tired. Bring on the symptoms if it means baby is growing well!

I have an early scan on the 27th when I'll be 6+3.

I hope you are all doing well :)

Welcome and congrats yazzy!

Beautiful scan bug! Happy 7 weeks today! :)

YAY BUG!!!!!! :happydance: Congratulations!!!!!!!! :hugs:

Welcome yazzy and I'm so glad you joined us. There are some amazing ladies on here. I'm so sorry to here about your ectopic pregnancy. That has got to be so scary. Congrats on your new little bean though!!! I'm very excited for your scan...not too far away!!! :happydance:

Several things I want to comment on but I'm on my phone. I definitely don't want to be insensitive to those struggling with spotting or stress right now, so I will be back on when I get to my computer.

Here's my scan. Doc said everything was perfext. We saw all the necessary pieces and the heartbeat. EDD 9/8 and he measures me at 6w1d which is 4 days behind what I had but I'm happy either way!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 14
Congrats on all the beautiful early scans.

So jealous of everyone getting an early scan. If baby can hold on that long, maybe I will get an early one too because of my bleeding scare. As of right now, my first scan is scheduled for 2/5 and I'll be 7+4.

kdmalk, I would definently see if you can get an early scan. Plus it will give you peace of mind.

Cutie...I'm so happy for you!!! :happydance:

Yay karenh!!!!! Wednesday the 21st? That's my follow up scan!!! :happydance:

Yay Bug, Cutie, MrsGoodheart, and jelly!!!! That makes me look forward to my appointment! ! I have a whole week to wait! Ugh.. Still no nausea.. I also had a scare today. I stood up and felt a gush of fluid.. I just knew it was blood and it was over.. but it was just creamy cm.. weird...

Hooray bug and cutie! Lovely little beans you have!!

Welcome yazzy :)

I promise I'll catch up at some point. I was only able to get through a few pages.

Ladies, the anxiety we feel is all a very real feeling. We're human and we're concerned mommies!

wantabby, I did notice you talking about your nausea. Mine is very minimal, if it helps. I just kinda feel yucky at points during the day, but nothing ever too bad. I just had dinner with my friend and she said she never puked once her entire 9 months!

Guess they will probably call with bad news tomorrow from my blood work. Stupidly took this random test tonight. 18dpo and we get.... this. Should be super dark by now with my first positive being at 10dpo. I picked up the progesterone and I will take it tonight, but I doubt it will do me any good. :cry:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 20

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe