*SEPTEMBER TESTING THREAD*Feel good about this month*120 testers*~17BFPS!~7 Angels~

Sorry to hear that honey. I guess you body is just waiting for a June baby. Big hugs to you. xx

peterspooky--- wow i know how that feels last year i booked my birthday off wok and OH didn't so i ended up staying at home alone lol but never mind...bless ya i know how that feels once i have O'd i get obsessed im terrible but this time i have told myself i aint doing it i am going to keep myself busy lol

Thanks ladies! Usually I'm sad and frustrated at this point, but today I'm just numb, like I don't feel anything.

AF is due on Monday Sept 5th...is it too early to test today. Of course I dont have any FMU but do have some Wondfu PTs.

Thank you! I have my fingers crossed for all of you, lots of BFP to come, it's so early in the month! xoxo

you could give it a go but just remember to keep an open mind :) good luck

:dust:I know my hopes are too high for this month since its our first month off contraception and I have no idea if I've O'd , all the OPK kits said NO the last 3 weeks :dohh:

but I'm realllllllllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyy hoping for a yes anyway:blush:

I feel stupid saying it even but I can't help it, I'm praying it's gonna happen this month

:dust:

blueberrygal -- we all get like this hun there is no harm in praying for it every month i know i do :)

Question for the ladies who use OPKs -- what day do you typically start testing on? And what time of day do you do the test?

I'm on CD6, which I know is early, but I was just so curious about them that I tried it out. :blush: The test line was there, but light, obviously.

Here's the test: https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test5179

Question for the ladies who use OPKs -- what day do you typically start testing on? And what time of day do you do the test?

I'm on CD6, which I know is early, but I was just so curious about them that I tried it out. :blush: The test line was there, but light, obviously.

Here's the test: https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test5179

I have an average 30 day cycle and I start testing on CD10. I will get a positive usually CD14 or 15 and ovulate two days later.

Thanks cupcake. This is my second cycle off BC and I had a 32 day cycle last month. I have a feeling it will be a day or two shorter this month, but that's just a feeling... Anyway, I was just curious today, but I will probably wait until day 9 or 10 now to do another OPK. :)

Wow...congrats to the BFP's so far!

AF has officially left, so I told DH to get ready for BDing every night for the next few weeks, lol. I have no idea if my chemical last month is going to throw off my O date, so I'm going to make sure we're covered.

nativetexan --- im in the same boat af jus finished for me to so i told my oh not to naker himself out whilst im at work as i will be using him alot over the next few weeks i aint letting a day go by this month...lets hope it works

If I got a line like that, I would keep testing. I never get any lines until cd 14/15. I OV on CD16 and my lines are light in the afternoon and by the evening, darker than the control line (on CD16). I have a 29 day cycle and I start testing around CD12 as sometimes I OV on cd 14. xxx

If I got a line like that, I would keep testing. I never get any lines until cd 14/15. I OV on CD16 and my lines are light in the afternoon and by the evening, darker than the control line (on CD16). I have a 29 day cycle and I start testing around CD12 as sometimes I OV on cd 14. xxx

Really? What does a "line like that" mean? Do you think it's dark? I'm confused. :/

I mean that mine stay completely blank until cd 14 or 15 then they get a little light and even on day of OV they are getting there, but not quite until the evening when they get really dark.

So just in case you are the same, keep testing every day to not miss the surge.:thumbup: (I think I have a really fast and sudden surge).

your test is not positive yet, but could be soon xxx :flower:

I mean that mine stay completely blank until cd 14 or 15 then they get a little light and even on day of OV they are getting there, but not quite until the evening when they get really dark.

So just in case you are the same, keep testing every day to not miss the surge.:thumbup: (I think I have a really fast and sudden surge).

your test is not positive yet, but could be soon xxx :flower:

Ok. I've read that some women get a light test line all the time. This is all so confusing. :shrug: Thanks popcorn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->