• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

September testing thread - May we all have a May bundle 9 bfp's!

Congrats NYBA!!!!

:dance::yipee::wohoo:

Have a happy, healthy and stress-free 9 months!!

xx

Congratulations NYBA. Great news for the start of September. Im feeling (probably stupidly) hopeful for this month as my nipples have been really hard and I had shooting pains through my boobs and some weird heavy feeling deep in my belly last night. The problem will be when (or, lets be optimistic, IF) AF shows up early next week, and I start worrying about why I had sore nips and shooting pains!
Anyway, being a bit new to these testing threads, what happens if we are lucky enough to get a aBFP? Are we just allowed to shout about it? Ive seen there are stickys for BFP announcements but is the general agreement on a testing thread, that we can just shout it from the rooftops?

Shout it Greenjelly, for sure :happydance: Are you testing soon? Or waiting it out?

Yay nyba! So happy to hear about your BFP :hugs:

Sloan? How's your testing going?

I agree-shout it! I for one read these threads looking for BFP announcements...every time I see one it gives me hope :). Ps you will start to realize that you have funny symptoms every month...for me they've just ended up being nothing or signals that AF was coming...I think I've probably always experienced the symptoms but just never paid attention. Anyway IF your AF does end up showing I don't think you need to worry about your nipple hardness and pain. I hope you get your BFP!

I know it's a bit early but I would love to help keep track of our Bfp's signalling our May bundles of joy!

Its a double chance month for me and getting a bfp this month would be wonderful as i expect to be testing around the date of my grandad's birthday and that would result in a due date around my grandma's birthday next year! so this would be like a gift from heaven!

Lets see if we can make it a record month!

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

September 1st
smilinggirl

September 2nd
sloanpet77

September 3rd
greenjelly
drhouse
twotogo
nyba :bfp:

September 4th

September 5th
dylis

September 6th
Bonnie1990
cassie4cincy

September 7th

September 8th
Tennesseemom
sowanted

September 9th
luckylecky
natopmt

September 10th

September 11th
mummyb2b
shining star

September 12th
cheree89 :happydance: (got her bfp in August)
katherine1209
ceilani

September 13th
crystal443

September 14th
milty
more4mom
deedee5112

September 15th
lou1004

September 16th

September 17th
kismet

September 18th

September 19th

September 20th
hortensia

September 21st
dcm_mw12

September 22nd

September 23rd

September 24th
peanutpup

September 25th

September 26th
viccat

September 27th

September 28th
2have4kids

September 29th
dylis

September 30th
bravemom

Good Luck to everyone!

SEPTEMBER 12TH ::wacko:

Green: see after you O you produce progesterone and if all goes right it will be in quantities for early pregnancy. The progesterone is one of the main hormones that cause your pregnancy symptoms. So it's really difficult to tell the difference between the two since the symptoms will be the same.

Some of us like myself are sinsitive to progesterone and can have major pg symptoms just from O'ing. I even have bras in different sizes for before O and after because my boobs get bigger. Also it is not unusually for me to be nauseous in the 2WW and sometimes vomit.

When I was PG with my son I went up 3 bra sizes and was sick the entire time so I look at the 2WW as a preview of how your pregnancy will be.

Oh just to through in a little tibit and what drives me and others crazy... After implantation your progesterone levels start increasing so in theory your symptoms should increase near the end of your 2WW

Hi Kat! How are you progressing? Well I thought I was out yesterday when I got a bfn at 9 dpo but all day and last night I have felt super hazzy almost like a hangover? Also a headache for 2 days and some sharp shooting cramps? Maybe I should test again? Af is due Tuesday, should I test or wait? Already got 2 bfn

Sloan, I'm trying to be patient...tww seems to go sooooo slowly...I'd try and hold out as long as possible...if I test early and get BFNs it really makes that day so much of a downer...easier said than done though...I'm already thinking about how long I will be able to hold out myself...:rofl:
Having some slight cramping tonight, bit like af cramps...hope it's IB...fx

Bonnie, your chart looks very like my Jan 2011 chart, the month i got bfp with Eloise

Just saying.

eyes crossed

of course green jelly shout it from the rooftops on here! we all want to hear about the bfp's on this testing threads!! hope to hear you shouting! :flower:

1st try welcome! have added you sending lots of :dust:

smiling girl todays your day! any news?

sloanpet77 you up tomorrow! hope you get a bfp in the morning! xx

hope everyone is feeling good!

Bonnie, your chart looks very like my Jan 2011 chart, the month i got bfp with Eloise

Just saying.

eyes crossed

thanks Nat---i sure hope so!
BTW--i keep forgetting to say I love the quote in your signature! :rofl::rofl:

Just saying.

eyes crossed

thanks Nat---i sure hope so!
BTW--i keep forgetting to say I love the quote in your signature! :rofl::rofl:

Not sure if I know you lot well enough yet to explain that an old signature said

"I want to be 18 and on crack, not 40 and on Clomid"

ok...since you all twisted my arm...and it is now September.....

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...7-october-testing-thread-trick-treat-bfp.html

Hopefully it is as lucky as my last one!

Better yet...hope this one is sooooo lucky that we dont need an October one! :haha:

Newbie popping in! I'm going with 25th September because 25 is my lucky number and it's 10DPO based on my current chart. Depending on what my new Clearblue Fertility Monitor decides, that might change but for now the date is mine all mine!

P.S. - June 2013 marks 20 years that DH and I have been together so while we'd welcome a baby (or my longed for happy, healthy twins!) any time, getting pregnant this cycle and delivering in June would be the greatest gift possible.

Tossing giant handfuls of babydust all over this thread!

The 25th is my anniversary a very lucky day!

Hello :flower: didn't want to be on here :cry: Af arrived last night so can you put me down for the 25th September please x

I don't get to test in September, but just wanted to wish you all luck. I'm heading over to the October thread but I hope I don't see you there :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->