*SEPTEMBER TESTING THREAD*Feel good about this month*120 testers*~17BFPS!~7 Angels~

I'm out for testing for September. I'm on CD34 and still haven't ovulated.

Good luck to the rest of you girls and congratulations for the BFPs so far.

Oh greenpear I'm sorry your news wasn't better today :hugs:
I am so proud of you for being so strong, I can't imagine what you are going through right now but you are keeping your head high and staying positive and that is amazing. You will have a chance to be a permanent mummy one day I'm sure of it :)
Stay strong lovely :) xx

I'm 17dpo, got a BFN on IC this morning but NO :witch:

1 week late and :witch: finally arrived.

I said "What time do you call this?":trouble:

She said "If you talk to me like that I won't come at all next month!":witch:

I said "Deal!... And make that 9 months!!!!":ban:

Greenpear, Im so sorry honey...stay strong. There is a VERY sticky bean in your future :hugs:
We are here for you....xx and continue to stay positive!:thumbup:

Hi ladies, so Im back early.... SHHHH DONT TELL OH I CHEATED!!! I tested...

Exciting exciting exciting!! I just had an IC which looked suspiciously like that...I don't know why I would even bother but I just have a feeling somethings up...Will keep an eye on it! Fingers crosses this is the start of something for you! :happydance:

Bernadette - yay!! Do you want me to wait until I update?? xx

Exciting exciting exciting!! I just had an IC which looked suspiciously like that...I don't know why I would even bother but I just have a feeling somethings up...Will keep an eye on it! Fingers crosses this is the start of something for you! :happydance:

:happydance: I got my BFP!!! It's faint but there, going to wait a few more days then take another hoping to get a darker line but it's looking good atm

Stephie- are you saying you may have your BFP? I got mine 3 weeks and 2 days after my chemical and it's been getting stronger and stronger since. I had that same feeling leading up to it....like you just know it's going to happen. FX'd for you!

When are you going to test again?? Keeping my FX for you :happydance:

Stephie!! Your sort-of-news just gave me goosebumps! Where do you think you might be cyclewise? xx

Congrats to all the ladies with BFPs and big hugs to all the ladies who have had nasty :witch: visits or very sadly had angels this month. Greenpear - I have to say you are one remarkably dignified and positive lady! Lots of supportive hugs to you right now. xx

AFM - Some of you might have spotted me as testing on the 3rd / 4th September. Well I had an awol AF (Suspected very, very late ovulation). From drs tests it looks like AF is due this week at some point and it is very much expected. BD'ing sort of tapered off and since I have no idea when that eggy came, I really don't know dpos etc. However I will update you when the :witch: is here and join the October thread if that's where everyone gone? ...x

Congratulations Bernadette :happydance: all updated for you!!! Have the happiest of healthy 9 months!!

I'm not even sure whats going on with me! :dohh: I just feel...odd. Something just isn't right. It could definitely just be my hormones all over the place, but I honestly do not know! I have no idea when I ovulated as we aren't using OPK's this month, but I had EWCM for like 10 days straight! So I could have ovulated anywhere from just a few days after I stopped bleeding, to yesterday! Which could put me anywhere from 1DPO to 12DPO...

My CM has been constant and non stop, which is weird for me. Then this morning I woke up and my boobs hurt...could be a ovulation symptom, but my cervix is also firm and closed, which it was when I did get my :bfp: and have tons of creamy CM, then I grabbed some mozzarella when I got home (I LOVE mozzarella!) and it tasted disgusting, so I had to physically spit it out, but then again it could be a bad batch of cheese!! I have had cramping on and off for a few days, could be ovulation, could be something a little more exciting, I just don't know! So I used an IC and I think I see an extremely faint line on there, but I wouldn't bet any money on it or get excited. So I guess I just keep an eye on it!

What's even stranger, is (and I mean this is the nicest possible way) I am unusually not bothered by all of this. Like a strange serene calmness, normally having seen a faint line on a IC would send me running to the shop for a FRER, but now, I just tossed it in the bin and will see what happens over the next week.

:shrug:

I was sure AF was coming as I was having cramping on and off. I have no idea what DPO I am either, but I know I'm on CD 32. The thing with PG symptoms they seem so much like AF symptoms as well!

I'm trying very hard not to get too excited yet just in case! But I don't think I shall be able to hold it in much longer :haha:

Its not over until AF shows girls! Keeping my FX for you:kiss:

Of course! If last time is anything to go by, you will all know I have a :bfp: before my OH even does :winkwink: (don't tell him that!)

My fingers and well and truly crossed for you Bernadette, I'm so pleased for you! xx

Of course! If last time is anything to go by, you will all know I have a :bfp: before my OH even does :winkwink: (don't tell him that!)

My fingers and well and truly crossed for you Bernadette, I'm so pleased for you! xx

Good Luck Stephie! My fingers are double and triple crossed for you!!! xx

Thank you, I still can't believe it! Keeping FX for you and everyone else left to test!:happydance:

tests as of today

Attachments

• IMG-20110927-00890.jpg
    IMG-20110927-00890.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 20

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member