***September testing group***

Thanks for setting up the new thread! CD4 here and I’ll be testing around 21st September (but we all know I’ll almost certainly start earlier than that)
I’ve been trying for about 20 months now! Only about a year of that with actively TTC as we started with NTNP but I can never be that relaxed about it. Trying to keep the faith but I’m turning 40 in a few months and have never been that fertile so it’s getting harder to stay hopeful.

Hi guys. I’ll be testing around 1st September (I’ll be 10 dpo) it was a bit of an oopsie with the pull out method the day before O but we’re kinda hoping it may materialise into our last baby. I’ve decided I’m not done and I’d love to try for one more. Granted not yet but here we are. We’d be happy :D

good luck to everyone x

Hi guys. I’ll be testing around 1st September (I’ll be 10 dpo) it was a bit of an oopsie with the pull out method the day before O but we’re kinda hoping it may materialise into our last baby. I’ve decided I’m not done and I’d love to try for one more. Granted not yet but here we are. We’d be happy :D

good luck to everyone x

Good luck love ❤️ xx

good luck to everyone x
Good luck to you ❤️x

Thank you for setting up the group!

I should be ovulating today if I didn’t yesterday. Decided to try without opks this month. We are on holiday and so it helps I don’t have any with me :haha:

I want to be one of those people who can say I fell pregnant once I stoped trying. Though it’s all I think about so I don’t think I really count as being relaxed!

AF due on 7th so will try and hold off testing till the 4th. Last cycle before we go back to the doctors to discuss assisted conception. Good luck to all!!

Apparently I'm 1dpo aswell :) see what happens I don't think this is our month tho :cry: xx
Aww don’t lose hope yet! You’re not out until AF shows, doesn’t hurt to BD one more time today either! We are going to!

good luck to everyone x

Yay, sending lots of luck hun! We aren't trying until dec, but fx we could be bump buddies again xxx

Gosh I’m peeing like I’m already pregnant, weird O side affects I swear! Lol

@jellybeanxx
I’m cd3 so a day behind you love.
Sorry ure not feeling that hopeful. I’m still hoping you will get your rainbow love. I pray we both do.
I keep thinking I’m too old now but just hoping we get blessed.

@PinkCupcakes
I was peeing so much around ovulation and just after too so it must be a thing lol.

@IsabellaJayne
Good luck love

Urghh so only cd3 really hate all the waiting so so much. Feels like it’s dragging this time too.
Not getting the side pain now so feel relaxed that it’s not a cyst and was just AF pains.

I've been the same I've been to loo that many time today and I no its not my diabetes as they are fine today xx

ohhh! I don’t have diabetes so I know it’s not that for me, it must be O!

@PinkCupcakes
I was peeing so much around ovulation and just after too so it must be a thing lol.

Must be because I swear I’m peeing at least once an hour today, omg lol

ohhh! I don’t have diabetes so I know it’s not that for me, it must be O!

Must be because I swear I’m peeing at least once an hour today, omg lol

hehe I definitely think it’s ovulation. Mite have something to do with progesterone as that’s the hormone that makes our temps rise after ovulation. Fx this is all good signs for you love,

@tdog I'd say even 2 days before you're in with a chance, might be lowered but definitely still a chance.

I cant keep up with the 2 threads lol

I finally brought some coq10 to try! I had another fertility read (because it was cheap ha!) And she still sees me conceiving but not until april/may next year :( so im hopeful that they all still see me with another baby! She said i really need to believe and manifest it (ive been very so so/just lost hope). So will try my hardest to keep the faith! Maybe i will buy 1 new item of baby clothes? I feel like that commits to another. My petiods are still only 2-3 days long so i feel something is wrong. They got a bit longer when i took the iron tablets nstead of ultivitamin

AF showed up this morning, and its heavy and painful. I'll be testing around September 26th. We are still undecided if we will use OPK's this cycle or not, as the twins officially come home on Sunday, and I start 12 credits on Monday. So time will fly, and we will be busy trying to adjust to the "twin mom life". We might just take it as it goes, and see what happens <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->