*SEPTEMBER TESTING THREAD*Feel good about this month*120 testers*~17BFPS!~7 Angels~

I think I Ov yesterday/overnight, my temp spike today so will see, cause i work nights FF will more then likely put me at 2 dpo but i think i'm 1 dpo today, was hoping to get donation tomorrow but 1 will be ok i guess it was 2-3 days before O. Fx this is it.

i am just starting to temp.. how do you find working nights affects the chart?? I work a combination of days/nights so it is impossible for me to test a one particular time...

congrats on the new place 1babydreamer!!!

Do you also check your CM? If your schedule is erratic that and OPK might be a better predictor than temperatures, because if you don't take them at the same time they will be different and show strange results on your chart. :dust:

I try to track CM.. but I rarely ever have much.. even around O date so im not too sure how accurate it is. My OPKs from amazon should be arriving in the next few days so hopefully I will have better luck with them! :flower:

I dont really track CM either....

All updated :thumbup:

I have been very bad this morning, 9DPO and POAS :dohh: I tried to wait honest!

But as expected, bigger and fatter than ever :bfn: :cry: I know it's still early, but would I not even get a faint line by now?

Onto 17 months TTC and I don't know how many more months I can do this to myself :cry:

Oh StephieB I'm sorry! I hate seeing that BFN too!! But you're not outta the game yet! My sister in law got two BFN two weeks after AF was due and then the third POAS was the charm! She got her :bfp: and she is now in her second trimester :)

Bug222, thank you! We are super excited to move in but I'm thinking I may have a delayed O this month with all the stress. We'll see I guess...

All updated :thumbup:

I have been very bad this morning, 9DPO and POAS :dohh: I tried to wait honest!

But as expected, bigger and fatter than ever :bfn: :cry: I know it's still early, but would I not even get a faint line by now?

Onto 17 months TTC and I don't know how many more months I can do this to myself :cry:

Oh StephieB I'm sorry! I hate seeing that BFN too!! But you're not outta the game yet! My sister in law got two BFN two weeks after AF was due and then the third POAS was the charm! She got her :bfp: and she is now in her second trimester :)

Bug222, thank you! We are super excited to move in but I'm thinking I may have a delayed O this month with all the stress. We'll see I guess...

BFN's are the worst :nope:

hey can i please join as im out this month :( will be testing on 29th sept :) thanks

I am going to test on the 12th September, also this is going to be the very first time. :D

Hi! My lh surged on 19th aug, so assume I od o 21st aug. Hoping to test on 5th. Don't want to c a bfn before that and may the witch stay away.

Can you add me to the thread pls?

I have been cramping today....keeping fingers crossed!

:hugs: Don't give up hope yet! 9 dpo is very early and very few people ever get bfp. How long is your typical lp? If I were you I'd wait till a day after. Otherwise you will just make yourself stressed out and unhappy. Good luck girl!

:hugs: thanks, I know I'm being silly! I KNEW that testing today was going to end badly, and for the past week the HPTs have been in their amazon box in the car boot and my OH has had the car at work so it's been fine, then last night he put them on the kitchen side and the temptation was just too much :dohh:

My LP is about 14 days depending on what my body feels like putting me through, but she has thrown me a few 18 day LP over the past year or so, so it wouldn't be unusual for me to be "late" but not, if that makes sense.

FX's you are stronger than me when the test week rolls around :haha:

Stephie, i am also 9DPO today and BFN. I have given up all hope, hence ive added myself to September 30th! Buy fingers crossed for us both its just too early xxxxxxxxxxxxx:hugs:

I am going to test on the 12th September, also this is going to be the very first time. :D

This will be my first time too! I still have to wait three days just to ovulate though :( I had no idea that time would screech to a halt once I started TTC :lol:

I'll be testing Sept 15th! GO :spermy: GO!!! FX'd for all of our :bfp: 's!!!

Went away for the weekend and so many more testers!! :D :flower:

Jaymee, I'm testing on the 15th too! Do you know when you ov this month?? I'm using OPK's so I have a better idea about my ov time.. My cycles are usually 25-ish days long.. does that seem short to anyone else?

All updated :flower:

10DPO and another big fat :bfn:

I'm going to be positive about this not being my month as our fertility tests are starting so hopefully we'll find out what the problem is soon :)

Step away from those sticks Stephie! We still have a few more days left to wait.

Hi Ladies :hi:

I'm on my first cycle TTC #1 and will test 11th September...It's the day AF is due, and the day after I return from my holiday...

Step away from those sticks Stephie! We still have a few more days left to wait.

:haha: That made me laugh. I know but they're just there in my bedside table looking at me all expectant and wanting to be dipped in something!! OK OK I promise that I will not test again until this weekend, but that time the horrid :witch: should have shown so I will be good. Scouts honour :winkwink:

I'm using OPK's so I have a better idea about my ov time..

Hi
I'm new to using OPKs and I tried them for the first cycle this time. How many days is it normal to get a really obvious positive OPK result? As in just one day or is it normal to have it for 2-3 days in a row? Just strange because I got my positive OPK 3 days before my temp spiked right up. Not sure if that's normal too and if so when I O'd?!
Sorry for all the questions!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->