*SEPTEMBER TESTING THREAD*Feel good about this month*120 testers*~17BFPS!~7 Angels~

Hi Stephie! Really sorry to hear things are stressful and I'm really glad you will see your doctor. I'm keeping everything crossed for you that your BFP is just a bit shy!

Sending you lots of love, hugs and plenty of sticky vibes! xxx:hugs::hugs:

I really like that expression Popcorn! You're full of good TTC'ing quotes. I will store that one along with 'duffaged' :)

Sorry girls. Did another FRER, as the clinic asked me to bring one in so I could show them, and bfn. Well, there's a line there if you stand on one leg, wing the national anthem and close one eye, but I'd go with bfn.

Rang the clinic back and they said at 5 weeks its classed as early stage miscarriage and not chemical and I've just got to wait for my body to naturally go back to normal. Not easyto do when you have classes of 16 year old that need teaching. Sorry not better news.

Who'd have thought you'd get attached to something you've only had for 2 days. Feel like I've been hit by a bus.

Thank you so much for all your support, you have all been brilliant! Xxx

Sorry girls. Did another FRER, as the clinic asked me to bring one in so I could show them, and bfn. Well, there's a line there if you stand on one leg, wing the national anthem and close one eye, but I'd go with bfn.

Rang the clinic back and they said at 5 weeks its classed as early stage miscarriage and not chemical and I've just got to wait for my body to naturally go back to normal. Not easyto do when you have classes of 16 year old that need teaching. Sorry not better news.

Who'd have thought you'd get attached to something you've only had for 2 days. Feel like I've been hit by a bus.

oh Stephie i'm so sorry to hear this...i really hoped it would be a sticky bean

my prayers are with you

Aw Stephie I was following your progress, so gutted for you...

So sorry to hear this babes...lot of love and hugs you way xxx

So sorry to hear hun, thinking of you.

Not sure whats going on with me currently on cd13 after withdrawal bleed from the pill stomach cramps really bad feel really sick just hoping my cycles return to normal quick

Stephie I am really feeling for you. Sending you the biggest hug imaginable via cyberspace up the A12 to you. My offer to chat is still here if ever you need it. xx

You can take me off for Sept 21st, this wont be my month, wont be ovulating, clomid didnt work this round! :cry:

Wow, lots of ups and downs over the weekend. So sorry to the ladies who had a chemical. I had one just last month and it's a horrible feeling. Stay positive though. Our time will come! :)

Thank you all so so much. Big :hug: to you all.

Notnic - it will take a while if its coming down the A12 :haha: but thank you, will send you a message in a few days if you don't mind?

Well after ALL of that palava, spotting just started. Glad I had the day off work and was prepared for it though! Am in my pyjamas, have pizza and ice cream on the way (sod the diet) and will have a day of being miserable, then drawing a line under it and on to the next month! Think it will likely be October for us as will take a brake this month.

Come on girls, give me some good news to update, its all been a bit doom and gloom lately! :flower:

Xxxx

Thank you all so so much. Big :hug: to you all.

Notnic - it will take a while if its coming down the A12 :haha: but thank you, will send you a message in a few days if you don't mind?

Well after ALL of that palava, spotting just started. Glad I had the day off work and was prepared for it though! Am in my pyjamas, have pizza and ice cream on the way (sod the diet) and will have a day of being miserable, then drawing a line under it and on to the next month! Think it will likely be October for us as will take a brake this month.

Come on girls, give me some good news to update, its all been a bit doom and gloom lately! :flower:

Xxxx

It will happen for you Stephie! I bet when you least expect it. I know how frustrating it is. Fingers and toes crossed for you :thumbup:

stephie I'm so sorry to hear your news, thoughts and love with you and your OH :flower:

xxxx

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: Awww Stephie I'm so sorry! Chemicals are horrible - I had one last November and it was heartbreaking. I really hope that next month will be a sticky one for you.

I'm beginning to worry about all these chemicals :( so nervous it will happen to me.
:hugs: to everyone goin through this

:hug:

Big hugs to everyone who had bad news this month and I really hope it'll all work out for you soon

I'm beginning to worry about all these chemicals :( so nervous it will happen to me.

I am only newish to this TTC lark so had to actually google to find out what a chemical was, and when I was aware of it, I was so scared that it would happen to me. Unfortunately it did on my first month TTC (last cycle) but thankfully this site had educated me enough to know what it was and that it didnt mean that it would necessarily happen again.

I was absolutely gutted, but again, with the support and advice from the girls on here, I feel so much better. I will never forget those 2 days that I got to be pregnant, but I know that it can now happen so I will pray that the next time, it stick around for the entire 9 months.

Try not to worry about them, I think this site opens you up to so much stuff that you would not know anyway. Good in that if it ever happens you know that you are not alone, but bad in that you then worry that it will happen to you.

I am only newish to this TTC lark so had to actually google to find out what a chemical was, and when I was aware of it, I was so scared that it would happen to me. Unfortunately it did on my first month TTC (last cycle) but thankfully this site had educated me enough to know what it was and that it didnt mean that it would necessarily happen again.

I was absolutely gutted, but again, with the support and advice from the girls on here, I feel so much better. I will never forget those 2 days that I got to be pregnant, but I know that it can now happen so I will pray that the next time, it stick around for the entire 9 months.
Try not to worry about them, I think this site opens you up to so much stuff
that you would not know anyway. Good in that if it ever happens you know that you are not alone, but bad in that you then worry that it will happen to
you.

So true and well put Joey. I think being more aware of the bad things is totally outweighed by the extra support:hugs:

So sorry to all the girls with bad news, really big :hugs: to you all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->