September testers...come join :)

hunni12

Mum To Rj&WTT#2
Reaction score
Doesn't matter whether you're testing in the beginning middle, or end..everyone is welcomed :)

August bfps:
Kourtney
Scottish:
xkirstyx
missnurse
sweetbliss
dini
Dentsnin
OooCharlieOoo
Thart

September bfp:

I'm between 2 and 3dpo today .I Have loads off cheap tests to use
from 7dpo (Tuesday) HOPE it's my month as I have to stop trying on doctors advice after this month so gl to me and everyone trying let's all get bfp this month xxxxxxxxx

Due to ovulate around tue, so will be testing around the 19th :)

Hi there! I would like to join you all. I am a little confused as to when ovulation will take place at the moment. I had a positive OPK yesterday morning then yesterday evening I had a negative then this morning it is positive again. I know you are supposed to stop once you see a positive but I wanted to see my surge come back down so I know when I should O. Anyhow sorry for the rambling.

Hi there! I would like to join you all. I am a little confused as to when ovulation will take place at the moment. I had a positive OPK yesterday morning then yesterday evening I had a negative then this morning it is positive again. I know you are supposed to stop once you see a positive but I wanted to see my surge come back down so I know when I should O. Anyhow sorry for the rambling.

You should ovulate anywhere from 12 to 48 hours after you get the first positive OPK test. So this is your time now. DTD plenty for the next 2 to 3 days and hopefully this will be your month! Baby dust to you :dust:

So I'm anywhere from 3 to 4 dpo. I've had headaches, nausea, UTI, AF like cramps, pain in my right ovary area, back aches, and watery CM. I hope this is all of our month!!!! WE WANT :bfp:

Don't mind me, I'm gonna stalk but I'm not testing [at least not planning to, we may have had an oopsie though :blush:] but like to support and live vicariously through y'all! :dance: Lots of dust to everyone! :dust:

I am either Oing today or 1dpo today, just waiting for my temps to confirm which. Had an awesome positive OPK yesterday, lots of good signs and we've BD the last 3 days so I'm hoping this is the month. I will probably start testing around 7dpo if I can hold out that long. Got a great bfp with my daughter at 9dpo.

I plan to test around the 6th, 10 dpo. I have a metallic taste in my mouth like I'm holding a spoon between my tongue and the roof of my mouth today!

Can I join! I am roughly 6 or 7 dpo and not tested yet holding out until Sunday

Welcome everyone!

@Tj: sorry about your losses hun but i do hope you get your sticky bean

@Fruitee: Good luck and have fun lol but how long are your cycles

@babylove: I believe you O 12-36 hrs after your first positive, but i too have a bad habit of still testing lol

@Ago: I have had the pain but mines is on the left side tho.

@Lovn: How you be around a group of poas not be tempted haha

@Mrsstutler: I hope you get your bfp looks you guys time everything perfect

@Duster: anytime i hear someone bring up that metallic taste they usually be pregnant so its a good sign

@Scottish: Be sure to post your test hopefully its bfp

Afm, I am between 9-12 dpo and yesterday I had a sharp pain on my left side that lasted 1-2 minutes. I am trying not to get my hopes up but since then I have not felt nothing else.

@Duster: anytime i hear someone bring up that metallic taste they usually be pregnant so its a good sign

Definitely fx for me and you hunni! It would be crazy bc it's my first cycle ttc, but I would love it bc I'm soooooo impatient. The taste just came over me like a wave this pm- hadn't even eaten recently so it was crazy. When I brushed my teeth tonight, it was licking a hunk of metal. The only other time I had that was when I ate too many shrimp in one sitting once- and definitely haven't eaten any shrimp lately. I'll definitely keep everyone updated!

Im in! Stopped the pill in june and had no af yet, lots of cheapies and lots of testing ha, good luck to us all and hopefully we get lots of bfps!!!! Xxx

Hey hunni!

I don't know how many dpo I am, I got positive opk cd16 on 22nd July, been getting bfns so far so I'm really not expecting much again!

I think AF is due on the 6th which I'm fully certain will arrive x

Congrats Kourtney!!:happydance:

Looks like I got my temp shift this morning :thumbup: Now the waiting begins! Fingers crossed for everybody!

Attachments

• IMG_20140801_072814.jpg
    IMG_20140801_072814.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member