September Testers - Over 35

any idea how many non O cycles you can have in a row? I have a horrible feeling that I haven't O'd for the last 2 cycles and this one:nope::cry: This is the 3rd cycle on the trot that I haven't had a Peak on my CBFM and 1st cycle of not having a right on + OPK. I will have to make the effort and temp from next cycle to give me a better idea.

I think temping is the way to go. Its a sure fire way of knowing what your body is doing. The OPK's only tell you that your body tries to Ovulate but temping will tell you it has. Have you spoke to your GP?

So I got two positive OPK's today (digital) and it looks like I am going to ovulate a few days earlier than usual. I go in tomorrow for my first IUI attempt. Therefore I will probably start testing on Sept 1!!

All the best everyone!

Hi, can you add me to your list please? I had a mmc in june but ttc again from this month. Given my last AF dates, can you please put me down for 17th sept? Also happens to be the day my dad gets married.... Gonna be a busy day!!! Lol. Babydust to us all :flower:

Hi there! Can you add me for Sept 1st please. Fingers crossed for everyone!

any idea how many non O cycles you can have in a row? I have a horrible feeling that I haven't O'd for the last 2 cycles and this one:nope::cry: This is the 3rd cycle on the trot that I haven't had a Peak on my CBFM and 1st cycle of not having a right on + OPK. I will have to make the effort and temp from next cycle to give me a better idea.

I think temping is the way to go. Its a sure fire way of knowing what your body is doing. The OPK's only tell you that your body tries to Ovulate but temping will tell you it has. Have you spoke to your GP?

I'm going to temp for a couple of cycles before going to my GP I'm hoping I am wrong and temping will show that I am Oing.

Hi All - please put me down for testing on September 21st! XX

Hi ladies

I'm brand new to this site and would love to join you for the September two week wait. This is my second month trying and AF should be here tomorrow. I will be testing on Sept 18th. Look forward to this journey with you:)

Mom to 5 year old daughter Sydney and my angel Sean who went to heaven in March at 19months of age.

Our list is shrinking :). Please add me for the 6th - :dust: to all of us for tons of :bfp: 's

Hi ladies

I'm brand new to this site and would love to join you for the September two week wait. This is my second month trying and AF should be here tomorrow. I will be testing on Sept 18th. Look forward to this journey with you:)

Mom to 5 year old daughter Sydney and my angel Sean who went to heaven in March at 19months of age.
Welcome Lyric... so sorry to hear of the loss of your DS.

Best of luck with your ttc journey :hugs:

Hi ladies

Am so sorry for the loss of your baby girl. :hugs:

Wishing you the best of luck for September. :dust:

Hi ladies

So sorry for your loss:hugs: I'm sure you'll find all the ladies lovely:thumbup:

You can put me down for September 15th. Baby dust to everyone!!!

Lyric - I am so sorry for the loss of your LO. So brave to be TTC after this. Huge :hugs: and :dust: to you as well as my upmost respect hun.

AFM - No idea what my body is doing this cycle hopefully I will have an answer any day from next Wed one way or the other.

Googly, Wendy, Frolky, shmoo and Crystal

Thank you so much for the welcomes and the kind words about my little boy. I worry at times that it is WAY to soon and i'm still not in a emotional place for this journey of having another baby but it just feels right....and I'm no sping chicken LOL. Looking forward to getting to know you all in the weeks to come.

:)

okie dokie...I shall know around Sept 19th so please put me down to test that day...THANK YOU!

Just wanted to drop in and wish good luck to all September testers! Leaving for Europe and won't be back until Sept 3rd. Hope to see a lot of :bfp: by the time I come home! :hugs:

:hi: have a great trip, looking forward to ur posts when u return and hopefully a :bfp: too
Just wanted to drop in and wish good luck to all September testers! Leaving for Europe and won't be back until Sept 3rd. Hope to see a lot of :bfp: by the time I come home! :hugs:

Have a great trip :thumbup: August seemed like a pretty good month for BFP's so hopefully Sept will be even better!!

Hi everyone.Just wondering if I can join you. Thought I got out of the TTC threads last month with a BFP but AF rocked up a week later:cry: We have been trying for a while and had a missed m/c in May at 10/11 weeks.

I will be testing 15th of September.

Lyric- I can not imagine your pain. I am so sorry for the loss of your baby boy. My heart goes out to you:hugs: I hope that your TTC journey is short and you get your BFP.

:dust::dust::dust:
:dust::dust:
:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back