September Testers...Who's With Me?

Hello everyone! I am new to this forum! I am waiting for AF to start so that I can start my next cycle and will be tracking with OPKs. I am currently still breast feeding my baby and my cycles are all over the shop!

Good luck to everyone and hope to see lots of BFPs this month!

Flashy smiley on my cb digi opk this morn....only 2nd cycle using them and last month i got no flaahy-went straight to solid....so hoping my solid is in the next day or 2, i have heard of some peopke getting stuck on flashy thing for like a wk.anyone any experience with these?? Its cd 11 here and i wanted to start bd last night but i fell asleep before dh got in from wrk, so gotta get cracking tonight! Anyone else just so sick of it?!

Me, I am. DTD on a schedule is tiresome.
Next month we are going to NTNP whilst I wait for further treatment from my FS.
I am going to do no OPKs, stop temping and just make love to my husband when we are in the mood.
I'm just waiting for another high temp to confirm ovulation then we can relax the BDing schedule! Lol xx

Sorry about :witch: mippie :hugs: And welcome Myutterjoy! CD 7 here.....very bored waiting to O. Not sure when to start using OPKs as I have Od on cd 19/20 last 2 cycles, and I started them way too early last cycle, but I also dont wanna miss O if I happen to actually O on a more "normal" day. Thinking i'll start them cd 12. I had a dream last night that I had a positive pregnancy test, but that means nothing as Ive had many pregnancy/baby dreams but still bfn's since June. Fx for September!!!

I am going to do no OPKs, stop temping and just make love to my husband when we are in the mood.
I'm just waiting for another high temp to confirm ovulation then we can relax the BDing schedule! Lol xx

I agree, putting a schedule for BD is stressful, especially when you know you are going to O soon and you overthink the BD, like "what if we cant do it tonight or tomorrow? Will I miss the egg? Maybe we should BD again....." i think thats the most stressful part of ttc. I have only been ttc for a couple months and its already getting annoying for me. Im almost ready to ntnp because its just sooo annoying making sure OH has sex with me when he needs to and all the waiting! I need more things to entertain me and keep my mind off of it!

I agree, putting a schedule for BD is stressful, especially when you know you are going to O soon and you overthink the BD, like "what if we cant do it tonight or tomorrow? Will I miss the egg? Maybe we should BD again....." i think thats the most stressful part of ttc. I have only been ttc for a couple months and its already getting annoying for me. Im almost ready to ntnp because its just sooo annoying making sure OH has sex with me when he needs to and all the waiting! I need more things to entertain me and keep my mind off of it!

Agreed:thumbup:

We have always had a pretty good sex life, have it on average every other day but the last week has been a big effort, we started early because I havent used OPKs before so didnt want to rely on them completely. I'm actually looking to the break and its only our first month :dohh:

Ha ha im growing to hate bd! We're together 10 yrs and i've never felt bored before, its cycle 3 and we've fallen into a pattern where we are both relieved when o is over and then dnt do it at all until af has been and gone. Tempted to ntnp, i never used an opk or anything with my other kids but at the same time i really want it to happen soon and my cycles are harder to predict these days....Not to mention 2 chemicals recently make me anxious and have turned me into poas addict. I feel like its taking over my life! Far cry from ntnp #2- decided we wanted one in may- i had a 28day cycle so dtd cd12,13,14, bought 1 preg test and did it at 11dpo. It said "pregnant"- the end of the journey!!!

Its like when youre not paying attention it happens so quick! With DD I conceived her cycle 2 off the pill, but I was only temping and honestly knew nothing about it, I went 17+ dpo until I took a test. I was just assuming I wasnt pregnant because I knew it can take some time, at the time I didnt know that if the temp stayed up youre probably pregnant lol. I even think I O'd earlier than FF said I did that cycle and I was probably 22 dpo when I tested. This time around, I KNOW my O days and have sex the day before or day of as well as every other day my fertile week and still no bfp. I cant wait for my sticky egg so I dont have to do this anymore! Every month I BD but still always feel out. I dont think ill ever believe I will get pregnant until I see that bfp!

I'm definitely in the spot where BD can be stressful and just BLAH! We don't BD that often, mostly because I have an incredibly low drive and so we typically do it only on the weekends. DH wanted me to just not look at temps or OPKs and just have sex when we want to but the problem with that is we ONLY have sex on weekends usually unless I'm getting fertile CM and/or OPK, and my +OPKs always fall mid to end of a week so I don't think I'd ever get pregnant just doing it "when we want to". lol

If things don't work for us by end of September then we have to take a break anyway and so I'm going to look into finding ways to increase my libido. I think in my case that would help a lot.

I actually look forward to af being completely done with so we can start BDing. I have a pretty high drive leading up to O and then it decreases after. I also don't ever tell dh about opks or temps, don't want him to feel used or pressured. I think that helps. I hate the tww more than anything. The rest of the trying I enjoy! :)

Cause things aren't confusing enough, one bfp and one bfn. FUN! Ugh

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 23
I feel like digis aren't always as sensitive. The only way to get a line is if there is something going on! Hopefully your line gets darker! Fingers crossed for you!!

Well :bfn: today and yesterday. And still zero symptoms.....Maybe too early at 8 and 9 dpo....:shrug:

Cscbeth- maybe still too early for the digital? Fx!

My sex drive is also high leading up to O and after O its like zero. I really wanted to BD last night but that didnt happen. Really hoping OH can handle SMEP this cycle, ive heard good things about it so hoping it works for us and I finally get a bfp end of this month. My temp this morning was higher than usual, but i didnt sleep well so maybe thats why. If I had these increasing temps closer to O I would be excited right now lol!

@sdc as far as the cb digi I used it this cycle and was also concerned about getting stuck on the smiley. I ended up getting three days of flashing smiley and then my solid smiley :flower:

GL to everyone that is testing, OPK's and HPT's haha :dust:

AFM not much going on. My boobs hurt really bad two days ago and I also had a ton of creamy CM, I am attributing the boobs and CM to changing hormones as that is when I finally got a significant temp shift. They still hurt a little but not nearly as bad. FF finally gave me my crosshairs, first why are they dotted? I get that FF isn't sure about which day (or that's what I have heard) but I just don't completely understand it. Second, I don't agree with the day they chose at all :nope: I was so excited to get crosshairs and now I am kind of disappointed.

When does everyone start using OPK's? I have a 30 day cycle. I was thinking of starting at CD11?

Today is 11DPO. AF is due today and temp took a huge dive today (but still above cover line). Took a test today, the FRER is BFN, but I think I see the faintest bit of a line on the Wondfo. Not sure though. Declaring it a BFN, but others have said they see a faint line. I think I'm out, but we'll see what today brings.

Still have some pink when checking cervix, and no real CM (pretty dry except the pinkish-red I get).

When does everyone start using OPK's? I have a 30 day cycle. I was thinking of starting at CD11?

I usually start around CD9-10, but don't get a + until close to CD15/16. I start earlier because the one month that I waited until close to when my O day was and had missed it because I O'd real early. I use IC's so I don't feel as bad using as many.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 4
My sex drive is also high leading up to O and after O its like zero. I really wanted to BD last night but that didnt happen. Really hoping OH can handle SMEP this cycle, ive heard good things about it so hoping it works for us and I finally get a bfp end of this month. My temp this morning was higher than usual, but i didnt sleep well so maybe thats why. If I had these increasing temps closer to O I would be excited right now lol!

Yep after O I just get so tired and am not interested at all so after waiting til af comes and goes I get excited to start BDing again because it's always been awhile since we did last. We are getting closer to O finally! About a week to go is all! Fx'd smep works for you!!

@sdc as far as the cb digi I used it this cycle and was also concerned about getting stuck on the smiley. I ended up getting three days of flashing smiley and then my solid smiley :flower:

GL to everyone that is testing, OPK's and HPT's haha :dust:

AFM not much going on. My boobs hurt really bad two days ago and I also had a ton of creamy CM, I am attributing the boobs and CM to changing hormones as that is when I finally got a significant temp shift. They still hurt a little but not nearly as bad. FF finally gave me my crosshairs, first why are they dotted? I get that FF isn't sure about which day (or that's what I have heard) but I just don't completely understand it. Second, I don't agree with the day they chose at all :nope: I was so excited to get crosshairs and now I am kind of disappointed.

I would say the lines are dotted because you didn't have 3 days of higher temps after the day ff says you Od. I personally would have guessed your O date to be two days sooner than ff says but that's just me :shrug: I'm an expert at this charting thing by no means!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->