September Testers...Who's With Me?

I'm in! I'm only on cd3, and will be testing around September 25th!

All the information I have ever gotten was the same. That it only causes problems in second pregnancy on. I never got my antiD so that has me a little worried but I know it is irrational worry haha as me and DS's father were both the same neg blood type so we knew what type DS would be.

If your doctor is concerned about progesterone I would think he is worried about lowP and not antibodies. :shrug::flower:

My doc is too laid back, he's not concerned about anything but I feel like it's time to do a few basic blood tests, why have more miscarriages for no reason when it could be something easy to fix like progesterone. At least rule it out and then I can stop wondering is that it (my google history is all progesterone this wk!!!) Yeah I didn't need the shot after my boys as they were both neg but here in Ireland they don't give it with early miscarriage so I haven't got it after those either. Which all sounds fine but a lot of American sites say it should be given even in early miscarriage so it's just niggling away at the back of my mind...not in a major way though- I don't really believe that's what's causing it.

I asked my doc just this week if my 2 miscarriages could be related to me

Yes they can be.. Sadly with being rh negative if your baby is rh positive which I do believe the percentage is 85% of the population is rh positive.. Since your negative and if the baby is positive your body will treat it like it is an anti body, unless your baby is rh negative then it will not treat your baby like it is an anti body.. I do not have any kids yet.. My Dr has been having me take a baby aspirin daily to thin my blood to see if that will help and the moment I get a positive pregnancy test I am to start progesterone.Thank you for your kind wishes. I wish you good luck too! If you want to talk about this some more let me know. I am here to help out as much as I can.

I was fairly sure your body obly attacked the rh pos baby if you had made the antibodies in the past...for example if you gave birth/miscarried after 12 weeks an rh pos baby and never got anti-d/rhogam shot. You cant have the antibodies/be rh sensitized as they call it unless your blood supply has come in contact with rh pos blood already.well this us what my doc and all the info i can find says anyway....as both my kids are neg and iv never miscarried later than 6 wks i dont see that this could b my problem....is this your first pregnancy? Rh factor only causes problems from 2nd preg onwards. Im concerned about low progesterone tho- i wonder are they linked?

This will be my 3rd pregnancy. My first miscarry if I calculated right I would have been at 10 weeks it may have been longer. My Dr. told me it has something to do with the RH factor. And all she told me to do was take a baby aspirin daily and start my progesterone the moment I get a pregnancy test. It sounds like the two would go hand and hand from what I have read, but I am not sure.

sdc - I would be the same way, always wondering if that was the reason. Are you able to go to a different doc that will do the tests?

sdc - I would be the same way, always wondering if that was the reason. Are you able to go to a different doc that will do the tests?

Yeah i was supposed to have bloods done this wk to check thyroid (which i think will b fine);so i called yest and said im going to wait and do them around day 21 ( im cd9 now) as he can check my progesterone at the same time then. He's not refusing or anything but i just feel he hasnt a clue-surely he should suggest these things not me! Now im just waiting to O, Which might be late after mc? My cycles range from 23-29days so ov could be anytime now or still a wk away. I started my cb digi ov tests this morning, would love to see smiley face soon! So envious of all of you in poas mode already!!!

Welcome to all the new members! Can't wait to see the BFP's! As for the RH factor discussion, is it ONLY after 12 weeks that it causes an issue? I am RH + so I never have to worry about it but my DD is - so she will have to be careful when she is to have kids. I remember learning all of that in nursing school, but I cant remember all the info! Also, anyone who needs help interpreting OPKs or HPT's, POST here! We all would love checking those lines! :thumbup: I hope everyone has a great day!

I can't weigh in on the RH conversation, I don't think I understand all of what's going on. I remember learning something about it in my bio class in college but it was just a brief introduction and I haven't had that conversation at this point with my doctor.

However, if you want help with interpreting OPKs and stuff, then as NurseMommy said post away! We'd love to help!

AFM, It's 8DPO and I'm nervous. In every other cycle, at 7DPO I start to get blood in CM and then spotting comes the next day and then AF the next. Since I've been on Vitex, it's been 8DPO where the blood in CM started, and continues for a couple days (just in the CM, I'd never know if I wasn't checking) and then the spotting around 10DPO and AF at 11. I'm just a little freaked out that it's going to start today.

And, of course I'm a bundle of nerves for my first day of school with new students at a new school. Ugh I HATE starting a new year at a new school. Everything is so different. :/ So not ready for today. Keep me in your thoughts ladies! I Need positive vibes today! At least having students all day will keep me too busy to obsess (I HOPE)!

I'm planning on testing the 18th. Thinking about getting some wonfos to test early though since I only have some frers!

Hope your day went well Angel!

Thanks NurseMommy! It was a great day! Good first day, better than I expected. Though my feet are KILLING me. Those concrete floors do a number on my feet!

Great news: no blood in cm!! I've never made it to 8DPO without some blood in CM so this is great news! :happydance: I'm almost afraid I'm getting my hopes up too high. I'm just hoping it keeps going this way!

Thanks NurseMommy! It was a great day! Good first day, better than I expected. Though my feet are KILLING me. Those concrete floors do a number on my feet!

Great news: no blood in cm!! I've never made it to 8DPO without some blood in CM so this is great news! :happydance: I'm almost afraid I'm getting my hopes up too high. I'm just hoping it keeps going this way!

Do you have a short LP?

Do you have a short LP?

Yes. Before Vitex and B6 it was 8-9 days with blood in CM at 7DPO and spotting on the day before AF. Last cycle I used Vitex and B6 all cycle (100mg b6, 2000mg Vitex) and had blood in cm at 8-10DPO (but only when checking cm at the cervix, otherwise I would never have noticed, increasing in amounts each day) and then spotting on 11DPO, with AF coming the next day.

This is my 2nd cycle TTC, I'm super excited and hopeful! My best friend had her 2nd baby yesterday and I have serious baby fever!

:nope:

So I guess I am out for this round. AF decided to show up just now. I am taking Vitex and Prenatals. So I am going to hope that my cycle for September will catch the baby dust. Everyone else will be in my prayers and will see how this cycle goes.

Sorry about af mippie :hugs:

Angel I'm just on edge waiting for you to get some answers!! I just have a feeling we will be looking at a beautiful bfp from you very soon!! :happydance:

Hey ladies! 10 DPO today and a BFN. Just trying to stay positive. My temps are very flat for the past 6 days. WTH?! Anyone experience this? No symptoms out of the ordinary. Super sleepy at night, but was the same last month. Want sweets, but could be AF around the corner. No bloating. Temps just hanging out with NO fluctuation. Just kinda status quo. No doctors in our clinic today, but i still have to be here. Sooooo just a long day of looking busy on the computer = googling everything and obsessing over pregnancy tests. lol

I'm CD 13 today and have a positive OPK so will be testing the 18th :)

Hey ladies.

So mid-morning my CP was high/soft and CM was creamy + that creamy/ew consistency I mentioned earlier.

This afternoon (a few mins ago) CP was a little lower, probably Mid level. And because itw as lower than I expected I scratched the edge of my cervix with my nail a little (OW!!!). My cervix is already pretty sensitive, whenever my dr does my pap I always bleed, so I'm not surprised thatwhen I checked I Was bleeding. I'm a little worried it's AF on her way, but the blood was bright red/pink and usually when I get blood in CM for before AF it starts out brownish and then turns to reddish. REALLY hoping that's what's going on. I'm a little nervous otherwise. :(

Hi ladies!
So I think my cycle is out a bit this month, normally I o on cd15, but this cycle I only got my + opk yesterday on cd19! I thought it was weird I did have my niggly little o pains around my regular days, and then yesterday, wham, they hit on both sides with a vengeance. So I hope I now don't have a short lp. According to ovia af is due on the 15th. Hopefully she stays away and this is our lucky cycle!!
Lots of :dust: for everyone this month

Hi ladies!
So I think my cycle is out a bit this month, normally I o on cd15, but this cycle I only got my + opk yesterday on cd19! I thought it was weird I did have my niggly little o pains around my regular days, and then yesterday, wham, they hit on both sides with a vengeance. So I hope I now don't have a short lp. According to ovia af is due on the 15th. Hopefully she stays away and this is our lucky cycle!!
Lots of :dust: for everyone this month

Typically your LP should not change. Most women typically have the same LP length, regardless. So if your O date changes, your AF due date will shift based on your LP. Hence the reason sometimes a woman's period will be "a few days late" in comparison to when they expected because they will O late, and since LP is the same, AF comes "late"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->