*SEPTEMBER TESTING THREAD*Feel good about this month*120 testers*~17BFPS!~7 Angels~

I am testing around Sept. 14. This is my second month TTC #1. I am 27 years old. Hoping for a BFP this month but not getting my hopes up. I am 1dpo and my throat is sore.

Well, I'm a smidge older than the rest of you ladies at 30...will be 31 in a few weeks. When I was younger I imagined I would be happily married and pregnant by 25, but I didn't even meet my hubby til I was 25. Between working, buying a house, having a wedding, we just weren't ready to start trying until about a year ago.

Ur not old LOL and not alone for sure as i'm right with u already past the half mark of 30, so dreading that 31 (although 30 was the worst Bday) I wanted to start at 18 but nothing yet :cry:

Surprisingly, 30 hasn't been dreadful for me. I thought I would be sad, and sometimes I get a little bummed when I realized I'll never get to live my 20's again. I remember right before my 30th bday, a "friend" said to me, "I read that once you turn 30 you only have 60% of your eggs." I could have smacked her, lol. Especially since I only have one ovary! Lol. That's my worst "turning 30" story.

Well, I'm a smidge older than the rest of you ladies at 30...will be 31 in a few weeks. When I was younger I imagined I would be happily married and pregnant by 25, but I didn't even meet my hubby til I was 25. Between working, buying a house, having a wedding, we just weren't ready to start trying until about a year ago.

Ur not old LOL and not alone for sure as i'm right with u already past the half mark of 30, so dreading that 31 (although 30 was the worst Bday) I wanted to start at 18 but nothing yet :cry:

Surprisingly, 30 hasn't been dreadful for me. I thought I would be sad, and sometimes I get a little bummed when I realized I'll never get to live my 20's again. I remember right before my 30th bday, a "friend" said to me, "I read that once you turn 30 you only have 60% of your eggs." I could have
smacked her, lol. Especially since I only have one ovary! Lol. That's my
worst "turning 30" story.

O my gosh that is so insensitive! After my laparoscopy to treat a couple of things a lady at work said "that happened to me, they'll tell you that you wont be able to have kids but don't you believe them!" I know she was trying to be helpful but, seeing as no one had actually told me that, it I didn't really appreciate the "encouragement"!

That's depressing Nativetexan! I have already thought ahead to my 30th, and I am hoping to get over the shock by acting like I'm 21 again and heading to Glastonbury!

Right ive decided that september will be my chill out month.. NO peeing on sticks of ANY variety.. no tracking ovulation... no "trying"... and no preg tests unless AF is late. Gonna give this way of thinking a try this month. Give me strength!! xxx

Right ive decided that september will be my chill out month.. NO peeing on sticks of ANY variety.. no tracking ovulation... no "trying"... and no preg tests unless AF is late. Gonna give this way of thinking a try this month. Give me strength!! xxx

I think I'd have to give someone my tests to keep to remove the temptation....and also maybe my bank cards so that I didn't cave and go out and buy more!!
Hope you can resist!:thumbup:

Haha, ive shoved the ridiculously large (but very rapidly decreasing) bag of IC ovulation and preg tests to the VERY BOTTOM of my underwear drawer. I must not touch them this cycle! dont let me! xxxxxxxxx

All of these sticks are like slot machines! You try to walk away, but end up sticking another quarter in, hoping to hit the jackpot!

I tried to do that this month and then first time i peed on a ovulation stick it was positive !! and i couldnt stop at just one.... ahhhhhhhhh

Just to update, I won't be testing on the 21st now instead I will be testing on the 18th as I'm ovulating early again :D

i will be strong! ..i love to see a nice positive OPK though,seems a shame to only do one... its so satisfying! (how sad am i??) ..BUT NO PEEING ON ANYTHING THIS MONTH!!! ........

Jaymee, I'm testing on the 15th too! Do you know when you ov this month?? I'm using OPK's so I have a better idea about my ov time.. My cycles are usually 25-ish days long.. does that seem short to anyone else?

Im usually a 24 day cycle

Happy Anniversary GreanPear!!!!

Surprisingly, 30 hasn't been dreadful for me. I thought I would be sad, and sometimes I get a little bummed when I realized I'll never get to live my 20's again. I remember right before my 30th bday, a "friend" said to me, "I read that once you turn 30 you only have 60% of your eggs." I could have smacked her, lol. Especially since I only have one ovary! Lol. That's my worst "turning 30" story.

Oh that is so not right what she said. I had a bad birthday as had alot going on then and was very stressed and upset and turning the big 30 with no job no baby and no home yeah just wasn't good timing, but everything is better now.

Thanks Bug! I'm so excited - we're going to a nice Italian restaurant tonight and I get to wear my prettiest dress, and get all fancied up like I usually never do!

You can do it hun! It's actually easier this way - the less you track the faster time flows by :thumbup: just keep yourself busy with other stuff and you won't even notice how end of your cycle will creep up - just do lots of loving in between! :haha:

So I have had an eventful morning...

I went to sleep last night and was having slight pain in my pelvic region, when I woke up this morning I had a huge temp dip (FF took my crosshairs away) :cry: I was also having bad pain my pelvic area again. So I called my doc and he told me to come get a pelvic/vag ultrasound. So I went and got them done, when I was getting it done he was called for surgery... So now I may have to wait till tomm to figure out what is going on!! :growlmad:

I'm wondering if I am just having severe ovulation pain, or if it was a cyst rupture.. ahh I'm so ready to know!! I have noticed some ewcm this afternoon, so it may just be ovulation.. I guess I'll be :sex: for the next few days just incase.. Has anyone here ever experianced this???

I had it several times, including this month - I think it's just O pains, but if it really hurts then definitely check it out. :hugs:

So I have had an eventful morning...

I went to sleep last night and was having slight pain in my pelvic region, when I woke up this morning I had a huge temp dip (FF took my crosshairs away) :cry: I was also having bad pain my pelvic area again. So I called my doc and he told me to come get a pelvic/vag ultrasound. So I went and got them done, when I was getting it done he was called for surgery... So now I may have to wait till tomm to figure out what is going on!! :growlmad:

I'm wondering if I am just having severe ovulation pain, or if it was a cyst rupture.. ahh I'm so ready to know!! I have noticed some ewcm this afternoon, so it may just be ovulation.. I guess I'll be :sex: for the next few days just incase.. Has anyone here ever experianced this???

Back before I went on birth control pills I had some severe pain in my pelvic region and if I had to pee even a little bit, the pain was really severe. The first time it happened it went away after my period and didn't happen again for quite a few years, then I had such intense pain I thought my appendix had burst! I was doubled up on the floor of the bathroom after DH and I dtd and I was crying and throwing up! It was sooooo bad! We went to the ER and we found out it was a large ovarian cyst. I was so scared but they told me that cysts are very common in many women and they come and go. It did go away with my period and I haven't had one since! It doesn't always mean it's a sign of something worse but it's always good to get it checked out just in case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->