*SEPTEMBER TESTING THREAD*Feel good about this month*120 testers*~17BFPS!~7 Angels~

Hmm...I'm never sure if Iprefer BFN's or AF..I temp so for me the first sighn is normally my temps dropping and that happens before AF or A BFN...although, I have taken tests after temp drops just in case :haha:

So are you 12dpo? Lots of people get their BFP's at 12 dpo :-= xx

I think I'm 13DPO. I haven't tested before as to begin with I was NTNP'ing and then the last two cycles AF has been arriving early (CD25 and CD22). Having got this far (CD27) both the :witch: and a BFN would be pretty upsetting.

Keeping everything crossed for you babe! xx

I am SO SO sorry ladies! I haven't been able to get back on here until this morning. :flower::flower:

Started back at work on Thursday and the place is absolute chaos! I am a teacher in a college, and a dramatic drop in students numbers has meant teachers being asked not to come back, redundancies, loss of hours and general shittiness going on there (including many of my close friends there :nope:), so to say I have been a bit stressed and busy doing other things is a bit nof an understatement. But I am back now, at least for the weekend :thumbup:

CONGRATULATIONS to our BFPS so far! I am so so very happy for you ladies! Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months to you!

Massive welcome to the new comers on the list, I think I have managed to get everyone on there so if I have missed you off, I am very sorry and remind me and I'll get it on there!

To the ladies that have been visited by the :witch: :hugs: I'm sorry! I am joining you very shortly, 14dpo today and although AF has not arrived, I have been cramping on and off for the past 5 days, :bfn: this morning and just know she's on her way. My body feels like it has an in built hot water bottle sitting inbetween my stomach and uterus, thats always the first sign for me , odd I know! :shrug:

But OH had his SA on Thursday so although I am disappointed to add another month of TTC to the list, I feel like we're getting somewhere, and have decided that this month I will mostly be NTNP. No OPKs, no temps, no squeezing boobs or feeling cervix, just going to have a bit of fun, think the 17th cycle needs to be a relaxed one for mine and my OH's sake.

Come on ladies, am eager to update with lots lots lots more :bfp:!

Sorry to hear that work has been so pooh Stephie.:hugs: Well done on updating this. How many BFP's do we need to beat the August thread? x

34 BFP out of 174 testers gives them a very impressive 19.76% success rate (we'll round it up to 20% for them :winkwink:)

Soooooo by my calculations, to beat August (which we will do!) we need 21 BFPs. We already have 3, so the next 27days need to bring us another 18 :bfp:

Hope one of them is you!:flower:

Fingers crossed then! I'm sure we'll get those bfp's in!!!!! I'm excited to see who it will be :D

So sorry the hear that StephieB, but I hope the witch doesn't show for you :hugs: Good luck for your husbands SA :flower:

Fingers crossed then! I'm sure we'll get those bfp's in!!!!! I'm excited to see who it will be :D

So sorry the hear that StephieB, but I hope the witch doesn't show for you :hugs: Good luck for your husbands SA :flower:

:flower: Thank you. This sounds horrible but part of me is wanting it to not come back all absolutely fine, because at least then we'll know why we've been doing this so long with no luck, if that makes sense? Naturally my OH is panicking everyday til he gets the results!

Hi girls,

Well I think i got my BFP this morning!!!

Here is my testing thread with the latest test pg. 7...

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...thing-ic-pg7-saturday-09-03-think-my-bfp.html

Good luck and baby dust to all of the ladies still testing.... :dust: :dust:

Congrats to those girls that got their BFPS!!!!:thumbup:

wannabepreggo! - YEY!! Congratulations! :happydance::happydance::happydance:
:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

How many dpo were you when you tested?

xxx

Congrats to all the BFPs so far!! I hope this thread is as lucky if not more than the August testing thread! I think it is about time we got our BFPs!

:wohoo::wohoo: congratulations!!!! Were you 9 dpo??

Happy and healthy 9 months to you and baby!! :hugs:

congrats to those who have their bfp's.

i feel like i'm about to get the :witch: the usual stuff happening so will definitely wait until wednesday to see what's going on

Congrats!!!! :happydance:
I hope I am next!!!!! FXed Sept 11
how did you all get the urge to test so soon?
i am too nervous to

Thanks for the Congrats girls!!!! :winkwink: I really hope that this is finally it and that it is a sticky bean!!! I am 12 DPO and I felt like today was the first day where I could see a good dark pink second line!!! I started testing early at like about 7 to 8 DPO and was getting the faint lines that would leave me wondering what is going on....:blush: This is also my 2cnd round of clomid at 50mg too. My husband also had a Vasectomy reversal so we have been TTC with a low sperm count and this coming October marks 2 years since DH had the vasectomy reversal so this is truly a blessing and a miracle!!

I need help.

I am 14dpo...no real preggo symptoms but there was a FRER just looking at me so i decided to do it.

there is a 2nd line. a faint one, but a second line. I am shaking because there is no-one here to show and to tell me if i'm going mad or not!

Please help, I had to use my crappy phone camera as i cant find any sodding batteries.

I have tweaked it a little...but I'm not crazy am I?

https://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb411/StephieVV/Southend-on-Sea-20110903-00468.jpg

I'm 9dpo and have a feeling it's not my month...

(could be because I poas on an OPK and it was negative :-=) :haha:
:coffee: waiting is poo! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back