*SEPTEMBER TESTING THREAD*Feel good about this month*120 testers*~17BFPS!~7 Angels~

Congratulations! You're bodies must be in tip top fitness, 2nd cycle! I am very envious (in the most positive way obviously!) if we conceived on our 2nd cycle I'd have a 1year 3 month old child now! Scary stuff!!

Lots and lots of positive vibes and have the happiest and healthiest of 9 months! (read your story about OH coming home early, it was meant to be!) xxx

Congratulations! You're bodies must be in tip top fitness, 2nd cycle! I am very envious (in the most positive way obviously!) if we conceived on our 2nd cycle I'd have a 1year 3 month old child now! Scary stuff!!

Lots and lots of positive vibes and have the happiest and healthiest of 9 months! (read your story about OH coming home early, it was meant to be!) xxx

Thanks Stephie.

I was convinced it would take longer. Now just praying it is a sticky bean as this website makes you paranoid!

xx

I poas this morning. with a frer i thouht it was negative but then looked again and just figured i had line eyes cuz i couldnt see anything really..but after over 20 min it started to dry and there was a pink line...and it stayed it says dont read after it was dry but it still got my hopes up.. haha ill test again friday... the veins that i have had for three days have spread and more noticable everywhere. even up my neck and going toward my mouth .. which is weird.... they are on my nipples today now not just everywhere on my chest and boobs... i know i can make up me feeling bloated or tired , allergies worse.. but I can't make the vein thing up and it is driving me nuts that the test wont show i am pregnant yet.. this is driving me nuts!!!!!! i have poas soooo many times this month :S

Hakunamatata & Broodybelle - Congrats ladies!! Wonderful news! H&H 9 mths to u both!

Sjj03 - Good Luck!!! We'll be waiting for that magical msg!

Well I'm CD11 today..no sign of O yet...which is great as tomorrow is payday and I'm racing to get some pre seed!!

Love & sticky dust to all!

So happy for everyone that got a BFP but unfortunately I'm out. AF arrived today a day early. lots of :dust: :dust: :dust: to those waiting to test or those that have already moved on to next months thread. wishing you all the best :flower:

19dpo and BFN on an IC. Saving my last FRER for a few days. Still no signs of :witch: though. :happydance:

Congrats broodybell and hakutamatata on your bfp's :D h&h 9 months to you both :D

Bernadette- according to my dating scan I'm 5 weeks 2 days today :) but that may change on my next ultrasound in a couple of weeks :)

Can someone please control me? I have an overwhelming urge to poas even though I have NO idea how many DPO I am, we have only BD once recently, and IF the spotting I had on Sunday is IB then I really don't think I have allowed myself anywhere near the time needed for a bean to get all sticky and comfortable! Logical me knows I am out this month and I just need the :witch: to arrive (which she will) so I can start trying, but the do-lally TTC bit of me keeps telling me to do it!

You can wait with me if you like! I'm not testing til Friday or Saturday, just trying to "enjoy the anticipation" this week... it's working so far!

Thanks hwimmer. I resisted the urge this morning. :D I might be able to hold out until Saturday if the :witch: stays away. I am a bit lost in the cycle so probably better if I do wait until the weekend, though I can't promise I won't think about poas every 5 mins! :D

Congrats broodybell and hakutamatata on your bfp's :D h&h 9 months to you both :D

Bernadette- according to my dating scan I'm 5 weeks 2 days today :) but that may change on my next ultrasound in a couple of weeks :)

Miss Nat....I thought you had found out you were like 7 weeks gone?! Has it been changed back again now? xx

Can someone please control me? I have an overwhelming urge to poas even though I have NO idea how many DPO I am, we have only BD once recently, and IF the spotting I had on Sunday is IB then I really don't think I have allowed myself anywhere near the time needed for a bean to get all sticky and comfortable! Logical me knows I am out this month and I just need the :witch: to arrive (which she will) so I can start trying, but the do-lally TTC bit of me keeps telling me to do it!

You can wait with me if you like! I'm not testing til Friday or Saturday, just trying to "enjoy the anticipation" this week... it's working so far!

Thanks hwimmer. I resisted the urge this morning. :D I might be able to hold out until Saturday if the :witch: stays away. I am a bit lost in the cycle so probably better if I do wait until the weekend, though I can't promise I won't think about poas every 5 mins! :D

Oh I hear ya! Saturday cannot come fast enough! There were a few times where I *almost* POAS but DH talked me out of it!

Oh no, I'm sorry Coogee! I was so hoping you'd get your BFP this week.

I'm out too. The spotting I got 2 days ago is definitely AF. Onto the next cycle - I'm feeling good that this could be my month! :)

congrats broodybelle and hakunamatata I'm wishin you a H&H 9 months xx

miss_nat84 - fantastic, I bet the scan made your PG feel real!!! I can't wait for my first scan, got an appointment with my doctor tomorrow to confirm my PG.

NotNic & hwimmer - Keeping my FX for you and hoping you get your BFPs over the weekend! Not much longer to wait

Coogee & likeaustralia - sorry to hear you are out, sending you loads of baby dust for next month!

Thank you so much girls.

Big hugs for everyone the witch got :hugs:

FX for everyone :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back