***September testing group***

Yay, sending lots of luck hun! We aren't trying until dec, but fx we could be bump buddies again xxx

that would be exciting!! Good luck in December. I’m not sure if we will actively TTC yet if this doesn’t result in BFP, we will have to have that discussion properly as we are getting married abroad next October.

2DPO today… ugghhh the wait is torture! Lol
I feel ya girl.
I've been cramping so much theast 2 days too. Boobs are sore but thats norm for me. Cramps aren't so hoping its good news.
Super fatigued too who knows though. Any symptoms your end? X

4 dpo and some weird pinching sensations in left ovary area. Kinda like round ligament feeling. Anyone had that before in the TWW?
With my last pregnancy I had round ligament pain early on it was the first thing that made me think hmmm? Am I?

I had a couple of those pains today so hoping it's a good sign x

I feel ya girl.
I've been cramping so much theast 2 days too. Boobs are sore but thats norm for me. Cramps aren't so hoping its good news.
Super fatigued too who knows though. Any symptoms your end? X
Just been peeing like crazy since the day before O, like I swear I have been peeing at least once an hour if not more! I had severe fatigue during O but not anymore, boobs are starting to be sore which they usually are after O for me. Other that no symptoms at all yet.

Thank you for starting the September thread. I am CD 9 and I'll be testing on September 15!

I’ve been taking about a million OPK’s already:laugh2:theyve been sitting dark ish but not reached positive yet. This pic was about the 8 min mark so after the time limit. Was slightly lighter at 5 mins I’m not quite classing it as pos yet but we have done some preemptive BD’ing and I’m hoping for a good line tomorrow.. I normally get a super dark line for peak. I’m CD10 and feeling positive x

D7D26778-62FB-4271-B5D8-EE8963CA94FE.jpeg

Hopping on board! We missed O this month and didn’t try so just waiting for AF at the moment.

I’ve been taking about a million OPK’s already:laugh2:theyve been sitting dark ish but not reached positive yet. This pic was about the 8 min mark so after the time limit. Was slightly lighter at 5 mins I’m not quite classing it as pos yet but we have done some preemptive BD’ing and I’m hoping for a good line tomorrow.. I normally get a super dark line for peak. I’m CD10 and feeling positive x

View attachment 1110930

That’s extremely close love. Think that will be peak any time now: good luck.

Ugh I’m so sick of peeing every hour lol
Hopefully a good sign love

Hopping on board! We missed O this month and didn’t try so just waiting for AF at the moment.

hope AF hurries hon.

I’m joining early, goodluck for September ladies, hope we all get lucky

I am 10dpo bfn, so just waiting for af to start, I know I’m out by now.

I’ll be testing again around 23rd

I think it could be it. I’m only 5/6 dpo but last night I had insomnia. Slept 3 hours and I was sweating, like so so hot. I’ve had that every single time before my last 4 BFPs (one was a CP). We shall see

I’m joining early, goodluck for September ladies, hope we all get lucky

I am 10dpo bfn, so just waiting for af to start, I know I’m out by now.

I’ll be testing again around 23rd
Sorry you are out! Waiting for AF is the worst.

I think it could be it. I’m only 5/6 dpo but last night I had insomnia. Slept 3 hours and I was sweating, like so so hot. I’ve had that every single time before my last 4 BFPs (one was a CP). We shall see
Everything crossed for you. With all my bfps I've had a day or two where I am absolutely flushed, not necessarily hot but my face and chest are flushed and feel on fire! So hoping it's a good sign for you!

AFM I am crampy and hips and back are killing me, feel like I'm going to come in any minute I know I'm not as it's far too early so fingers crossed these are good cramps? Who knows?

Hope everyone is doing okay x

@MumwithPCOS
So sorry about AF. Hugs love

@ehjmorris
I always get lines by 10dpo too so I know if it’s BFN at 10dpo I’m out. But I have seen others get BFPs later love so I hope ure not out and 11dpo will give u a line.
Do u have long to wait for AF? I had to wait 7 days and man that sucked. Still keeping it crossed for you that ure not out love.

@IsabellaJayne
Sounds hopeful love I was so hot when I was pregnant back in June esp from around 8dpo: was just so so hot. Was a sign I was pregnant. Good luck love.

Cd5 and my gosh time is really dragging.
Ovulation could be in 7 days or it may not be for another 15 days if it’s late again.
I did bleed last cycle for 8 days which was weird . Maybe that was the first sign ovulation was gonna be late.
Thankfully I’m cd5 and was still bleeding earlier but it’s stoped now. I mite get one last little bleed for a few hours then it should stop completely by cd6 which is tomorrow:
Or it may of stopped now for good because I can bleed for 5 to 6 days. Hopefully now my bleeding is back to the right amount of days it means ovulation will be at my normal time.
Just have to wait and see: will start the opks soon as like to start early just incase because I did ovulate on cd10 with my youngest son. That was great and then I had a BFP by cd20 and blazing by day 23.

I’m thinking CD 1 will be Monday aug 29 for me…if I O normally that will be CD 13. Testing on Sept 21. But, I’ll wait until I confirm O before committing to a testing date

I’m thinking CD 1 will be Monday aug 29 for me…if I O normally that will be CD 13. Testing on Sept 21. But, I’ll wait until I confirm O before committing to a testing date

Good luck <3

So sorry to read about your loss love I feel for you want to give you a massive :hugs: good luck love ❤️ xx

So sorry to read about your loss love I feel for you want to give you a massive :hugs: good luck love ❤️ xx
Thank you love. This part of TTC is especially devastating

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->