*SEPTEMBER TESTING THREAD*Feel good about this month*120 testers*~17BFPS!~7 Angels~

I mean that mine stay completely blank until cd 14 or 15 then they get a little light and even on day of OV they are getting there, but not quite until the evening when they get really dark.

So just in case you are the same, keep testing every day to not miss the surge.:thumbup: (I think I have a really fast and sudden surge).

your test is not positive yet, but could be soon xxx :flower:

Ok. I've read that some women get a light test line all the time. This is all so confusing. :shrug: Thanks popcorn.

It's true, some women do! see how it goes this cycle and you will get an idea of how your body does it xx

That sounds like a good idea to me. I got a pack of 40, so I have plenty and if it works and I get a BFP this cycle, I won't have wasted any, right?? :thumbup:

That line does look promising...I would keep testing too, if I POASd at all. :)

That sounds like a good idea to me. I got a pack of 40, so I have plenty and if it works and I get a BFP this cycle, I won't have wasted any, right?? :thumbup:

Hmm...I think so, although. with a 30 day cycle, my OPK's say to start testing around CD13...and it is quite early at cd6...I guess if you didn't get a BFP than it would be lots of tests :-k. But I would start a bit earlier just in case.

I'm getting confused now :haha:

So even though AF arrived on September 1, I realized I'll probably be testing on the 28th this month so I can join back up on the testing list!
I just had my bloodwork and initial ultrasound for my first IUI cycle today and am super excited!

Wuhuuu:happydance: September Thread!! My very first 1!!! :blush::haha:

Sign Me Up Porfavor lol!!! Not to sure when or if I'll Ovulate but sign me up for September 15th.:dance:

So even though AF arrived on September 1, I realized I'll probably be testing on the 28th this month so I can join back up on the testing list!
I just had my bloodwork and initial ultrasound for my first IUI cycle today and am super excited!

that great hun lot's of :dust: to you !!

agh these 2ww are driving me crazy, wanna poas so bad but it's only 6dpo and feel nothing. ugh

AF is due the 26th for me, but I will probobly start testing much earlier than that. :blush:

Hiya! I'm new here....and it's our first month of trying to conceive our first child. Finished ovulating yesterday.

AF is due 15th September, so I'll be starting testing on the 12th.

Good luck everyone!! xxx

Ok missed out totally on the august thread due to a long cycle :cry: according to FF I am now three days past ov so can you put me down for the 14th of September :flower:

Good Luck all and here's to beating the August thread with lots of BFP! :happydance:

Morning ladies well I couldn't wait and POAS this morning and looks like I might have my BFP very nervous about it all just now but there was definatly a line.

:dust: to everyone else hope to see loads of you over in first tri :cloud9:

Congrats FamilyD! In theory I said that I would test this morning, but DH vetoed me so I have another day waiting to see if the :witch: pays a visit. Arrgh!

hiya everyone i'm currently in 2ww am 12dpo Af is due on Tuesday 6th so if the :witch: hasnt got me i'll test then. mind you i did test at 10dpo with a clearblue plus and did have a very faint line but will test again when af due with clearblue digital just to be sure xx

Kiara x

FamilyD- Congratulations! :happydance::happydance: how exciting! :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo: xx

NotNic- Nooo! I was excited about you testing today! Well, at least if AF doesn't show up today then your chances are even better! And testing later will give you much better lines! xx

Kiara- I can't believe you are waiting until the 6th after a positive! I admire your patience xx

Me too Popcorn! Funnily enough at 11DPO he was seriously keen for me to test, but I explained how it was too soon, and if I did get a BFP it might actually be a chemical pregnancy. :dohh:Damn I explained it too well!!

I am trying to keep positive but the wait is honestly killing me. I think a BFN would be easier to cope with than AF showing up. Please don't come and visit :witch:! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->