*SEPTEMBER TESTING THREAD*Feel good about this month*120 testers*~17BFPS!~7 Angels~

So much bad news on here today :cry:

StephieB.....I agree with what the other girls said. Could just be the Clearblue not picking it up. How rubbish that the docs won't do bloods. I guess it's just a waiting game. I've got everything crossed for you! Keep your chin up chick!

Marlamegs and Wannabeprego.....that's real crappy. So sorry for you ladies :hugs::hugs:

I've dreamt about getting positive tests the last 2 nights in a row. AF is 10 days away...and getting very impatient waiting to test!

Much love to you all xxx

Also I have seen on another website that you should test with fmu, even after your AF is due, up until around 21DPO. Try not to stress out lovely (easier said than done I know), but it could well be that your levels aren't very high yet. Just give it a bit more time. x

Aw im so sorry StephieB & Marmalegs. Stephie, i hope its just that the BHCG is just not high enough for the clearblue test, and will be keeping myf ingers TIGHTLY crossed for u xx I know how disappointing it can be... i thought got a pretty convincing BFP and AF came literally hours after. I think i can also be deleted from the september testing thread as i worked out AF not due to beginning of Oct and i AM sticking to my pact of not peeing on ANYTHING until AF is LATE! (to avoid disappointment/false hope) Good luck everyone Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well, this morning the :witch: came. I think that I probably had a chemical pregnancy this cycle because I know I had positive HPT's. I feel silly for letting myself get excited and thinking I was pregnant before I was actually late for AF. I should of known it was to good to be true.:cry:

Can you please change my testing results on the first page...Thanks...

Congrats again to all of the ladies that got their BFPs and good luck to those still testing...

I'm so sorry hun! :hugs: I hope that in the next cycle there will be a sticky bean for you

Hey ladies, can you change my BFP... the witch got me. I believe I had a chemical. I had lines for 3 days, boobs hurt and such bad nausea, and then nothing and 2 days later here is AF. She is also 2 days early. :( im so hurt and confused.

:hugs: :hugs: I'm sorry that :witch: with capital B got you Lots of :dust: for next cycle dear

I am sorry marlamegs, I hate that witch!!! Stephieb I think it's too early for cb. The box I read said 99% accurate as of the first day of a missed period. If you ate not late yet then please stay positive. When I was pregnant in my I found out on a regular routine visit and the line was so light they did blood work. My bf and I ran to the store and got first response to see what we would get too and the line was like yours. Very very light and I was due to get AF in 3 days. I am sending lots of baby dust your way ;) xoxo

I"m sorry for all the bad news today. I think we need hugs all around. :hugs:

That AF is such a bitch! Wish we could just give her a :yellowcard: and tell her to take a hike!

My spotting stopped today. So tally is at 9dpo and spotting for 5 of those days. All of it has been brown or mixed in with creamy cm and only when I check my CP... a couple of drops on my panties but not much more. Normally my spotting starts on 11dpo. Basically if that happens this cycle I'm not even going to bother testing until AF doesn't show for a few days. I've just felt extremely negative for some reason this cycle. Cried like an idiot too. We tried so hard this cycle.. bah. I already feel like I'm not. Let me go sulk in a corner lol.

No i haven't temped. I am planning on doing that next cycle if AF comes. I used OPK but all of them were neg. Last month I was able to detect O. So I'm not sure what i's going on. Grr

I find temping really helpful. Even if you get a + on the OPK you can't really confirm ovulation without the temps to match up to it. Good luck. Once you get into the habit of temping it just becomes second nature.

DH and I went to a cookout/BBQ on Saturday night and saw a little 18month old baby (friend of his brother's baby) and he wants one even more now! We don't have many little kids in our life, so spending time with him was really fun and made both of us intent on getting in as much BD this cycle as humanly possible. Fingers crossed it works!!! :)

That AF is such a bitch! Wish we could just give her a :yellowcard: and tell her to take a hike!

My spotting stopped today. So tally is at 9dpo and spotting for 5 of those days. All of it has been brown or mixed in with creamy cm and only when I check my CP... a couple of drops on my panties but not much more. Normally my spotting starts on 11dpo. Basically if that happens this cycle I'm not even going to bother testing until AF doesn't show for a few days. I've just felt extremely negative for some reason this cycle. Cried like an idiot too. We tried so hard this cycle.. bah. I already feel like I'm not. Let me go sulk in a corner lol.

loveacupcake, I have the same thing with the spotting before AF. Sometimes it starts as early as 7DPO but usually like you, it starts around 11 DPO. It's so frustrating when it starts because I usually take it as a sign that I'm pretty much out that month. I'm trying to take B6 this month since I've read that helps, hopefully it does.
Are you TTC your 1st or have you been pregnant before? I'm just wondering if you still spot even if you're pregnant...:shrug:

loveacupcake, I have the same thing with the spotting before AF. Sometimes it starts as early as 7DPO but usually like you, it starts around 11 DPO. It's so frustrating when it starts because I usually take it as a sign that I'm pretty much out that month. I'm trying to take B6 this month since I've read that helps, hopefully it does.
Are you TTC your 1st or have you been pregnant before? I'm just wondering if you still spot even if you're pregnant...:shrug:

TTC #1. My mom, however, had a lot of bleeding throughout the first 2 weeks after she found out she was pregnant. She swore she was miscarrying me. My grandmother (mom's mom) supposedly had her "period" and didn't find out she was carrying my mom until she was already 8 weeks.

I've been taking b complex for quite a few months and it did help a bit.... but this month has been crazy. I have NEVER spotted so much and from so early on. :shrug: I have a dr's appt on the 14th so if I don't get my BFP before then I am going to bring it up. I'm worried I have low progesterone even though I don't really have any other symptoms. Maybe I just come from a spotty family? :shrug:

I am really excited what is going to happen at the weekend when I can finally test. My test is sitting in the press calling me. :D
I am 7dpo today and not any symptoms at all... :growlmad:

I am 8 DPO and I am cramping like i'm about to get the witch:( I am starting to get negative. I gave in and tested last night and I got a BFN :( I keep telling myself it was too early but now with the cramping i'm loosing hope.

I hope AF stays away but not so positive any more :(

Good luck to all of us, baby dust all around!!!!

I am 8 DPO and I am cramping like i'm about to get the witch:( I am starting to get negative. I gave in and tested last night and I got a BFN :( I keep telling myself it was too early but now with the cramping i'm loosing hope.

I hope AF stays away but not so positive any more :(

Good luck to all of us, baby dust all around!!!!

FX'd for you!!!! :hugs:

:hugs: StephieB :hugs: MarlaMegs... so sorry girls :sad1:

I am sorry marlamegs, I hate that witch!!! Stephieb I think it's too early for cb. The box I read said 99% accurate as of the first day of a missed period. If you ate not late yet then please stay positive. When I was pregnant in my I found out on a regular routine visit and the line was so light they did blood work. My bf and I ran to the store and got first response to see what we would get too and the line was like yours. Very very light and I was due to get AF in 3 days. I am sending lots of baby dust your way ;) xoxo

Bah. If only this was happening BEFORE my missed period. I am currently 17dpo and the digi was 'not pregnant' and the FRER was as faint as it was when I first tested at 14DPO and before getting the darker ones.

I had a bit of a mental breakdown at work, what are us woman like :wacko: so know my brilliantly kept TTC secret that has been between me and my OH for the past 17 months has now been shared with a close colleague. She didn't have any answers of course as she has never been pregnant but it did feel good to have a cry and a hug and get it out. She persuaded me to go to the family planning clinic this afternoon (My doctor wouldn't see me until FRIDAY! Thats 4 days away!!) so I will be marching down there at 4pm with the hope of some news, whether it be good or bad I just want to relax and enjoy, or drawn a line under it. Either way these 5 and a half hours will DRAG until I get an answer.

It's so stupid because I know full well HCG fluctuates throughout the day, I shouldn't have done the test in the afternoon after drinking lots of fluids (I was pg afterall :shrug:) but I'm just a born worrier I guess! :dohh: Well good news is, still no sign of AF or cramps so I'm holding onto that fact for dear life.

Sorry for bringing the thread down with my worrying, you ladies are brilliant. I am eagerly sat here waiting for the next :bfp: announcement :flower::flower:

I wish you all the luck in the world at the clinic StephieB, I really do, if you're not cramping or bleeding, I'm sure it'll be okay, my fingers are crossed for you :hugs:

Hi Stephie! Really sorry to hear things are stressful and I'm really glad you will see your doctor. I'm keeping everything crossed for you that your BFP is just a bit shy!

Sending you lots of love, hugs and plenty of sticky vibes! xxx:hugs::hugs:

StephieB - I hope all works out ok for you. I know the wait will be terrible, but try not to worry too much, as you say, regardless of the outcome, you will know by the end of the day.

I pray for you that it all works out xo

Ah Stephie. Huge hugs to you. Don't worry about bringing the thread down. Yesterday ws a bad patch, but today could be so much better. I like to think that this thread fully represents the whole TTC experience! :) Keep us posted when you have spoken to the clinic, or pm if you prefer. I would like to think I have a life outside BnB, but I don't(!) so I will be here if you need me. xx

Janine - Loving that you are excited to test. Bring on your BFP and whole heap of others from this thread! Especially good luck wishes for today's testers: butterflies3 and jeoestreich and all of the impatient 7th September testers (that'll be a bumper crop of BFP's!)

Lots of love, hugs and :dust: to everyone

Nx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"