*SEPTEMBER TESTING THREAD*Feel good about this month*120 testers*~17BFPS!~7 Angels~

Dont know if this is the right thread to ask this question but I was wondering how old you all are.:)

Hi Ladies :hi:

I'm on my first cycle TTC #1 and will test 11th September...It's the day AF is due, and the day after I return from my holiday...

:happydance:

How many dpo are people testing?

Uhh.... I'd like to say "I'm going to wait until AF is due" but that's a total lie. I'll probably start POAS around 8dpo. Thank goodness for internet cheapies!!! :haha:

I will test Sept. 30. Hopefully this is the month!

OOooo another Sept 30th buddy!! :dance: FX'd for the end of the month girls!!

HI Ladies,

I hope you add me. I am TTC after I suffered a misscarrige in June. The doctor said we could try after my first normal period which was last month but I went up to NJ the day I started to ovulate. We used the OPK this month and we got a happy face on Sunday. We have been busy every day since so I'm hoping I will have a BFP in september. I should be testing around September 11th and i'm SO scared that it will not take this month. I'm 38 so i'm in a bit of a hurry to get pregnant.

I wish all of us luck for the BFP for September :thumbup:

Welcome nutsforbaby!! Fxed for a BFP for you this month! There are quite a few ladies testing on Sept. 11th now so you are in good company :thumbup:.
I totally understand being in a hurry. My DH and I just got married and just bought a house so I feel like I am on baby fast forward! I want one yesterday, lol! I'm 33 and he is 36 so we are praying for a BFP before Christmas!

Hi Ladies :hi:

I'm on my first cycle TTC #1 and will test 11th September...It's the day AF is due, and the day after I return from my holiday...

:happydance:

How many dpo are people testing?

Uhh.... I'd like to say "I'm going to wait until AF is due" but that's a total lie. I'll probably start POAS around 8dpo. Thank goodness for internet cheapies!!! :haha:

I will test Sept. 30. Hopefully this is the month!

OOooo another Sept 30th buddy!! :dance: FX'd for the end of the month girls!!

I'm also testing Sept 30th!! Yay for more POAS buddies!! :thumbup:

Dont know if this is the right thread to ask this question but I was wondering how old you all are.:)

I just turned 29 a couple of wks ago - I'd so love a baby by the time I'm 30 - I know I'm not as old as some of the ladies TTC on here but then again I'm not as young as quite a few others so I do feel a little bit more urgency than I used to- especially as I had a lap to remove endo and a cyst in may so I want to get going before any of it comes back!

Hi all! Please add me for a Sept 30th test. AF is due on the 21-22, but I refuse to test that early again (chemical last month). So if AF isn't here by 9/30, then I will test. :)

Btw, I read through all the posts in this thread...all 29 pages. I just kept reading and clicking next. I feel like I know you all very well! lol.

I just turned 29 a couple of wks ago - I'd so love a baby by the time I'm 30 - I know I'm not as old as some of the ladies TTC on here but then again I'm not as young as quite a few others so I do feel a little bit more urgency than I used to- especially as I had a lap to remove endo and a cyst in may so I want to get going before any of it comes back!

Aw best of luck so. :) :hugs:

I am 24. I know pretty young but I think just the right time for a baby to be honest. 5 years ago I was saying to a friend that I want to get married and have children when I am 25. I am pretty close to that. :D Will find out in 13 days.

I am 26, will be 27 in October and DH is 32. He has a 5 year old from his first marriage and now we are praying for a little one to add to our family[-o< I never thought it would take this long or be this difficult:cry: I so desperately hope this is our month!

I am 24. I know pretty young but I think just the right time for a baby to be honest. 5 years ago I was saying to a friend that I want to get married and have children when I am 25. I am pretty close to that. :D Will find out in 13
days.

I dont think 24 is so young. I always wanted to be married by24/25 and then kids a couple of hrs later, DH was just a bit late showing up:haha: we just got married this year (dated 1yr, engaged 6 months and now married 8 months so I've tried to condense it as best I could!) better late than never!
If you feel ready then most likely you are and every person and circumstance is different. All the best,:hugs:

I am 24. I know pretty young but I think just the right time for a baby to be honest. 5 years ago I was saying to a friend that I want to get married and have children when I am 25. I am pretty close to that. :D Will find out in 13 days.

I'm 28. I'd really, really like my baby by the time I'm 30. I don't want to pressure myself, but my clock is ticking rather loudly nowadays. I wanted to start trying a year ago, but DH wasn't ready. :cry: So now I feel like I have a whole year LESS to concieve than I did before. I know that doesn't make any sort of logical sense, it's 110% possible to have a baby after 30...I just don't want to, personally.

My dream is to have my :bfp: by my birthday in February. :cloud9:

i'm 23 and my OH is 27. i always wanted to have kids at 23, and i'm running out of time to reach my target! even if i do conceive this cycle, i'll be 24 when baby is born but at least i'll have conceived at 23 :haha:

I'm 28. Dh and I have been together for over 10 years. I always said I wanted to have one baby before I'm 30. So hopefully I'm on track for that. I can't help but be a bit bummed we are on our 4th month already. My mother had always drilled it into my head how "fertile" women in our family were. Both her and my grandmother (her mom) took only one month to fall preg. Then again they only had the one baby so who knows if it would have been that easy the second time around.

Had the most intense O pain a few days ago... I normally get some pain but this was very AF like. Don't know if it is the vitex or EPO I'm taking this cycle. I've gotten some spotting this am. I haven't had midcycle spotting in months since being on B complex so it is a bit out of the ordinary.

I'm 28. Dh and I have been together for over 10 years. I always said I wanted to have one baby before I'm 30. So hopefully I'm on track for that. I can't help but be a bit bummed we are on our 4th month already. My mother had always drilled it into my head how "fertile" women in our family were. Both her and my grandmother (her mom) took only one month to fall preg. Then again they only had the one baby so who knows if it would have been that easy the second time around.

Had the most intense O pain a few days ago... I normally get some pain but this was very AF like. Don't know if it is the vitex or EPO I'm taking this cycle. I've gotten some spotting this am. I haven't had midcycle spotting in months since being on B complex so it is a bit out of the ordinary.

i'm 3DPO today too and symptom spotting like mad :haha:

I had the same symptoms like you yesterday. Pain was unbearable like and I usually only get that when I am on my AF. Now my AF is not even close to due. I still have to have wait 13 days and I hope it stays away of course. :D

How do you know if you have spotting?

So terrible that we do this to ourselves right? I know that logically anything before implantation (before 5-6dpo at the earliest) is just in my head. Can't help it though!

i'm 23 and my OH is 27. i always wanted to have kids at 23, and i'm running out of time to reach my target! even if i do conceive this cycle, i'll be 24 when baby is born but at least i'll have conceived at 23 :haha:

:) Sounds great. I'd say it is never too early to have kids. The most important thing I guess is that you are ready. My bf is 29.

So terrible that we do this to ourselves right? I know that logically anything before implantation (before 5-6dpo at the earliest) is just in my head. Can't help it though!

i know, i got sent home from work today because i was just so visibly ill and i can't help imagining that that's why! even though i was off work for a few days before with non-imaginary-pregnancy illness and this was my first day back.

also burst in to tears last night when my OH teased me, then went mad at him this morning for something that seemed really important at the time but now...i'm not so sure :shrug:

hormones eh? what fake symptoms do you have? let's compare!

please let it be our month :happydance:

:) Sounds great. I'd say it is never too early to have kids. The most important thing I guess is that you are ready. My bf is 29.

i agree! :happydance:

i know, i got sent home from work today because i was just so visibly ill and i can't help imagining that that's why! even though i was off work for a few days before with non-imaginary-pregnancy illness and this was my first day back.

also burst in to tears last night when my OH teased me, then went mad at him this morning for something that seemed really important at the time but now...i'm not so sure :shrug:

Spotting, been exhausted all day and some funny little flutters which probably is just gas. :haha:

BTW I love your name... not sure if you knew it means little seal in Spanish. Maybe that's why you picked it. :winkwink: Very cute.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->