*SEPTEMBER TESTING THREAD*Feel good about this month*120 testers*~17BFPS!~7 Angels~

i know, i got sent home from work today because i was just so visibly ill and i can't help imagining that that's why! even though i was off work for a few days before with non-imaginary-pregnancy illness and this was my first day back.

also burst in to tears last night when my OH teased me, then went mad at him this morning for something that seemed really important at the time but now...i'm not so sure :shrug:

hormones eh? what fake symptoms do you have? let's compare!

please let it be our month :happydance:

Spotting, been exhausted all day and some funny little flutters which probably is just gas. :haha:

that'll be the baby kicking :haha: at 3DPO :haha:

i know, i got sent home from work today because i was just so visibly ill and i can't help imagining that that's why! even though i was off work for a few days before with non-imaginary-pregnancy illness and this was my first day back.

also burst in to tears last night when my OH teased me, then went mad at him this morning for something that seemed really important at the time but now...i'm not so sure :shrug:

hormones eh? what fake symptoms do you have? let's compare!

please let it be our month :happydance:

BTW I love your name... not sure if you knew it means little seal in Spanish. Maybe that's why you picked it. :winkwink: Very cute.

thank you :hugs: i used to live in spain and everyone called me that :haha: it was my nickname, not really sure how it started to be honest but it definitely stuck!

Can it not be weekend already then I would only have one more week to deal with... lol

Hi Ladies :hi:

I'm on my first cycle TTC #1 and will test 11th September...It's the day AF is due, and the day after I return from my holiday...

:happydance:

How many dpo are people testing?

Uhh.... I'd like to say "I'm going to wait until AF is due" but that's a total lie. I'll probably start POAS around 8dpo. Thank goodness for internet cheapies!!! :haha:

I will test Sept. 30. Hopefully this is the month!

OOooo another Sept 30th buddy!! :dance: FX'd for the end of the month girls!!

I'm also testing Sept 30th!! Yay for more POAS buddies!! :thumbup:

Me too! (or four?) :flower: yay!!

I adore Spain. My father is from there. We actually visited quite a few places this spring. I hadn't been back to visit in over 10 years. My H and I said that if we don't move in our old age to Italy we would definitely consider Spain... again just a dream!

And totally its the baby kicking at 3dpo! The little bugger is in there excited over the chips I just ate... I think he's craving pickles now! HAHA!

i'm 23 and my OH is 27. i always wanted to have kids at 23, and i'm running out of time to reach my target! even if i do conceive this cycle, i'll be 24 when baby is born but at least i'll have conceived at 23 :haha:

Me too :thumbup: I always said I was going to have kids when I was 23, I don't know if thats cus that's how old my parents were when they had me but ever since I was like 12, I always said "I want to have kids when I'm 23"

I WILL UPDATE ASAP! sorry to dash and leave you all, need to go collect my OH from work and he'll kill me if I'm late because I was updated my "baby list" as he calls it :haha: let's hope eh?!

p.s. Serious AF cramps today, had to take some ibuprofen earlier they were so bad fx'd not early AF :shrug:

I adore Spain. My father is from there. We actually visited quite a few places this spring. I hadn't been back to visit in over 10 years. My H and I said that if we don't move in our old age to Italy we would definitely consider Spain... again just a dream!

And totally its the baby kicking at 3dpo! The little bugger is in there excited over the chips I just ate... I think he's craving pickles now! HAHA!

yay, another spain lover! i would love to be half spanish, very jealous :D life would be boring without dreams, i would love to move back to spain but i don't want to leave my family here. i love italy too <3

mine is rolling around in there like mad, it's making me queasy :happydance:

Hi everyone!

Can I be added to be list? September 22nd for me :)

This is only our first cycle trying and the waiting around is already driving me round the twist!
Af started on 25th Aug so by my count I am CD6 just now. I THINK I have a normal 28 day cycle but to be honest I haven't actually paid much attention to my cycle before now.
I will certainly be peeing on an ovulation stick from about CD10 until I ovulate just to be on the safe side :winkwink:

Wishing you all success this month- I have a good feeling!

Joybell x

yay, another spain lover! i would love to be half spanish, very jealous :D life would be boring without dreams, i would love to move back to spain but i don't want to leave my family here. i love italy too <3

mine is rolling around in there like mad, it's making me queasy :happydance:

Spain is class. I have been to Spain probably something like approx. 18 to 20 times. Last time I been was this summer. Just love it there. I am originally from Germany but live in Ireland since 5 years. Spain was my second choice to move to. I am glad I didnt otherwise I wouldnt have found my man. :)

Well, I'm a smidge older than the rest of you ladies at 30...will be 31 in a few weeks. When I was younger I imagined I would be happily married and pregnant by 25, but I didn't even meet my hubby til I was 25. Between working, buying a house, having a wedding, we just weren't ready to start trying until about a year ago.

Stephie good luck and hope witch stays away from you!

I woke up with bigger boobs today I think I'm in 2WW!!!!!! Yay for keeping Sept 12 as my testing date :wohoo: !

And today is our 1 year wedding anniversary eeeee!!! :D I would love to have a "late" present on Sept 12th :winkwink:

I'm 28. Dh and I have been together for over 10 years. I always said I wanted to have one baby before I'm 30. So hopefully I'm on track for that. I can't help but be a bit bummed we are on our 4th month already. My mother had always drilled it into my head how "fertile" women in our family were. Both her and my grandmother (her mom) took only one month to fall preg. Then again they only had the one baby so who knows if it would have been that easy the second time around.

Had the most intense O pain a few days ago... I normally get some pain but this was very AF like. Don't know if it is the vitex or EPO I'm taking this cycle. I've gotten some spotting this am. I haven't had midcycle spotting in months since being on B complex so it is a bit out of the ordinary.

SOOO many people say that to me-ie that you should go by what your mother was like etc. I think it either puts unnecessary pressure on you (if your mum was a real fertil myrtle) or gets you down if your mum had problems. I'm not saying it doesn't have a bearing on things but for me it's just another factor to worry over, my mum took nearly a yr the first time round which isn't so bad, I'd just rather I took a bit less as I'm a lot older than she was!
How are you finding Vitex? (that's Agnus castus right?) I bought some and am considering it next cycle-not to shorten cycle or anything, I just heard it has sometimes helped ladies along.

I got my crosshairs today YAY, 3 dpo and FF has me testing the 10th and i think i told u the 12th but I Ov 2 days sooner so everything it moved back. Got donation 2 days before and I'm glad did cause I got one monday too but that was to late.

MackMomma I'm 28 too! Had hoped I might have got an early spring baby and have enough time for a second by the time I'm 30 but unless there's twins I think that plan has gone a bit ski-wiff!

Can it not be weekend already then I would only have one more week to deal with... lol

I would LOVE it to be the weekend already because I should know by then! Until then I'm having to take it one day at a time!

Well, I'm a smidge older than the rest of you ladies at 30...will be 31 in a few weeks. When I was younger I imagined I would be happily married and pregnant by 25, but I didn't even meet my hubby til I was 25. Between working, buying a house, having a wedding, we just weren't ready to start trying until about a year ago.

Ur not old LOL and not alone for sure as i'm right with u already past the half mark of 30, so dreading that 31 (although 30 was the worst Bday) I wanted to start at 18 but nothing yet :cry:

SOOO many people say that to me-ie that you should go by what your mother was like etc. I think it either puts unnecessary pressure on you (if your mum was a real fertil myrtle) or gets you down if your mum had problems. I'm not saying it doesn't have a bearing on things but for me it's just another factor to worry over, my mum took nearly a yr the first time round which isn't so bad, I'd just rather I took a bit less as I'm a lot older than she was!
How are you finding Vitex? (that's Agnus castus right?) I bought some and am considering it next cycle-not to shorten cycle or anything, I just heard it has sometimes helped ladies along.

It definitely is another factor to worry about. I didn't tell my mom initially that we were TTC but finally broke down last month out of frustration. And she was surprised because of her own experience. Really I think a lot is just luck... you can time everything perfectly but there is just so much more going on inside of us. Isn't it like a 20% chance or so every month? I told her that and she was very surprised.

Something that does run in my family though.. o pains and spotting. I started taking the Vitex (Agnus Castus) this past month to hopefully help with my spotting and what I've self diagnosed as progesterone issues. I did notice my o pain was more pronounced this month... other than that nothing else. My spotting usually starts up to 5 days before AF so we will see. The EPO did give me tons of watery CM which I never get. I usually went from creamy straight to eggwhite and back again.

HI Ladies,

I hope you add me. I am TTC after I suffered a misscarrige in June. The doctor said we could try after my first normal period which was last month but I went up to NJ the day I started to ovulate. We used the OPK this month and we got a happy face on Sunday. We have been busy every day since so I'm hoping I will have a BFP in september. I should be testing around September 11th and i'm SO scared that it will not take this month. I'm 38 so i'm in a bit of a hurry to get pregnant.

I wish all of us luck for the BFP for September :thumbup:

Welcome nutsforbaby!! Fxed for a BFP for you this month! There are quite a few ladies testing on Sept. 11th now so you are in good company :thumbup:.
I totally understand being in a hurry. My DH and I just got married and just bought a house so I feel like I am on baby fast forward! I want one yesterday, lol! I'm 33 and he is 36 so we are praying for a BFP before Christmas!

Thank you 1babydreamer!! We are also hoping to get a BFP before christmas!! Good luck to all you future mommies! I am glad I found this forum!!!

I would LOVE it to be the weekend already because I should know by then! Until then I'm having to take it one day at a time!

Lucky you. I dont know how early you should feel symptoms but I feel a few things that I usually dont have. Lets hope for the best and my body is not playing games with me.

So I have had an eventful morning...

I went to sleep last night and was having slight pain in my pelvic region, when I woke up this morning I had a huge temp dip (FF took my crosshairs away) :cry: I was also having bad pain my pelvic area again. So I called my doc and he told me to come get a pelvic/vag ultrasound. So I went and got them done, when I was getting it done he was called for surgery... So now I may have to wait till tomm to figure out what is going on!! :growlmad:

I'm wondering if I am just having severe ovulation pain, or if it was a cyst rupture.. ahh I'm so ready to know!! I have noticed some ewcm this afternoon, so it may just be ovulation.. I guess I'll be :sex: for the next few days just incase.. Has anyone here ever experianced this???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->