September Testers...Who's With Me?

Today is 11DPO. AF is due today and temp took a huge dive today (but still above cover line). Took a test today, the FRER is BFN, but I think I see the faintest bit of a line on the Wondfo. Not sure though. Declaring it a BFN, but others have said they see a faint line. I think I'm out, but we'll see what today brings.

Still have some pink when checking cervix, and no real CM (pretty dry except the pinkish-red I get).

When does everyone start using OPK's? I have a 30 day cycle. I was thinking of starting at CD11?

I usually start around CD9-10, but don't get a + until close to CD15/16. I start earlier because the one month that I waited until close to when my O day was and had missed it because I O'd real early. I use IC's so I don't feel as bad using as many.

I definitely see something!!

Today is 11DPO. AF is due today and temp took a huge dive today (but still above cover line). Took a test today, the FRER is BFN, but I think I see the faintest bit of a line on the Wondfo. Not sure though. Declaring it a BFN, but others have said they see a faint line. I think I'm out, but we'll see what today brings.

Still have some pink when checking cervix, and no real CM (pretty dry except the pinkish-red I get).

When does everyone start using OPK's? I have a 30 day cycle. I was thinking of starting at CD11?

I usually start around CD9-10, but don't get a + until close to CD15/16. I start earlier because the one month that I waited until close to when my O day was and had missed it because I O'd real early. I use IC's so I don't feel as bad using as many.

Okay, I'll probably start on cd10 then. I bought a kit with 50 ovulation tests (cheapies), and I don't want to miss it. Last cycle I didn't ovulate until cd18, but it seems to vary each month. We'll see!!

And I see something too... Will be waiting for an update!!

xx

Hope everyone's gettin thru the cycle ok....im finding it long....cd13 today for me and 3rd day of flashing smiley, come on O already! Hoping to see it tomorrow....the flashy smiley is making me think im close but iv done a few cheapies and they dont look anywhere near positive,grr. Iv bd'd the last 2 nights and the latest iv ever o'd was cd15. Thinking maybe my chemical last month may be delaying ov...did that haplen anyone else?

Hope everyone's gettin thru the cycle ok....im finding it long....cd13 today for me and 3rd day of flashing smiley, come on O already! Hoping to see it tomorrow....the flashy smiley is making me think im close but iv done a few cheapies and they dont look anywhere near positive,grr. Iv bd'd the last 2 nights and the latest iv ever o'd was cd15. Thinking maybe my chemical last month may be delaying ov...did that haplen anyone else?

I used tesco OPKs this month and the day before O was v faint line, I found holding urine and limiting drinks for a few hours before hand made a huge difference.

CD 12 for me, my chart is much more stable this month, started OPKs yesterday and doing SMEP this month, our DTD is on par now so we'll see how this goes this month. I have a good feeling about it but don't want to get my hopes too up on getting a positive until closer to test time and when I know I've O'd for sure. I usually have anywhere between a 30-45 day cycle but my cycle last month was 30 days so the Soy did something. The one prior to that was 42 days. UGH... Hope this is the last cycle TTC it's out 16th cycle this time.

Hollystwinny:thank you i'll def try and be better with that....im strict with hpts but barely bother with the whole not drinking loads thing when its just opks!

Sweetmama: 16 cycles must be really hard going(and i know you've just had a loss too 😢)....im waiting to O but like you i have a good feeling, last month i conceived but o'd really early and i have heard loads about eggs not being as mature that early in cycle, i would be much happier Oing cd13/14 and this cycle seems to be shaping up like that.

Angel5000 any update? X

Hey. So yesterday I had another faint line but starting bleeding bright red mid day when going to bathroom and today I'm having a light flow. So I think it was a chemical. :(

Pretty gutted but trying to be positive, at least I know i can get pregnant, I just need my body to let it stick now.

Happy Labor Day everyone! CD 10 here....just waiting waiting. Already have watery CM but Im sure I have plenty of those every cycle and still O on 19/20.Hoping I O a little earlier but we will see! We have not done any BD yet this cycle, definitely planning on it tonight! The waiting is the hardest part....said well by Tom Petty haha! Anywho....really hoping we BD a lot more this cycle....really hoping SMEP will work out. Sweetmama, is this your first month doing SMEP as well?

Hollystwinny:thank you i'll def try and be better with that....im strict with hpts but barely bother with the whole not drinking loads thing when its just opks!

She's right, it's really important to do a hold with OPKs to get a good result. I've found I need a 3 hour hold with limited water to get an accurate OPK reading.

Hey y'all. I'll be testing on the 15th (10DPO... If I make it that long).

Hubby and I only BD on O day, because this last week was crazy and we weren't "technically" TTC yet (but definitely not protecting), so we'll see.

Angel5000 any update? X

Hey. So yesterday I had another faint line but starting bleeding bright red mid day when going to bathroom and today I'm having a light flow. So I think it was a chemical. :(

Pretty gutted but trying to be positive, at least I know i can get pregnant, I just need my body to let it stick now.

Awww, I'm sorry.

Thanks sevenofnine. Trying to be positive. I hear a lot of people say that after a chemical they conceived the next cycle or two. FX. :)

Hey....so your username..... Voyager fan? :)

Ok I am not supposed to test till 14... But I had a crazy feeling and just tested now with nighttime pee. Am I losing it?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 23
Ok I am not supposed to test till 14... But I had a crazy feeling and just tested now with nighttime pee. Am I losing it?

I wish I could get a better pic. I think I'll have to wait till morning. :thumbup: I can see something clear as day. But DH can't. Lol

Angel5000 any update? X

Aww sorry angel x

I don't see anything yet but fingers crossed for you!!

Thanks sevenofnine. Trying to be positive. I hear a lot of people say that after a chemical they conceived the next cycle or two. FX. :)

Yes im hoping this is true, this is my 1st cycle after chem....got my solid smiley today at last-yippee. Am going to assume O is tomorrow and put me down for testing On 18th@9dpo. Thanks nursemommy!

Yes im hoping this is true, this is my 1st cycle after chem....got my solid smiley today at last-yippee. Am going to assume O is tomorrow and put me down for testing On 18th@9dpo. Thanks nursemommy!

Yay for solid smiley! Ill put down your test date!
And welcome LiLi2!

Good morning everyone! CD 11 here, nothing much to report other than my REALLY LOW temp this morning....? And it was accurate as it was after 4+ hours of solid sleep. Wish I had a reason to discard it as it looks so ugly. I know its not a pre-O dip as its way too early for me to O. And I thought I had ewcm this morning but we did BD last night so I think it was just basic BD fluids (the kind woman get when in the mood). But I took an OPK out of curiosity and was very negative....will take another this afternoon just in case as it was only 730 AM when I took it and I know thats a bad time. But overall I think it was just a weird temp for some reason and I will still O on cd 19/20. Fx I O near cd 14 though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->