September Testers...Who's With Me?

9 dpo and my temp jumped back up! Fx it's accurate and I had an implantation dip. But as usual, trying not to get my hopes up.

9 dpo and my temp jumped back up! Fx it's accurate and I had an implantation dip. But as usual, trying not to get my hopes up.

Woo-hoo!! That definitely looks like an implantation dip! :happydance: did you have any cramping or anything yesterday? Are you going to test in 2-3 days now??

My temp went up higher than it ever was part o last cycle, not by much but still. However on the flip side it seriously looks so much like last cycle which obviously ended in af so I'm not expecting anything but the same for this cycle. So I just have everything crossed that you get your bfp soon instead! :)

Woo-hoo!! That definitely looks like an implantation dip! :happydance: did you have any cramping or anything yesterday? Are you going to test in 2-3 days now??

I had slight cramping yesterday. I think I'll start testing Saturday :)

Through research I have seen a lot of people say they have dips around 7/8 dpo and no pregnancy, that you can have a natural estrogen surge. Hopefully it's a bean sticking and not a dumb estrogen surge!

Sorry starry :hugs:

Nursemommy, I know I've read the same thing but I still feel like there is a much better chance of you getting a bfp with your chart looking the way it does! Can't wait til you start testing!

teeny I wonder why FF did that?! Well, if nothing else....it means you are suddenly toward the end of the TWW. If it's accurate. (trying to be positive)

NurseMommy That's a gorgeous jump! I really hope that was implantation!!! !

starry :hugs: So Sorry! :(

Keeping FX for you dancingnurse. Out of curiosity, are you taking your temps at very different times? I"m noticing a lot of open circles.

Temp up again to 98.21.....is this really accurate? It's hard to believe! Took a wondfo test today and bfn but through research it says urine hpt usually don't pick anything up until 3-4 days after implantation. So I'll test again tomorrow at 11 dpo. Still trying not to get too excited though!

If that dip is implantation, then you probably have another day or two before it would show on a test. FX thats a beautiful BFP! :)

Sdc I only have 2 frers so I wanna try and save them until at least tomorrow or Sunday! I wasn't even gonna test today at all but when I saw my temp go up I decided to take a wondfo since there's not much to lose

It looks like I'm still in the game... Just.
FF will change ovulation at some point but for now anyways the witch hasn't shown her ugly face. I have a feeling CD33 was ovulation (WTH? On Clomid too). So I am guessing I'm 2dpo rather than 18!

Some of you ladies have beautiful charts. I'm guessing there will be some more BFPs added really soon. Xx

I test the same time, for some reason it has always given me open circles. I do not enter it right away maybe that is why.

OMG! My OPKs just did the most beautiful jump from slight line to beautiful Positives. :)

WHen I saw the IC was looking +OPK I did a digi just to verify and I got a lovely smiley.

Attachments

• IMG_0430-1.jpg
    IMG_0430-1.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh