September Sweet Peas (Our 2015 Rainbows)

oh I hope you're wrong honey. praying for you :hugs:

I hope it is just an awful test kdmalk xxx

Here it is! We have a tiny little gummy bear looking alive baby with a heartbeat! Heart rate was 136- saw it even on the transabdominal, though everything looked clearer on the transvaginal. Nice sized gestational sac and big hefty yolk sac too.
This is amazing!!
Baby measured a day ahead so they decided I am 6+6 and my due date is now actually 9/4, which is my son's 7th birthday. So cool!
Picture is sideways, don't know why, sorry :)

Beautiful scan!! Congrats.

Hey Ladies, can I join you all please?
I am due (going by my dates) 19th Sept. So exciting but also scary as I had a ruptured ectopic end of Oct resulting in emergency surgery.

Getting sore bbs on and off, nausea here and there and also really tired. Bring on the symptoms if it means baby is growing well!

I have an early scan on the 27th when I'll be 6+3.

I hope you are all doing well :)

Welcome and congrats Yazzy!

Several things I want to comment on but I'm on my phone. I definitely don't want to be insensitive to those struggling with spotting or stress right now, so I will be back on when I get to my computer.

Here's my scan. Doc said everything was perfext. We saw all the necessary pieces and the heartbeat. EDD 9/8 and he measures me at 6w1d which is 4 days behind what I had but I'm happy either way!

Beautiful scan cutie!!

Ok I think I have the first page all up to date- please let me know if anything is wrong- I'm a bad typer on my iPad lol.

Kdmalk, please stop testing. Let's hope for good results tomorrow.

Thanks cutieq, I just worry about it.. I have read many people don't get the morning sickness until 7-8 weeks. if they get it at all. My sister is going on 14 weeks and she has barely had any nausea whatsoever. . I am just so ready for my scan next Thursday. . I will be 7 weeks..

Kdmlak... Stop testing. . I have been tempted recently, but I feel like it causes more anxiety than doing any good. Hopefully it was just a bad test! fx'd!!

Kdmalk, maybe it is the hook effect? Once your hcg levels get high enough the tests don't work as well. You can reverse hook effect by diluting the urine and you will see a darker line.

Kdmalk I'm so sorry your going through this! Keeping my fx for you that all is ok.

How are you this am kdmalk?

Haha knobby!!!

Good morning ladies,

kdmalk, it could totally be a fluke. DON'T TEST ANYMORE!! I got a 3+ on a digital and then 2 days later got a 2-3...so they can be messed up especially with your HCG level rising it can screw with them. I'm praying all is fine.

wantabby, I've a increased CM too and it freaks me out!! I'll feel a gush and run to the bathroom to just see CM. I think it's totally normal.

knobby, I woke up a little after 6am to another one!!!!!!! That's 4 now!!! Does it give you bad cramping for like 10-15min?

knobby, I woke up a little after 6am to another one!!!!!!! That's 4 now!!! Does it give you bad cramping for like 10-15min?

The first time it ever happened to me in the last pregnancy, the orgasm was so strong and intense that it did cause cramping. But this time it was definitely weak and I had no cramps.

Lol, why did we have to get the weirdest pregnancy symptom?!

I also had a scare today. I stood up and felt a gush of fluid.. I just knew it was blood and it was over.. but it was just creamy cm.. weird...

In pregnancy the watery/creamy cm is called leukorrhea and it is 100% normal. I have had a LOT since week 6. It does gush out all once sometimes and I am always nervous it is blood too.

I'm having large clumps of it too. Really picked up in the last few days.

Seriously knobby!! I always have the weird things happen to me. LOL!!

Thanks for checking in. Now 3:30 and dr office hasn't called with beta yet. Sigh. Now I will probably get to agonize through the weekend--if baby makes it that long. DH and I are not feeling optimistic at all. I know you all say not to put much faith in the tests, but even a bit of progression would make me feel better. I have had nothing but faint positives since 10dpo. Obviously beta reached a decent level at one point or another and gave me a positive digi, but that was now 5 days ago, and my line on the cheapie is practically invisible. There is no way my beta is doubling... I bet it is barely rising. Heck, it may be on the way back down right now. I am so upset and frustrated. Everyone and their dog is pregnant right now and I get the pleasure of losing two in a row. I know it isn't technically "over" yet, but with occasional spotting and invisible tests for 10 days, this isn't going anywhere pleasant. I would rather take the route of being happily surprised if this turns out well than to get my hopes up and take another emotional nosedive when the inevitable happens.

I am so sorry to be so negative today. I can just tell this is going to end in another heart break. I think I am just trying to prepare myself.

I'm so sorry you are going through this Kdmalk. Thinking of you! I really hope everything will be ok and you will get some good news with your hcg results. Hugs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->