*SEPTEMBER TESTING THREAD*Feel good about this month*120 testers*~17BFPS!~7 Angels~

'Not Pregnant' on clear blue digital :cry::cry:

How can 4 FRER be wrong? :nope:

My AF was due on 30th August and I had a BFN on Friday the 2nd but until AF shows up

I'm usually very regular and I'm still trying to be optimistic because I definitely have unexplained symptoms - but at the same time I'm not super-hopeful since something similar happened 2 years ago - AF was late, had 2 BFNs, and then AF finally showed up 14 days late :growlmad:

Can't bear the thought of getting another BFN just yet so I'm waiting until AF is 3 full weeks overdue before testing again (if I can possibly wait that long...)! So I'll be re-testing around the 19th of September (unless of course, AF decides to crash the party before then)

Good luck to all those still waiting to O or on TWW!:flower:

And congratulations to all those with BFPs so far!:happydance:

I don't think so hun. Clearblue are not sensitive enough. It will take a few days, maybe a week for clearblue to pick up HCG - go to your doc and confirm it with blood instead. It will save you a lot of heart ache. :dust: hope everything is ok in there! Btw, I saw your pic, and that's a definite bfp and FRER don't lie! :hugs:

I agree with greenpear. Make a doctors appointment and save yourself some stress, StephieB. :hugs:

I don't think so hun. Clearblue are not sensitive enough. It will take a few days, maybe a week for clearblue to pick up HCG - go to your doc and confirm it with blood instead. It will save you a lot of heart ache. :dust: hope everything is ok in there! Btw, I saw your pic, and that's a definite bfp and FRER don't lie! :hugs:

I wish I could but our doctors wont confirm with blood, you just do a test at the docs, and apparently they aren't that sensitive.

I knew that CB weren't as sensitive as FRER but wouldn't they pick something up by now? I'm such a POAS mess!!!

Stephie I agree with the other ladies. It would be extremely, extremely unlikely for that many of the same brand to tell you something false. Keep positive and those positives will just get stronger! xx

Don't worry, maybe you don't have high enough levels of hcg to be picked up on the digital yet. I have heard that they aren't as sensitive as FRER's. AF is still late right?

I wish I could but our doctors wont confirm with blood, you just do a test at the docs, and apparently they aren't that sensitive.

I knew that CB weren't as sensitive as FRER but wouldn't they pick something up by now? I'm such a POAS mess!!!

I didn't know that. You know that my surgery won't even do a urine pregnancy test? There are signs all over the surgery saying how tests are readily available and affordable in chemists WTF:wacko: I guess my area has a freakishly high pregnancy rate!

Hey ladies, can you change my BFP... the witch got me. I believe I had a chemical. I had lines for 3 days, boobs hurt and such bad nausea, and then nothing and 2 days later here is AF. She is also 2 days early. :( im so hurt and confused.

I didn't know that. You know that my surgery won't even do a urine pregnancy test? There are signs all over the surgery saying how tests are readily available and affordable in chemists WTF:wacko: I guess my area has a freakishly high pregnancy rate!

I know they used to do free pregnancy testing in chemists... don't they do that any more?
Also, most GUM clinics and family planning clinics do, I'm sure of it!! That's where I got a BFN 2 years ago when my AF was 2 weeks late (for no apparent reason, apparently other than to torture me)

To be honest I've never asked elsewhere. I just noticed that they seemed very insistent with the amount of signs at my surgery! I suspect it just local NHS costcutting!

Big hugs to you Marlamegs. Thinking of you honey xx

Hmmmm.. I think all the ladies are right about the CB not being as sensitive. Remember my sister in law got two BFN's two weeks after here AF was due and she is in her second trimester now! The waiting is the hardest part!

marlamegs, I'm so sorry hun! Babydust wishes for your next cycle!!

Me and the OH have decided to not try anymore. We are really busy with everything right now.. so i guess NTNP.. :(

So sorry marlamegs.

Took another FRER to try and cheer me and OH up, barely barely visible positive. Think extremely evil chemical (can u even get those as 16+dpo) seems this thread is cursed.

Will update soon I promise but spending a few days away. Absolutely heart broken. Will be. Back though, promise! X

So sorry marlamegs.

Took another FRER to try and cheer me and OH up, barely barely visible positive. Think extremely evil chemical (can u even get those as 16+dpo) seems this thread is cursed.

Will update soon I promise but spending a few days away. Absolutely heart broken. Will be. Back though, promise! X

Thats what happened to me hun, I had lines for a couple days, and then they started to become barely there.... Im heartbroken as well... I might not be around for a bit either... try and talk OH into NTNP. We'll see how that goes.... :(

New! I'm NEW!! AF or BFP should be around Sept 11th... (guess which I'm hoping for... )

At least we know we're not the only ones huh? I'm really sorry, trust me I know exactlyhow you feel and I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.

17 months of doing this then you finally get that little line and then it just feels like a punch to the face. Boo!

Ah Stephie I want to give you the biggest squeeze right now. You don't know yet what's going on, so please don't stress out. Look after yourself, and distract yourself with all your last minute wedding plans. Lots of love xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->