September Testers - Over 35

:hi: Can I join you? I will be going in for my first IUI attempt at the end of next week! AF is due Sept 8(ish) so you can mark me down for the 8th but I already know I'll be testing before then! :winkwink:

Lots and lots of :dust: to all of you!!! :kiss:

:hi: Can I join you? I will be going in for my first IUI attempt at the end of next week! AF is due Sept 8(ish) so you can mark me down for the 8th but I already know I'll be testing before then! :winkwink:

Lots and lots of :dust: to all of you!!! :kiss:

haha yes me too, I cannot help myself from POAS!! But put down the day my AF would be due as my known test date.. haha!!

Good luck everyone in September and YAY for May babies!

Can i join too? Will be testing sept 10th.
Good luck everyone!!

:dust:

I would love a May baby. Fx'd we are all lucky this month.

Bring on those September BFP's.

Please add me too for the 10th Sept. Had a Hsg done yesterday so had a good spring clean :haha:

Fingers crossed for our :bfp: xx

yes for Gemini babies hehehehe

Don't know when yet as I am still waiting for AF but will report when I have a better idea so you can add me to the list

Please add me too for the 10th Sept. Had a Hsg done yesterday so had a good spring clean :haha:

Fingers crossed for our :bfp: xx

I had an HSG done in June... wonder if the "spring cleaning" is still good for me! Guess we'll see! One more week! Eeeeeeee!!! :happydance:

hi wendy, hi ladies :flower:

could i join? af due on 14th Sept, seems so long away!

x

Hello New to Forum been alone researching for many months and found this wonderful world of Women just like me so I was wondering if I sould join your Group. NO for August but ready to TTC for September will test on the 14th and lots of baby dust to all.

Hi there, would love to join in too. Just getting in here, and starting to get down and dirty with the TTC. Ready to test in Sept, probably around the 11th according to my calendars.

Hello New to Forum been alone researching for many months and found this wonderful world of Women just like me so I was wondering if I sould join your Group. NO for August but ready to TTC for September will test on the 14th and lots of baby dust to all.

Hi there, would love to join in too. Just getting in here, and starting to get down and dirty with the TTC. Ready to test in Sept, probably around the 11th according to my calendars.

Welcome to BnB. You are never alone on here. Wishing you the very best of luck. September is going to be lucky. I have feel it.

:hugs:

Hi Ladies, please can I join :flower:

TTC 11 months after tubal reversal, X Clomid, HSG - June, all clear :happydance: -Praying for a sticky BFP!

Testing day - Friday 2nd September.

I wish everyone the best of love and luck in your TTC journey!:hugs:

Awesome look at all the new people joining.. I am looking for a TTC buddy if anyone would like one!! Of course I hope it continues into a Bump buddy as well..

I am CD 7 today!

Also to the OP you put my test date as 8-8-11.. hehe.. I wish!! thank you for having this thread and :dust::dust::dust::baby::baby:
BABY DUST TO EVERYONE!! Lets make this thread a most successful one!

Hi Wendy, All,

I was hoping I would ov early and just squeak into the August testers again, but as usual - no cooperation from the body!!

So if I could be added to September testers please... not really sure on the date, I'll go 4th September for now.

FX and :dust: to everyone, I hope this is our month!

J

any idea how many non O cycles you can have in a row? I have a horrible feeling that I haven't O'd for the last 2 cycles and this one:nope::cry: This is the 3rd cycle on the trot that I haven't had a Peak on my CBFM and 1st cycle of not having a right on + OPK. I will have to make the effort and temp from next cycle to give me a better idea.

September is going to be a lucky month for us all. I can feel it in my water which i have plently of to feed my POAS habit. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->