*SEPTEMBER TESTING THREAD*Feel good about this month*120 testers*~17BFPS!~7 Angels~

I need some advise ladies, should I pop put at lunch and get a test or wait till tomorrow morning. After due tomorrow and I had spotting 2 days ago then nothing (that is not normal for me). Today I feel shocking and have been sick. Tested at 7dpo and got a bfn (I know lol)

Congrats on your BFP Unbridled...

I'm going to try and push back testing (if I can hold out). I've still not O'd this month yet- I think I will today or tomorrow, so will now test 13th or 14th when AF is due (if I do O in the next 2 days!) rather than the 11th. Lets say 13th as it's my lucky number...

Ok so AF arrived early this month but just done my dates and I might be able to squeeze in a test on 30 sept! Put me back on the Sept testing thread!! :D

This is the cycle I get my BFP...just you watch! (you hear that uterus! this is the one!!)

Congrats to those who have gotten their BFPS already! I hope the rest of September is just as lucky. :)

And welcome back, Flutterbabies. Make sure you're sneaky this month with that OV...I want to see you get a BFP on the 30th :)

Hmmm. How many day's DPO do you think you are FamilyD? If you are 13+ I would definitely test now. If you have a shorter LP or you're not certain when you O'd I'd wait for your fmu or hold out to see if AF is coming. If you're not certain then there is a chance that your spotting was implantation bleeding, and I'm sure someone on here said that you need at least 3 days post IB for the reading to be high enough to test. Best of luck to you. xx

Congrats to those who have gotten their BFPS already! I hope the rest of September is just as lucky. :)

And welcome back, Flutterbabies. Make sure you're sneaky this month with that OV...I want to see you get a BFP on the 30th :)

Oh I will. DH is getting a month of pampering and I am not saying a word about babies! Hopefully this month there will be no stage fright!

Hmmm. How many day's DPO do you think you are FamilyD? If you are 13+ I would definitely test now. If you have a shorter LP or you're not certain when you O'd I'd wait for your fmu or hold out to see if AF is coming. If you're not certain then there is a chance that your spotting was implantation bleeding, and I'm sure someone on here said that you need at least 3 days post IB for the reading to be high enough to test. Best of luck to you. xx

Hi notnic I'm 14 dpo today I don't think I am pg but I just want to know for sure so I can stop driving myself nuts

Hi notnic I'm 14 dpo today I don't think I am pg but I just want to know for sure so I can stop driving myself nuts

I want you to go test today! I want to hear you've got a BFP! but remember, even if it DOES come out BFN, LOADS of people only get their BPF days after AF is late, so it doesn't mean you're necessarily out! I'll be stalking this post to see if you cave in and test - I say DO it!!
xxxxxxxxxxxx

I agree with everything londongirl says! :D That said if it's meant to be and you've got a sticky bean, then you're BFP will be there tomorrow too. x

Congratulations Unbridled!!!! I love those Digitals, I have some in my draw, I can't wait to use them and see those words, hehe, But I am going to stick to Cheapos until I'm sure it will say positive!

Only 20 days to go till I POAS - I'm getting excited even though I havn't even OVed yet

Congrats on the :bfp:'s already!! :happydance: I detected my surge this morning with OPK ...let the waiting begin lol. I'm needing opinions...I have wasted so much money on tests (as I'm sure you all have) so should I try and wait it out and test in October or do I have a chance testing this month if "should" get AF on the 16th?

Congrats on the :bfp:'s already!! :happydance: I detected my surge this morning with OPK ...let the waiting begin lol. I'm needing opinions...I have wasted so much money on tests (as I'm sure you all have) so should I try and wait it out and test in October or do I have a chance testing this month if "should" get AF on the 16th?

I'm due AF on the 16th too! I'm testing if it doesn't come!

ow wow that would be perfect for you then :) i will keep my fx'd for you

not till 29th hun not even o'd yet but hopefully :) you doing anything nice for your birthday ???

Nope... DF has to work but I booked it off. So will have a nice relaxing day to myself. Hopefully I get the best present ever from my uterus! lol

I've only just O'd so entering my tww and already feel like I'm going mad!

I'm out for this month, you can take me off the 3rd for testing :( I was spotting last night and hoping it would stay that way, but AF arrived this morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->