September Testers...Who's With Me?

Thanks angel5000 and miracleshappen. I bought vit c and a b complex today and am going to buy b50 tomorrow. Im also starting progesterone suppositories next cycle as i got blood results fri which told me im ovulating but my prog is too low to sustain a pg....this explains my chemicals. Spent fri and sat hoping 2 lines actually wouldnt come up as i know with those levels it would have def ended as a chem anyway. The prog should lengthen my lp on its own but the b vits might help another bit.do you take the b6 all through cycle...im a bit worried it will delay O? Some people say this and i already o on day 16.

I take it all cycle, because when I only took it from O until AF I wasn't lengthening the LP by more than a day. My LP was 8 days and if I waited until I had the actual confirmed O (which was 3 days later based on temps) then I only had a few days left before AF. For me, it does not delay O that I know of. Before I started vitex my O was CD28-30, with Vitex it is CD15-17, and when I added B6 it stayed in the CD15-16 range.

I know that it can delay O for other people, so you could try just using after O for 1 cycle and see how that works. and if that doesn't work then the next cycle you could try the whole cycle.

AFM, I don't feel like my OPKs are really getting any darker. I should O tomorrow, theoretically, but I don't think it's going to happen based on the OPKs.

Attachments

• IMG_0419.jpg
    IMG_0419.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 3
Thanks angel5000 and miracleshappen. I bought vit c and a b complex today and am going to buy b50 tomorrow. Im also starting progesterone suppositories next cycle as i got blood results fri which told me im ovulating but my prog is too low to sustain a pg....this explains my chemicals. Spent fri and sat hoping 2 lines actually wouldnt come up as i know with those levels it would have def ended as a chem anyway. The prog should lengthen my lp on its own but the b vits might help another bit.do you take the b6 all through cycle...im a bit worried it will delay O? Some people say this and i already o on day 16.

At least you know now and have a solution to your problem so you can catch a sticky bean next cycle and not have another chemical disappointment! I have a good feeling about next cycle for you!! I only take b vitamins after o. First cycle I pinpointed o I only had a 10 day lp. The next cycle with b vit my lp was 15 days. I don't really know if I think that was solely due to the vitamins but that's what I'm doing this cycle too now.

:hi: girls 1dpo today ff put me down cd15that I ovulated hope your all good xx

Still no AF but all BFNs and feeling really sick. Low grade fever off and on since Sat. so my bbt chart is a mess of discards and sleepless night inaccurate temps. Fun times here! DH is clinging to hope, making me feel even more defective and disappointing.

I'm not sure of my status.. Thinking yes (two tests today, FAINT lines), not sure how to upload a picture on here? ;/ eeekkk! testing with a digital tomorrow, but feeling lots of symptoms so far.

MrsT Yay! That's so exciting!!! Are you using a phone or computer? We can tell you how to upload pics. :)

AFM, I'm really frustrate with my body.
On my quick break between work and my meeting, and I ran home to take an OPK. I expected negative (actually hoped for negative), but it's actually LIGHTER than my previous several days! It's been 3.5 hours since I went to the bathroom last, and in that time I have drank no more than about 20oz of water. I can't drink NOTHING because I spend all day talking (teacher) and my throat gets parched. But, 20oz for me is not much. If I wasn't doing OPKs and limited on bathroom breaks I'd be drinking about 20oz an hour.

Also my CM is an abundant amount of creamy. Which is incredibly confusing. I'm pretty sure this stupid CP has really screwed with my body. Bah.

And now I have to run to my meeting, and then Open House, so I won't be back home for another 5 hours. I really dislike late nights. :(

Starry, how long is our LP? Its crazy your so many dpo and negative tests! MrsT, we can help you post it! We wanna see! And Angel, hopefully you'll O soon! What cd do you usually O on? Are you around 14 or later? I O a little late, around 18-20.

As for me, im 8 dpo and have a good temp dip close to coverline. Ive never had a dip that low at this dpo. I also feel slight cramping, so I hope they are good signs. I hate getting excited about anything as it makes the heartache worse when bfn/af happens, so I just try to not pay much attention. I also temped an hr early, but it should still be pretty accurate as it was after about 5 hrs of solid sleep. I dont like using temp adjusters, it says the adjusted temp would be .2 higher, and I dont believe it as in the past I have actually been LOWER at the actual time. So I will leave it where it is and fx its implantation.

Nursemommy Wow! That is a big dip! FX for implantation! :)
Since I started the Gaia brand of Vitex, My O has been CD15-16, before that it was around CD28. Today is CD18. Temps are still playing yo-yo. Hoping tomorrow I dip down again and stay low for a day or two so I can O

Hi again ladies! I did get my BFP today :) So excited! Baby dust to everybody!! <3

confirmed with a digital this morning!!!... My husband works nights, so I taped the test on a piece of paper and wrote "is this clear enough for you? <3" taped it to the door so he saw it when he walked in this morning. :)

confirmed with a digital this morning!!!... My husband works nights, so I taped the test on a piece of paper and wrote "is this clear enough for you? <3" taped it to the door so he saw it when he walked in this morning. :)

Awesome! And congratulations. Xx

Huge congrats to you! That is awesome!! :)

Congrats on the BFP!!!! So exciting!!!

AFM, I got super excited today midday when I had loads of EWcm. I mean TONS of it. This afternoon when I Took my OPK I was sure it would be a little darker. I didn't think it would be positive because today's temp was up from yesterday (I'm doing an exact yoyo: 97.18, 96.8, 97.18....so frustrating) but I thought darker. It was no darker than before. It looks a little darker actually, but I think that's just because it's still "wet/fresh". In a couple hours I'll check again but it doesn't look a lot darker. Onto the next day. 2 days late on O day with no close +OPK in sight is frustrating.

Going to try to BD today since we didn't the last couple days. Figure if I get today and tomorrow then that'll cover me for at least part of the weekend if I O on Fri or Saturday (I can probably get in some BD on Sat if I have to though).

Aww congrats, love how you told him!

What the hell is wrong with my screwy chart? FF did move ovulation to CD20 and then back again. If CD20 is correct then AF is due tomorrow. Such an ugly chart. :-(
And I don't have any idea what's going on! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->