*SEPTEMBER TESTING THREAD*Feel good about this month*120 testers*~17BFPS!~7 Angels~

Hi Ladies :hi:

I'm on my first cycle TTC #1 and will test 11th September...It's the day AF is due, and the day after I return from my holiday...

Welcome Anniepie!!! im testing the 11th too! we can be POAS buddies haha :happydance:

The fact that I don't want to be disappointed I won't be testing earlier than one day before AF.

How many dpo are people testing?

I'm going to try really hard and not test until after AF is due. I'm expecting to O tomorrow, and I have a 10 day LP- so testing 10dpo... This is my first month TTC, I'm a POAS addict, and I think I'll only manage that cos I'll be on holidays...though I have thought about taking an HPT with me in case I can't wait!!

For the sake of disapointment and the cost of pee sticks, I'm going to wait until 12dpo. :)

I wait a few days after AF is due it she doesn't show up. because last month i tested and immediately after AF showed her ugly face! i was so upset

Just to update, for those that were curious, I got my prediction from Gail today, here's what she had to say

Spirit show me your a little frustrated around ttc, and I do see some dissapointment in the past around pregnancy testing, however I see a clear positive test within November 2011, I see this as a baby girl and all aspects healthy and well around pregnancy, labour and birth for you, you will just need to watch your iron levels towards the end of your pregnancy, and also your energy levels after, but this wont be serious and is nothing for you to worry about

Once your daughter is with you, I pick up you then feel your life feels secure, complete, I am shown one more pregnancy here for you, and spirit give me August 2013, and a healthy 2014,birth this is showing as a baby boy, and will then complete your family, you have alot of happiness awaiting you, mainly from home, children and relationship areas, this is where you will feel most content

I used to think these things were very silly, but this made me so so happy! :happydance::happydance: now lets just hope she was right!

xxx

Edit: Just realised that if I DO get a positive in November, I will have conceived around my wedding day as that's when I'm set to O that month :happydance:

AW that is really cool lol! whether true or not it gives you hope and relieves stress! :) how did you do that? i want this lady to give me some inspiration

Supposed to ovulate in two days. My and OH :sex: last night (several times :) ) and now he's gone for two days, and back the evening of the day I'm supposed to ovulate. And then my first TWW! I'm so excited and nervous. Good luck to everyone!

Just to update, for those that were curious, I got my prediction from Gail today, here's what she had to say

Spirit show me your a little frustrated around ttc, and I do see some dissapointment in the past around pregnancy testing, however I see a clear positive test within November 2011, I see this as a baby girl and all aspects healthy and well around pregnancy, labour and birth for you, you will just need to watch your iron levels towards the end of your pregnancy, and also your energy levels after, but this wont be serious and is nothing for you to worry about

Once your daughter is with you, I pick up you then feel your life feels secure, complete, I am shown one more pregnancy here for you, and spirit give me August 2013, and a healthy 2014,birth this is showing as a baby boy, and will then complete your family, you have alot of happiness awaiting you, mainly from home, children and relationship areas, this is where you will feel most content

I used to think these things were very silly, but this made me so so happy! :happydance::happydance: now lets just hope she was right!

xxx

Edit: Just realised that if I DO get a positive in November, I will have conceived around my wedding day as that's when I'm set to O that month :happydance:

Oh that's really cool...I got a Gail prediction back when I was WTT and didn't like it. But I had a psychic star one before and she predicted September BFP... I then forgot all about it, and got a Jenny Renny one, and she also said September BFP from an August cycle... we didn't even have a TTC date then...THEN OH and I set a TTC date for our hols (September), completely not thinking about the readings... We've brought it forward a week though- was due to be fertile during hols, but I had a short (for me) cycle a few cycles ago, meaning I'm fertile this week instead of next...

It just really feels like it's meant to be...

xxx

Oh that's really cool...I got a Gail prediction back when I was WTT and didn't like it. But I had a psychic star one before and she predicted September BFP... I then forgot all about it, and got a Jenny Renny one, and she also said September BFP from an August cycle... we didn't even have a TTC date then...THEN OH and I set a TTC date for our hols (September), completely not thinking about the readings... We've brought it forward a week though- was due to be fertile during hols, but I had a short (for me) cycle a few cycles ago, meaning I'm fertile this week instead of next...

Oh how exciting! Fingers firmly crossed for you! I would love to hear some happy endings from these predictions because I feel just a little bit silly getting all excited! Why didn't you like the one from Gail if you don't mind me asking? xx

xxx

Oh how exciting! Fingers firmly crossed for you! I would love to hear some happy endings from these predictions because I feel just a little bit silly getting all excited! Why didn't you like the one from Gail if you don't mind me asking? xx

I know what you mean- It's not something I hugely believe in...but this just seemed so uncanny... I've read some awful things about these ladies, but also some good things...and for me, it was just a bit of fun, and a hope to cling to...

I was disappointed with Gail's reading as it just wasn't me at all. She sent it to me within an hour of my payment (I paid for a 3 day reading), and it didn't resemble anything like me- she was saying things like babies aren't really a focus for me at the moment. Basically there was not a single thing in it I could relate to. I even wrote to her asking if she'd sent it to the wrong person...!! I know some other people who have had readings from her which seem spot on, though!

I'm using OPK's so I have a better idea about my ov time..

Hi
I'm new to using OPKs and I tried them for the first cycle this time. How many days is it normal to get a really obvious positive OPK result? As in just one day or is it normal to have it for 2-3 days in a row? Just strange because I got my positive OPK 3 days before my temp spiked right up. Not sure if that's normal too and if so when I O'd?!
Sorry for all the questions!!

lol no problem, questions are good! This is only my first month using OPK's but what you're describing sounds about right. Most people get 1-2 high days before a peak day later.. but I could be wrong since I'm so new to this lol :shrug:

Good Luck though! :dust: to you, hope this month is your bfp :thumbup:

HI Ladies,

I hope you add me. I am TTC after I suffered a misscarrige in June. The doctor said we could try after my first normal period which was last month but I went up to NJ the day I started to ovulate. We used the OPK this month and we got a happy face on Sunday. We have been busy every day since so I'm hoping I will have a BFP in september. I should be testing around September 11th and i'm SO scared that it will not take this month. I'm 38 so i'm in a bit of a hurry to get pregnant.

I wish all of us luck for the BFP for September :thumbup:

xxx

Oh yay!! I hope she is right too! I soooooooo wanna go get a reading too but I think my DH would disown me, lol! I may have to do it on the sly with my mum when I go visit her :winkwink:
Lot's of baby dust to you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->