• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*SEPTEMBER TESTING THREAD*Feel good about this month*120 testers*~17BFPS!~7 Angels~

Oh my goodness Stephie and Bernadette!

Bernadette - BIG congrats on your BFP hun! :yipee: !!! H&H9M :)

Stephie - I really, really, really hope that it's your bfp hun! Hope that next time you test there will be a nice thick line!

Thanks again girls for all the support - my flow officially started and I feel good about it (although I still miss my little angel :sad1: ) but in terrible pain - way worse than period :nope: hope it's over soon ~ All of us who are out and are planning to return - good luck in October :dust:

Search for me in Oct thread! :wave:

SO exciting with so many BFP's ladies!!! Its awesome!

Rest of us are catching up chop chop :) Watch this space!!

Congrats bernadette! It's so surreal isnt it? I hot my BFP nearly 2 week ago and it's still sinking in for me hehehe

Ooh stephie I hope your line gets darker Hun I have everything crossed for you :D xx

Congrats bernadette! It's so surreal isnt it? I hot my BFP nearly 2 week ago and it's still sinking in for me hehehe

Ooh stephie I hope your line gets darker Hun I have everything crossed for you :D xx

Thanks, I feel really strange, I know I'm PG but I don't feel it at all! All I feel atm is very very hungry!!!

Stephie - When are you going to test again?? I got a very faint line, got a darker one today, still faint, but this time there is no mistaking it! I've got my FX it gets darker for you too :hugs:

Hehehe yeah I know exactly how you feel Bernadette :D so how far along do you think you might be?

Hehehe yeah I know exactly how you feel Bernadette :D so how far along do you think you might be?

Do you know what, my body has been so messed up these last few cycles I didn't think I had a hope in hell of getting my BFP this month! I'm currently on CD 33, I had spotting 7 days after my period finished

I've been charting on Fertility friend and Countdowntopregnancy, both of them gave me different predicted ovulation dates. My BBT has been all over the place!

so according to my charts I'm anywhere between 8dpo (according to FF) and 12 DPO according to Countdowntopregnancy....when I got my BFP and I didnt even use a sensitive test!

hmmmmm I'm going to see my doctor next week and maybe he can shead some light on my dates!!!!!!

How far along are you?

Congrats Bernadette!!! such exciting news!
and StephiB FXed for you! hope you get that BFP this month!

i can't wait to join you ladies! :) half way through clomid today!

Can someone please control me? I have an overwhelming urge to poas even though I have NO idea how many DPO I am, we have only BD once recently, and IF the spotting I had on Sunday is IB then I really don't think I have allowed myself anywhere near the time needed for a bean to get all sticky and comfortable! Logical me knows I am out this month and I just need the :witch: to arrive (which she will) so I can start trying, but the do-lally TTC bit of me keeps telling me to do it!

Can someone please control me? I have an overwhelming urge to poas even though I have NO idea how many DPO I am, we have only BD once recently, and IF the spotting I had on Sunday is IB then I really don't think I have allowed myself anywhere near the time needed for a bean to get all sticky and comfortable! Logical me knows I am out this month and I just need the :witch: to arrive (which she will) so I can start trying, but the do-lally TTC bit of me keeps telling me to do it!

I'd love to give some words to help you not POAS, but I've gone through about 20 HPT's in the past 10 days, so I may not be the best to give advice, lol. I say if you think it will give you peace of mind, go for it.

You can wait with me if you like! I'm not testing til Friday or Saturday, just trying to "enjoy the anticipation" this week... it's working so far!

Thanks for all the positive vibes ladies :thumbup: I am really not hoping for greats things at all this month, I am more inclined to think it was my eyes playing tricks on me, like I said my body is all over the place!!

I'm not going to pee on anything again until Saturday, I dont think it's possible that i could be pregnant (no idea when I Ov's, and what DPO I would be!) so I'm putting it to the back of my mind.

Something is definitely going on though, boobs killing me today, and face broke out in spots (very attractive!) so I'm either expecting a very early period after my miscarriage, or a lovely surprise this time next week. Who knows :shrug:

Will keep you al updated!! xxxx

I think I'm out for this month. Good luck everyone still to test - I hope you get your BFPs!

Well I got my BFP. Second cycle of TTC and first using CBFM and Preseed.
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"